• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Pokemon White, Super Smash Bros. Melee and World of Warcaft.
And and also Pokemon Fire Red for the Challenges I'm doing on the forum :)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
At the moment I'm playing Castle Crashers with AlexOzzyCake and TwilightBlade, and it's actually really fun. I've never been much for beat 'em up games, but this one is pretty enjoyable, and really fun to play with friends. Only thing that really drags it down is how much it laggs when playing online multiplayer, though it's definitely worth it.

I also started on the story of Borderlands 2 with Ozzy, however due to connection problems we had to give up on it pretty quick. Sad since it's quite fun.

Last one is LoZ Skyward Sword which I decided on replaying since it's been a year since I last completed the game now, and I wanted to replay it, so yah. Not that far into it yet, since I've had other games to play, but it's still as fun :D

Years
Just bought 100th game from Steam this December; Castle Crashers. Gonna start to play it now and it looks amazing. Gonna start from my 100th and play in descending order. Here we go!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Got lots of games for Christmas! So now I'm playing Kirby's Dream Land 3 (the only one I've started on the Dream Collection disc), Mario Kart 7, and I need to start Pikmin 2 and Kingdom Hearts 3D. I also haven't touched Skyward Sword since I got it for my birthday. Need to get on that before the break ends!

And current challenges on Pokemon:
Gender Discrimination - Jap SoulSilver - 7/16
Favorite - Jap Black 2 - 5/8
Random - White - 5/8
Ones That Got Away - Emerald - 7/8 (may drop since the thread is inactive)

Last edited:

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
I got XCOM: Enemy Unknown for Christmas and I've been loving it so far. A very addicting game, XCOM. Also been playing Pokemon White 2, Halo 4, and Mass Effect. (Or trying to at least. That game is glitchier than Missingno.)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I'm playing Castle Crashers on Steam with Olli and Ozzy. :) It's a really cute game and I'm looking forward to leveling up the pink knight/swordsman dude person omg shootin' rainbows.

On DS, I'm playing Pokemon Heart Gold because of Necrum's challenge. I like my team, despite some setbacks, since I am limited to those 4 Pokemon.

Lastly, I've fired up Borderlands 2 on my PS3. I beat the game with Everstone and I'm working on clearing the story with Ozzy.

Winter break is a nice time for video games...!

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I'm currently playing Pokemon black, on the DS.

On PC i'm playing Dark souls, and LOTRO, both of which have been long time favorites of mine.

I also started playing Daggerfall again the other night for some good old nostalgia.

Years
Just bought F1 2012 from the Steam sale and I thought I'd give it a try. I grew up with racing games as a child, and I do watch F1 from time to time. The game so far is actually pretty smooth, a sense of realism about it and I quite like it.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
I got a few new games for Christmas. I've been playing all of them in between and such :3

Persona 4 Golden (ENG/Vita)

Tales of Vesperia (JPN/PS3)

Tales of Xillia 2 (JPN/PS3)

One Piece: Pirate Warriors (ENG/PS3)

Tales of Innocence R (JPN/Vita)

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Haven't had much to play lately since I'm waiting for a couple releases later this month. Decided to finally buy the Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim, and been wasting some time playing that.

Years
I'm currently playing three games - Final FantasyXIII, The Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks and
Pokémon White 2. Mainly playing Final Fantasy XIII
though.~ Odd how I played XIII-2 before XIII. ^^"

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
I'm currently playing Borderlands 2. It's entertaining. Also playing a bit Dark Souls. Now that's one great game.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
right now im playing Tales of Vesperia which is only my second Tales game,the first being the GBA port of Tales of Phantasia which i never got around to completing. I must say im really enjoying it

Years
Well, I'm giving Hotel Dusk a try at the moment after hearing some good stuff about it, something to occupy me, too!

Also, I've been wanting to get back on track with the Pokemon games so I have decided to do quite a few challenges, so I am playing some of the games currently.

Having fun gaming at the moment. Waiting for the big releases to broaden my joy! :3

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I've been playing Far Cry 3 ever since I purchased the deluxe edition for $45 during one of the winter sales on steam, and I love it. I have also spent lots of time with the FC3 editor creating maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back