• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DBZ Comic: Overworld Workings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
This is where alot of the stuff on my now Dragonball Z Comic will be shown, i am being assisted by TPH, with stuff like Namek, Auras and so on, but the characters are made by me ^_^, i hope you enjoy.

ea4ee65d.png

In this order: Namek Vegeta, Cell Saga Vegeta, SS Vegeta, Buu Saga Vegeta, SS Buu Saga Vegeta, Majin Vegeta, Piccolo With Weighted Clothing, Piccolo W/out Wieghted Clothing, Krillin, Normal Goku, Namek Gohan, Form 4 Frieza, Trunks w/out Sword, Trunks With Sword, SSJ Trunks w/out Sword, SSJ Trunks with Sword, Android Saga SSJ Goku, Namek SSJ Goku Battle Damage 1, Namek SSJ Goku Battle Damage 3, Namek SSJ Goku Battle Damage 2, Normal Goku Battle Damage 1, Normal Goku Battle Damage 2, Saiyan Saga Vegeta With Tail, Saiyan Saga Vegeta Without Tail, Nappa Without Scouter, Nappa With Scouter, Raditz Without Scouter, Raditz With Scouter, Saiyan Saga Vegeta With Scouter.

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
They are completely made off of my Overworld Base, so basically yes their from scratch, and they took like 2 hours to do XD...., hope to have some more stuff up later.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2015
Well, I have to say they're pretty decent Overworlds if they took you 2 hours

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Ok here are the Earth Dragonballs, they may end up being the Namekian ones, but where you have 2 lots of dragonballs together the top lot is Namek and Bottom lot is Earth, i also made OW Dragon Radar, and Closeup View Dragon Radar, again Enjoy.

6c265237.png

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
XD, Yes i will be, and i will include some of the Movies too, and don't worry the 4th gen comic will still be going on.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Ok this is newest update character wise, Hossier made Kame's House, got alot more stuff, gonna hopefully start Saiyan Saga today of the Comic.

1dea419c.png

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Wow. Great OW stuff here. I love the DBZ characters especially. The house and some of the other stuff could probably use some work on shading. -_- Good stuff here though. XD

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Yeah i think Hossier was being lazy lol, btw i kinda need help doing Oozaru and Shenron, if anyone wants to do those for me or help at least just PM me.

_Manafi_

under the sea
Years
The Black Hedgehog said:
Ok here are the Earth Dragonballs, they may end up being the Namekian ones, but where you have 2 lots of dragonballs together the top lot is Namek and Bottom lot is Earth, i also made OW Dragon Radar, and Closeup View Dragon Radar, again Enjoy.

6c265237.png

that dragon radar is pretty good

the dragonballs could be a little lighter and maybe have a shine on them

but good job with them

The Black Hedgehog said:
Ok this is newest update character wise, Hossier made Kame's House, got alot more stuff, gonna hopefully start Saiyan Saga today of the Comic.
1dea419c.png

nice i love that Chaozu its soo cool

and in that one on the last row first sprite is that Yamcha if so you did the hair great

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
from scratch? That's pretty impressive. They really look good. good highlights, I give you a 9/10. I haven't see better overworlds from scratch like that before.

~Enu~

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Hey Kakashi, I hope you don't mind, I re-did Goku's hair for you, it was really big. I also did the shading on Kame's House. ^_^ Oh, and I edited Chaotzu, Frieza, and Krillen. Frieze I only took his body, but, I re-did his head.
DBZStuff.png

EDIT: I also made thought bubbles with the Dragon Ball's in them sort of. Kinda like they are thinking of the ball up close and all. And, I did Goku when Cpt. Ginyu body switches with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back