• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny swaps

SUPERKALEL

SUPERHERO
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
hello to all again, will be on and off all day, PM me if you want to trade

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2008
Please post Shiny Cressilia's and Shiny Giratina's stats. I may trade my Shiny Drifloon. I got in in another trade untouched. I don't accept clones but you may clone and give me the original.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
shiny darkrai for shiny elekid and shiny scizor?

SUPERKALEL

SUPERHERO
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Please post Shiny Cressilia's and Shiny Giratina's stats. I may trade my Shiny Drifloon. I got in in another trade untouched. I don't accept clones but you may clone and give me the original.

I am looking for shiny cressilia and gitatina, chimchar and the drifs, dont crae about stats,I dont battle much, too many people cheat

SUPERKALEL

SUPERHERO
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
after I get the ones I am looking for, I may trade two for one again, till then, one for one

SUPERKALEL

SUPERHERO
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
yes I am but I need to trade one for one now, after I get all on my list, I will trade two, three four for one,

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
ok. pm me if you decide you want to do it

Back