• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Odyssey 2: The Dark Tournament [OOC + SU]

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
lol if the bad guys win I doubt there would be enough people alive to be in the sequel xD

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
I think it would be interesting if one faction (Bad Guys would be a good one for this) gets all their members eliminated from the tournament (or just decide to not take any risks). And invades the city to take it by force, and starts an all out war as the other factions respond in kind (turning it into a massive war).

Or the item is a thing of power but while powerful it can only some things but not others. Its the power over something. I will need to think more on what that something could be...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I think it would be interesting if one faction (Bad Guys would be a good one for this) gets all their members eliminated from the tournament (or just decide to not take any risks). And invades the city to take it by force, and starts an all out war as the other factions respond in kind (turning it into a massive war).

Or the item is a thing of power but while powerful it can only some things but not others. Its the power over something. I will need to think more on what that something could be...

I guess SV already has a story in mind, and its his decision where they o. :)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
You all have some interesting ideas. I will take them to heart, and maybe add some of them (if they are minor) into the RP. However, I have the bulk of the storyline already down, so don't sweat it!

BTW, so everyone knows, I have just found out I am allowed to bunny Xilfer123's characters: Hydra and Stingfist. However, because these aren't my characters, I'll do my best to be vague with their abilities and usage.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Looking forward to it. :D

• Magma Portal:
  • Ice Portal: Closed
  • Desert Portal: Closed
  • Forest Portal: Closed
  • Bog Portal: Closed
  • Ocean Portal:Closed
  • Mountain Portal:
  • Skyscraper Portal: Closed
  • Sky Portal: Closed
  • Cavern Portal: Closed
  • Arena Portal:
  • Plain Portal:Closed
  • Nightmare Portal: Closed
  • City Portal: Closed
  • Darkness Portal:
  • Death Portal: Closed

Last edited:

King!

better
Years
I'm going to try to post later today. This past week has probably been the busiest week of my life, with babysitting, rehearsals, and all that. Dx Today I'm just trying to catch up. :P So don't count me out, yet. xD

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Don't sweat it, guys. Take your time. :) I'd rather have a few great posts than plenty of crappy ones. :D

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
I agree with SV. I only post every other day or so, but I make sure that all my posts are as good as can be. So dont worry about it, RPs can go as fast or slow as they need to, thats why they are roleplays and not MMOs. Also, RPs take skill, MMOs are just pushing buttons, no offense. :P

Anyway, really off topic there...O_o Oh well, just dont worry about being slow, because crappy posts just make the whole story kinda crappy. :)

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Ya crappy posts don't make for a good RP...

that being said I know my posts have been bad. I seem to be having creative problems with this character. Well later I hope to remedy that... but for now... sorry.

Also didn't really understand how to do the battle posts as much so now I have a better idea. If teamed up again I promise to be a better battle buddy :3

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Yea, well, I didn't make the first round as interactive as I'd planned it to be, a fault on my part, but if all goes as planned, the second round should be more interactive...once we get there.

King!

better
Years
Interaction is always fun. ^_^ Of course, grumpy old overweight Slowking don't really enjoy talking to others...but...whatever. :P

Also, Miss Doronjo, I hope you don't mind what Damian did in my last post. ._. I mean, I don't think I bunnied Tennille at all but I did do a couple of things before she turned around, so idk. xD

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Sorry if I post infrequently, I should be able to post every two days or so, possible evry day depending on sports. Just started school again. :D

Back