• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
what, my avatar is not good enough..
Congrats, you just earned yourself a Warning, for breaking the rules for Rating threads, that I reminded you about just yesterday.
Keep going like this, and you will find yourself banned on the 3rd Warning.

Matt, I like your Avatar. It goes well with your current theme, and the effect in the background looks very nice.
You'll get a 8/10 from me.

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Umm.... it's good, but what about relevance, text or a border? Hmm... 7/10

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
It's EXTREMELY rude, and as far as I can tell, has sexual content in it. I strongly disdain this, and rate your avatar a 1/10

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Utah
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
Oooh. Combusken is one of my favorite Pokemon. Don't know about Eevee; but Eevee sure is cute. 9/10 for you!

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Umm.. appparently I can't see yours.. but I remember it to be the one with Combysken... I'll give that one a 9/10

Guest123_x1

Why is everyone so obsessed with BLEACH!?
eyes.gif
1/10

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
You are biased, naive and highly prejudiced, which is absolutely negative. It is not an obsession, and even if it was, it is not polite to hold grudges against those who have certain preferences. I enjoy watching Bleach because it suits my taste. If you have a problem with that, you are not in the position to be negative about it. 6/10

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
Typhlomence, these are no discussion threads!
You are supposed to rate the previous posters Avatar, via a rating on a scala from 1 to 10, as well as to give constructive criticism about it!
All you did was add a rating to an offtopic post, which is against the rules!

Have a look at them, and follow them in the future!

For your Avatar, I like the effect in the background, though the picture in the front seems a bit blurry.
However, it goes well with your current theme, so you'll get a 6/10 from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back