• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I might participate for old time's sake, especially since Ever Grande doesn't have any huge events going on now XD; (And probably won't 'til who-knows-when.) I have my RPs, too, but hey, those don't make up my entire life.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

:( Come up with ideas or I'll zero you again?! /bigthreat

I'm totally excited for the GT, I LOVE GT's, lmao. :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'd recommend something BW2-related, but the games won't be released outside of Japan by then and Idk how many people own imported copies ;; Especially since they're region-locked on the DSis and 3DSes.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ooh, draw Wendy for me 8) /brick'd

I can now say I'm studying up on Japanese for class by playing my imported Pokemon games (and Tales of Hearts) |D Never mind that for the most part I can't recognize what words mean unless they're in Katakana.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Half an hour later, I made...

a face.
9tGlB.png

But damn, that was a difficult face.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'm too lazy to color so I just slap on a monochrome layer set to Color over the black and white image |D As you can primarily see in my signature.

Online-wise all I really need to do right now is introduce Mei (BW2 female protag.) in character in Vatheon and reply to others over on Dreamwidth |D;; (All this otherwise known as random nonsense for most people, ffffff.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, it's a drawing that I need to finish coloring, not a scan or anything haha.

So you joined Vatheon? Neat! Reminds me that I need to see what I'm going to do with Raine and figure out a dress for the masquerade for Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back