• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen B2W2 Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Honestly for the past couple of days, I have been trying to see the last train on the turnstile in Aniville Town (the hi-speed train or something like that) in order to get the see and hear all descriptions of the trains medal.

:t354:TG

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
Years
December 2, 2012

My Join Avenue is coming along nicely! Alex Fitness gained a Rank, and so did my avenue overall!

So I finally decided to enter the Desert Resort to do some exploration. It doesn't seem too much has changed from the last time I was here, and it's the same old thick sandstorm blowing across the buried ruins of the Relic Castle. One of the first trainers I battled was a Pokémon nurse, and she had a rare sight: a Cleffa!

"Cleffa, the Star Shape Pokémon, and the pre-evolved form of Clefairy. Cleffa are often seen when shooting stars fill the night skies. According to local rumors, they are said to arrive riding on these shooting stars."

So apparently there are Cleffa somewhere in Unova, but the Pokédex doesn't seem to have info on a habitat. I wonder if a few really did ride in on shooting atars? More importantly, how am I going to find one to catch? I'll have to think more on that later.

After a little walking around and battling, I came across another unusual sight. In some of the deep sand, I ran into a Darmanitan! Are there wild Darmanitan here now? But wait, something seems… different about this one. Almost as though it's very sad. It suddenly attacked my Swablu with Flare Blitz! This Darmanitan must be a very high level! I tossed a Poké Ball, and thankfully it caught it. I put Swablu back in its Dream Ball, and rushed back to the Pokémon Center in Castelia City.

I gave all my Poké Balls to Nurse Joy to treat, and told her about the strong Flare Blitz attack that Swablu got hit with. She reassured me not to worry. I then contacted Professor Juniper, and told her about the Darmanitan I caught. I sent it to her since I already have six Pokémon with me, but also because I want her to check it out.

While I was waiting for Swablu to recover, I took a boat to Virbank City and headed to Pokéstar Studios. I figured it was time to let my shiny Grimer star in some films! We filmed "Brycen-Man" and got a strange ending which the crowd loved. And after some work, and a lucky critical hit, Grimer was able to get a good ending filming the movie "Timegate Traveler" by using its Dig attack. We'll try to refilm that at some point once Grimer gets a bit stronger.

Before returning to Castelia, I stopped by the Entralink Forest 2, and found that one of the Slakoth I befriended in the Dream Park was there. It seemed to want to come with me, so I caught it in a Poké Ball. I walked around the forest a bit and saw all the other Unova Pokémon that I've brought back from the Dream World, all with odd abilities that they don't normally have. Then, once I returned to the Pokémon Center, I scanned the Poké Ball I caught Slakoth in with my Pokédex:

"Slakoth, the Slacker Pokémon. Slakoth can be satisfied eating just three leaves a day. They spend nearly all their time sprawled out, sleeping for 20 hours a day. Just seeing one can make a person drowsy."

184. Slakoth
Spr_5b_287.png

I sent my new Slakoth to Professor Juniper to study. When I contacted her, she said that the Darmanitan I sent her earlier seemed like it belonged to a trainer who previously released it. I wonder who that was?

After hanging up with Professor Juniper, I received a few more medals at the Pokémon Center, including one more Hint Medal:
Dozing Capture
Pure Youth

December 3, 2012

It was a long day at work for me today, but I did manage to receive another two medals. This brings my totals to 56/73:
Television Kid
Lucky Drink

December 4, 2012

I was doing some training in the Desert Resort, when all of a sudden I started sinking into a sand trap! I turned to look, and saw that it was a Trapinch causing it!

"Trapinch, the Ant Pit Pokémon. Trapinch make inescapable conical pits in desert sand and lie in wait at the bottom for prey to come tumbling down."

"Ok, I don't like the inescapable part," I said as I closed the Pokédex. "Swablu, use Sing, quick!"

I sent out my Swablu to use a few Peck attacks to weaken it, and then Sing it to sleep. Then I tossed a Poké Ball, and caught the Trapinch! I was able to then climb out of the sand pit safely.

185. Trapinch
Spr_5b_328.png

At the Pokémon Center, I was awarded yet another medal (they make this seem easy, but I know there are some ridiculously difficult ones to get), and so my total is now 57/74:
Veteran Guide

Dream World: Beartic. Found: Sneasel that knows Ice Punch; Taillow that knows Brave Bird (finally!). Only 5 more Pokémon in the Icy Cave to find!
Dream World 2: Flareon, gained a level. Found: Tirtouga that knows Iron Defense.
Once I got Flareon back from Fennel, I sent my newly captured Trapinch to Professor Juniper.

December 5, 2012

Last night and this morning I spent a lot of time on Join Avenue, so here is the status as of this morning:

-Join Avenue Status Update
•Avenue Rank – 9
•Title – Famous Avenue
1. Dream * Janus (Lottery) Rank 3
2. Ben's Shop (Market) Rank 4
3. Alex Fitness (Dojo) Rank 3
4. Deli Leah (Café) Rank 3
5. Gallery Alexa Rank 4
6. Florist Angi Rank 3

December 6, 2012

Dream World: Cryogonal. Found: nothing new; Ekans that knows Beat Up.

December 7, 2012

Dream World 2: Eevee (Luxury Ball), gained a level. Found: Scraggy that knows Drain Punch.

December 8, 2012

I am once again Hawaii-bound for work! I'm sure the downtime in the airports will give me time to do some Pokémon training. Though mostly I'll be sleeping. Ugh. I hate flying!

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2021
Oh, hey, so;
-Beat the E4
-Ran around the map catching stuff
-wild tyranitar? nice
-currently trying to talk to yancy as much as I can

Current line-up: serperior, heracross, skarmory, arcanine, umbreon, starmie

SuperChobot

IS THIS HOW I TITLE
Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
Alright, well, since I've just discovered this thread now, I'll just state what I've done recently:
-Beat the E4 for the first time.
-Ditched some of my Pokemon for others.
-Started training up my Gastly and Trapinch.
-Finished grinding my (now) Flygon
-Wished I wouldn't have chosen such a dumb name for my Metagross. ("Beast," I'm so glad I started using latin words instead.)
-Wish I would've changed it before trade-transferring from Black version.
-Started grinding my (now) Gengar.

OffRoadSP

Years
December 8, 2012

I am once again Hawaii-bound for work! I'm sure the downtime in the airports will give me time to do some Pokémon training. Though mostly I'll be sleeping. Ugh. I hate flying!

I did earn a medal for my Join Avenue doing so well. It's actually now named "The Green Grimer Avenue" and my medal total is now 58/75:
Avenue of Fame

December 9, 2012

My first full day in Hawaii! I let my Pokémon out to roam around the hotel grounds. Swablu, Shuckle, and Sandshrew went off to find the nearest beach. Growlithe, Flareon, and Grimer seemed content to hang near me.

Back in Unova, The Green Grimer continues to thrive!
Join Avenue Status Update
•Avenue Rank – 10
•Title – THE GREEN GRIMER AVENUE
1. Lucky * Janus (Raffle Shop) Rank 5
2. Ben's Shop (Market) Rank 5
3. Alex's Ring (Dojo) Rank 4
4. Leah's Kitchen (Café) Rank 4
5. Gallery Alexa (Antique Shop) Rank 5
6. Florist Angi (Flower Shop) Rank 3

Dream World: Accelgor. Found: Nincada that knows Night Slash; Koffing that knows Dark Pulse.

December 10, 2012

I was training my team in the Desert Resort, when all of a sudden, a Sigilyph attacked. Why is this significant? Because there was something different about this Sigilyph, something… familiar. Before I got to examine it closer, it used Whirlwind to escape. A little bit later after a lot more training, I came across a Sandile that I thought I recognized. Wait, I know! It's the Sandile that N used to battle me in Nimbasa City two years ago. I decided to catch it in a Poké Ball. Ironically, only a few wild Pokémon encounters later, the Sigilyph I saw earlier reappeared! It also must be one of N's Pokémon. I threw a few Poké Balls, and managed to catch it this time.

Back at the Pokémon Center, I transferred all my Pokémon to Professor Juniper except for my Grimer.

"Hello, Steven," said the professor. "I just got back from Pinwheel Forest with your Slakoth. Apparently, all the Slakoth that woke up from the dream that Musharna put them in have evolved into Vigoroth! They've made a home for themselves among the trees of the Pinwheel Forest. And, while I was there, I took one of your Eevee with me. I'd like to send it to you with your Slakoth."

"Thanks, Professor Juniper," I said.

"Your other Pokémon safely arrived. Which other Pokémon would you like sent?" she asked.

"Hm, how about my Koffing and my Elekid?" I replied.

"Sure thing. All four Poké Balls are on their way! I'll look after these two Pokémon that used to belong to N from Team Plasma."

When I received my Pokémon, I decided to let them all out. When I released Eevee from its Nest Ball, I discovered that it had evolved into Leafeon!

"Leafeon, the Verdant Pokémon, and an evolved form of Eevee. Leafeon can perform photosynthesis inside their bodies with cells similar to those of plants. They basically do not fight."

186. Leafeon
Spr_5b_470.png

I then went to Join Avenue, and trained with Grimer at Alex's Ring, to work more on its special defense. And I also received another medal for the medal rally, as well as 3 more Hint Medals! My total is now 59/78:
Regular Customer

Professor Juniper had asked if I could do her a favor. Apparently, on Mondays, Braviary can be found on Route 4. She said she always wanted to study one to see if it's any different than a regular Braviary that are found more in the northern areas of Unova. So I went out to the desert, and found one that landed nearby. With the help of Elekid, I managed to catch one, and sent it back to Professor Juniper.

December 11, 2012

I'm still jet-lagged and having a hard time sleeping, so I decided to do some training in the Desert Resort. I managed to stumble upon another one of N's Pokémon from our Nimbasa City battle, this time it was Darumaka! I was able to catch it thanks to a critical capture. So that makes three of his four Pokémon from that battle; I'll have to keep an eye out for his Scraggy.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2021
Been hitting the hidden grottos A LOT lately, and have been rewarded handsomely!
So far I've gotten:
Breloom w/ technician
Sneasel w/ pickpocket
Corsola w/ regenerator
Clefairy w/ friend guard

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
My attempts to get N's event at the ferris wheel to trigger have yet to work.
Got Cheren instead, will try next friday. :/

Otherwise, mostly been breeding Sigilyphs and playing around lately. Will try to finish the Seen dex, but I just can't figure out where to see a Tepig.

The adventure has become quite stale since the main plot ended, hahaha. But the show must go on!

Turboblaze

Blazing Aura
Years
Black 2: Road to 100%
-So far today, I added an Eevee and a Growlithe to the team
-Got the Lucky Color medal when I traded over a shiny Psyduck I found in White 2
-Had to go to Route 4 to level up Growlithe and Eevee to be on par with the rest of the team
-Caught:
551.png
568.png
559.png
554.png

-Got Eevee and Growlithe to Lv.20 and went to beat Burgh
-I'm currently battling Coreless on Route 4 as I type this

Team:
496.png
180.png
054.png
058.png
133.png

White 2: Road to 100%
Spoiler:

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I'm at Nimbasa, and this is the first time I am typing this... I had to make a decision as to whether to keep Tranquill or Growlithe so Trapinch could join... I ended up getting rid of Growlithe as Flygon can learn Flamethrower through a TM.

Current team (White 2):
496.png
574.png
328.png
520.png
448.png
180.png

Previous pokemon that were on my team:
058.png
504.png
509.png
184.png
540.png

Growlithe I already mentioned... Patrat, Purrloin and Sewaddle were temporary until I found better Pokemon, but Azumarill, had really poor attack and Special Attack. Was replaced by my Pokemon Black's Gothita through a trade.

Btw, what am I gonna expect in the Nimbasa gym? all my pokemon are level 26.

Been hitting the hidden grottos A LOT lately, and have been rewarded handsomely!
So far I've gotten:
Breloom w/ technician
Sneasel w/ pickpocket
Corsola w/ regenerator
Clefairy w/ friend guard

I'm very surprised to find a Minccino in the Grotto for the first time.... and it's a 1% rarity :O

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Well, a lot of stuff happened since last time. I made it through Reversal Mountain, returned the Dropped Item to Yancy (and managed to get a few calls from her after that), went through Undella and Lacunosa and caught Cobalion, Virizion and Volcarona. Just about to take on Drayden.

Current team:

Samurott, male, level 54
-Surf
-Megahorn
-Aqua Tail
-Blizzard
Nature: Hardy

Magnezone, level 48
-Thunder Wave
-Flash
-Electro Ball
-Flash Cannon
Nature: Naive
Ability: Magnet Pull

Genesect, level 48
-Techno Blast
-Magnet Bomb
-Flame Charge
-Signal Beam
Nature: Mild

Krookodile, female, level 48
-Crunch
-Rock Slide
-Torment
-Dig
Ability: Moxie

Braviary, male, level 48
-Strength
-Fly
-Rock Smash
-Aerial Ace
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Defiant

Haxorus, male, level 48
-Dragon Dance
-Dig
-False Swipe
-Dragon Claw
Ability: Mold Breaker

OffRoadSP

Years
December 11, 2012

I'm still jet-lagged and having a hard time sleeping, so I decided to do some training in the Desert Resort. I managed to stumble upon another one of N's Pokémon from our Nimbasa City battle, this time it was Darumaka! I was able to catch it thanks to a critical capture. So that makes three of his four Pokémon from that battle; I'll have to keep an eye out for his Scraggy.

Dream World 2: Eevee (Dusk Ball), gained a level. Found: Scraggy that can use Fake Out. (I thought it was kind of cool that both Eevee found both special Scraggy in the Dream Park.)

I did my usual post-Dream World rounds on Green Grimer Avenue, recommended shops to all my Dream Island visitors. I shopped as well, and at Gallery Alexa I bought a Black Stone that turned out to be a Dawn Stone!

And not long after that, I did manage to find and catch N's Scraggy in the Desert Resort, thanks to my Elekid and a critical capture!

I then decided to go into the Relic Castle to explore and train a bit. After having my Grimer battle another trainer's Gothita, I felt that Grimer needed to learn a new offensive attack. The crumbling ruins were a perfect place to inspire working on a rock-type move. With a little practice, my Grimer started to use the attack Rock Tomb! That will give it some type advantages it didn't have previously, most notably against flying-type Pokémon that its Dig attack would be useless against.

December 12, 2012

I was working on some Funfest Missions to help increase the level of the Entrée and gain Pass Powers. While I was on one of the missions in Castelia City, I saw a wild Delcatty.

"Delcatty, the Prim Pokémon, and the evolved form of Skitty. Delcatty do not keep nests and simply search for clean, comfortable places to sleep. They are highly popular among female Trainers due to their sublime fur."

Medal Rally: Rookie Rank 60/78
New Medal: Participant Lv.1

December 13, 2012

I had a new team of Pokémon sent to me. I kept my Grimer and then had Marill, Flaaffy, Dunsparce, Trapinch, and my Eevee in a Luxury Ball sent to me. We did some morning training in the Desert Resort, and both Marill and Eevee evolved!

"Azumarill, the Aquarabbit Pokémon, and the evolved form of Marill. Azumarill have long ears that are superb sensors. They can distinguish the movements of things in water and tell what they are. They can spend all day in water, since they can inhale and store a large volume of air."

"Espeon, the Sun Pokémon, and an evolved form of Eevee. Espeon have sensitive fur that allow them to feel minute shifts in the air and predict the weather, as well as their foes' thoughts."

187. Azumarill
Spr_5b_184.png

188. Espeon
Spr_5b_196.png

December 15, 2012

My Pokémon loved training in Hawaii, but it was time to rotate the team once again. After walking around the streets awhile, I had Psyduck, Zubat, my other Grimer, and my Eevee in a Dusk Ball sent to me. The Royal Unova was traveling between Castelia and Waikiki, so I climbed on board and had ample time to find and battle six trainers which earned me a RageCandyBar.

Medal Rally: Rookie Rank 62/79
New Medals: Participant Lv.2
Cruise Connoisseur

Dream World: Stunfisk. Found: Venonat that can use Baton Pass; a female Natu, but there was a hiccup during the transfer, and the Natu was apparently destroyed while crossing over from the Dream World.

Dream World 2: Leafeon, gained a level. Found: an Axew that can use Night Slash. And I found some Leftovers in the Dream Park, which I was happy about!

December 16, 2012

Immediately upon reuturning from the Dream World, I paid a visit to Green Grimer Avenue. I made my usual rounds, and ended up getting a Moon Stone from Gallery Alexa! I also had my Grimer train some more at Alex's Ring.

The Green Grimer Avenue
Shops:
1. Lucky * Janus (Raffle Shop Rank 6)
2. Ben's Shop (Market Rank 5)
3. Alex's Ring (Dojo Rank 5)
4. Leah's Kitchen (Café Rank 5)
5. Gallery Alexa (Antique Shop Rank 6)
6. Angi's Flowers (Flower Shop Rank 5)

I did a little training in the Desert Resort, and my Eevee evolved into an Umbreon!

"Umbreon, the Moonlight Pokémon, and an evolved form of Eevee. When Umbreon are exposed to the moon's aura, the rings on their bodies glow faintly and they gain mysterious powers."

189. Umbreon
Spr_5b_197.png

After that, it was time to get some sleep. But I woke up early, and visited Green Grimer Avenue. Someone had left me a Pokémon egg to raise. I accepted it gratefully. I then deiced to head out and do some Funfest Missions to help grow my Entree. While I was riding around Route 20 searching for things, my egg hatched into a Magby! Then, as I was completing a mission that consisted of battling a bunch of martial artists, I had my Zubat do a lot of the battling due to its type advantage. It didn't take long before it evolved into a Golbat!

"Golbat, the Bat Pokémon, and the evolved form of Zubat. Golbat flit around in the dead of night. They sink their fangs into prey and drain a nearly fatal amount of blood. Their fangs can puncture the toughest of hides."

190. Magby
Spr_5b_240.png

191. Golbat
Spr_5b_042_m.png

Entree's Total Level: 14
Black Lv.: 6
White Lv.: 8
Available Pass Powers: 10

When I stopped in the Pokémon Center, I was given quite a surprising number of new medals towards the Medal Rally!

Medal Rally: Rookie Rank 66/82
New Medals: Hard Cycling
Egg Beginner

Guiding Champ
OK Souvenir Getter

I then took a ride on the Royal Unova, and let Magby get a good deal of battling experience. I actually found all 7 trainers on board, but just barely! My prize was a Rare Candy.

Dream World: Mienshao. Found: Roselia that can use Swift; Chimecho that can use Hypnosis.
Dream World 2: Eevee (Dive Ball), gained a level. Found: Gurdurr that can use Drain Punch.

Years
I got the game just about a month aho from now (but I managed to get Gensect), so I'll give the digest version of my adventure so far.

I was waiting at the bus stop when I got it, so I turned it on, played as Nate for a while, tried it out, and turned it off.

when I got home, I restarted as Mei, synched with my White save file, and got myself a gensect, and was the first time in a while I've left a pokemon town at the beginning with two pokmon instead of one. I picked a Tepig from Bianca, named it Pokey.

then I entered Route 19. DAT MUSIC. that blew me away. this is how you make a sequel!

I saw Alder! i couldn't believe I'd see him so quickly in the game. did the standard tutorial thing, but still was pretty cool, and I hope I can battle him for real later.

I go to the ranch, get a Riolu and a mareep, and they remain steadfast in my team even till now!

I got through the game until Roxy's area, beat her, and went into probably the best fun I've had outside of the main quest - POKESTAR STUDIOS! (and in retrospect, Im pretty miffed that you don't get to change your character's sprites as a reward, walking around with the student costume would have been awesome :( )

I encountered neo team plasma. man, these guys are worse jerks than the old templar knights! I reach the mainland, pop gensect into my PC, and i haven't used him since. then I go into the sewers and finally see ratattas where you'd expect them, in the sewers. then I get perma-member #4 in my party, a Zubat!

when I wandered around Route 4 after looking in Relic castle, I get my first useful thing from my memory link, I catch N's Darumaka!

around now, I break from playing for a bit, and eventually, the event for Gothorita comes in, and #5 of my team arrives!

Play through up to Clay, get my team wrecked until I pretty much pull through against his excadrill with, if I remember correctly, 1HP on my Pokey, the last man alive. talk about epic.

Reach the PWT, beat it, download the new matches for it, and go fight Team Plasma again. and everytime I walk on that frigate, I keep thinking Goldeneye.

I play through to Skyla, and finally see the airport be used for something at long last.... flying planes!

I reach Reversal Mountain, and Im pretty sure Game Freak were inspired by this when they made music for it.

play up to the old Giant Chasm entrance area, and see that Cobalion that's been following me around since Clay just ....standing there. so I stuck him in a poke ball, named him Athos, and put him as my temp #6.
Then I run into Athos' weird brother Aramis, better known as Virizion, and add him to my legendary-in-a-pokeball collection.
I reach Opelucid, go through the gym, train a bit and get the badge from Mayor Jaws, and get greeted to what happens when Plasma gets access to Bowser's koopa tech, and freeze the whole city over. I take care of Plasma and Kakashi-for-hire, then hot-foot it over to the new guy up in the resort area (and take note nintendo, its NOT FAIR that after 15 years, my character STILL can't even swim in shallow water at an Island resort!;( )
beat Marlon, head up north, run into Porthos the bull, reunite him with his brothers, and strangely, for the first time in a main game playthrough, my starter is my weakest pokemon in my team by far, so I ditch Pokey (temporarily), and use his slot for whichever pokemon ends up doing my HM bidding ('ello dream world geodude!)

go through the seaside caves, board the frigate, wreak havoc, get kicked off by Kakashi's shadow clones, and then decide I really miss my fire moves, so I send Athos to visit his brothers in the PC, and take back my Bacon!

and that's as far as I've gone! :D

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Started a week ago, up to Nimbasa. I am so surprised about how underlevelled I am. It's probably as a result of training then not training a Mareep, Lillipup and Zubat. Current team is Suds the Dewott, Ifrit the Darumaka, Lydia the Lucario and Meta the Magnemite. The latter has been a house while Lucario is surprisingly underwhelming.

Turboblaze

Blazing Aura
Years
Playing two games at the same time gets both complicated and very tedious unless I make sure one game is slightly ahead of the other but here's some more updates on what I've been up to...

Black 2, Road to 100%
-After winning against Burgh, I spent forever in the Desert Resort looking for a Trapinch but, to no avail
-I left Desert Resort without catching anything I didn't already have (I ran into a Sigilyph but Flaaffy KO'd it)
-Got to Join Avanue and got everything started there by inviting my White 2 character, Janine, who opened up a Deli. Unfortunately, that Janus (however you spell his name) guy, had already opened one I couldn't decline. Oh well, I'll get rid of him in due time
-Went straight through Nimbasa and onto Route 5 where I did some extra training and caught:
572.png
574.png
531.png

-Finished up my training on Route 16 and went on to sweep Elesa with Eevee (Work Up + Eviolite = Win!)
-Got Zorua from Team Plasma but I won't be using it for now
-Had to level my team up a few levels before battling Clay which led to Flaaffy evolving into Ampharos
-Had a hard time with clay despite having two Pokemon with the type advantage over his but I beat him
-Psyduck evolved into Golsuck after the battle
-Dominated the Driftveil Tournament, and went to the Relic Path and caught:
525.png
533.png
637.png

-And now I'm on Route 7 on my way to Chargestone Cave

White 2 Road to 100%
Spoiler:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Just beat Marlon last night. His gym puzzle was so ridiculously easy for a final gym leader. But dealing with his Jellicent was a pain because its Cursed Body disabled Magnezone's Discharge, forcing me to spam Flash Cannon until Cursed Body wore off. Also, I ranked up my Join Avenue a bit after procrastinating on it for the past few weeks.

Current team:

Samurott, male, level 60
-Surf
-Megahorn
-Aqua Tail
-Blizzard

Magnezone, level 54
-Thunder Wave
-Flash
-Discharge
-Flash Cannon

Genesect, level 54
-Techno Blast
-Magnet Bomb
-Flame Charge
-Signal Beam

Krookodile, female, level 54
-Crunch
-Rock Slide
-Torment
-Earthquake

Braviary, male, level 54
-Strength
-Fly
-Superpower
-Aerial Ace

Haxorus, male, level 54
-Dragon Dance
-False Swipe
-Dig
-Dragon Claw

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Finally was able to get Black2 today. So now my journey on Black2 begins!!

I picked Rosa cause I think she looks better.
RosaChallenge2.png
(Spheal with it.)

Name:Erin
Starter Pokemon: Tepig​

So my journey started when my mom told me to go find a girl named Bianca cause she would give me a starter Pokemon. So I went out to find her. On my way, I found my good old friend Hugh who was with his sister. She seemed really excited when I told her I was getting my Pokemon today. Practically jumping for joy. Hugh was an anxious one , he wanted to get out of town to find new trainers to battle since he already had his starter with him. We searched through Aspertia City looking for Bianca. I couldn't find her anywhere only I figured it would be best to find her on the lookout. Hugh followed me and sure enough she was there. For an assistant for Professor Juniper, she sure was ditsy. But sure enough, she let me pick a starter. After some thinking I finally looked at Tepig and made him my partner. Soon after , Bianca handed me a Pokedex and told me to fill it out by catching as many Pokemon as I can. Just as Bianca was done speaking about the Pokedex, she also suggested that me and Hugh test our wits in a Pokemon battle. Hugh was very excited that he was finally able to show off the Oshawott he hatched from an egg. Wait?? AN EGG?? Wish I thought of that. But anyway, the battle was pretty easy. Hugh was surprised that his Oshawott lost. So being frustrated with his lost, he ran off to get stronger and train. After that awkwardness Bianca decided to give me a tour of the Pokemon Center. She showed me around telling me about the box, and Poke Mart. All of this I knew about. Good thing is that she gave me ten Pokeballs as a gift. Once we left the Pokemon Center, my mom and Hugh's sister showed up. She heard about the journey I was going on and wanted to give me a gift to help me. I received the Running Shoes! Now I can run and move faster. Hugh's sister gave me an exciting gleam in her eye as she handed me a Town Map. She seemed very happy that I had a Pokemon and wanted me to take good care of it. As soon as I was free, Bianca suggested I head down to Route 19 so she could show me how to catch a Pokemon. I looked around town for a bit before heading out. I looked at the map and noticed I had two. Wondering why I had two , Hugh's sister asked me to deliver one to her brother. Once I was ready, I went out to Route 19. Just as I went inside the gate to the route, the nice attendant there gave me a Potion. And soon I was at Route 19 where Bianca was waiting. After a little bit of talking, she will showed me how to catch a Pokemon. She demonstrated by catching a Purrloin with a Lilipup. Soon after she suggested I go forward to Flocessy Town and deliver that map.

Before arriving to Flocessy Town, I was stopped by the legendary man named Alder. Noticing my Tepig needed some good training he told me he'd help boost my Pokemon up. Alder gave me a confused look his face as if he saw ghost and then proceeded to ask why I had two maps. After explaining myself, he recalled seeing a boy with an Oshawott not to long ago head to Route 20. So I dashed off to Route 20 with out much thinking. In the route I found various Pokemon trainers who wanted to battle me. They were no match for my Tepig and he grew to level 8 and learned Ember!. Not knowing where Hugh would be, I looked all throughout the route. One hiker even stopped me in the middle of my search to tell me I couldn't go pass there till I got my first badge. Wow, r00d. I finally spotted Hugh near Flocessy Ranch. He wanted to see how much tougher I've gotten and we sparred off again and battled. I was a little worried we'd lose caus eI figured his Oshawott learned Water Gun by now. I didn't have any other Pokemon besides Tepig so I was afraid of losing, but luckily we won! Hugh was sad he lost and wanted to apologize to his partner. Just then a couple of people came by. They appeared to be the owners of the ranch and guess what they were. The owner and his wife was surprised by all the excitement going on at their ranch and our battled filled them with energy. Feeling young, his wife handed me and Hugh Potions. But they were soon saddened after that cause they said they lost one of their Herdier somewhere in the Ranch. This angered Hugh greatly as he was then determined to find it. He dragged me along reluctantly. I figured, sure why not, they're could be good Pokemon and trainers there.

Searching for Herdier, I did happened to run into a few trainers who I battled and won against. This leveled Tepig up to level 11 so I went searching for a second Pokemon to train. I was lucky to have found a Riolu, something that is very rare. I was lucky and caught it on the first try. Naming it Riley, I felt pretty content and returned to looking for the ranch owner's Herdier. As I trench further into the grove with Hugh trailing along, I heard a faint barking. I was certain that was Herdier and followed the sound of it's voice. While tracking down where Herdier's bark resonated from, I happened to see a man with weird clothing so seemed to have found the owner's old mutt.. He had orange hair and was kind of dressed like a ninja. I approached him dauntingly hoping he wasn't a threat. Upon approaching the ninja-dude, Herdier barked a loud cry. Hugh must of heard it cause he ran off to get it's owner leaving me to deal life the intimidating guy in black. Great going Hugh. This guy claimed to be a member of Team Plasma a group who is known to cause fear in the hearts of those who stand before it, then asking if I heard of it. I wasn't really familiar with them so I answered no and he proceeded to tell his story. They apparently took over Unova 2 years ago in to liberate Pokemon. I wasn't entirely pay attention and didn't really care. This frustrated him along with the fact he got lost chasing Herdier and me catching him trying to chase. In his anger, he tossed and item at me. Baffled as to why someone would do that, I picked up the Pokeball and in which inside was a TM number 21 or called Frustration. Then the Plasma Grunt ran out in "frustration". (good metaphor there Game Freak) Hugh came soon after with the owner of the ranch who thanked me for finding his Herdier. I then remember I had to go see Alder so after being thank by the owner and his wife, I dashed back to Flocessy Town.

I meet back up again with Alder at Flocessy Town. Judging my Pokemon , he noticed we've grown alot stronger and decided I didn't really need training . But instead we could assist him with somethings. I followed him into what looked like a training school. Inside was two young students; a girl and a boy. The girl believed that she would be helping me training but it turned out I was teaching her and the boy. I battled both of them as part of their training. The girl had a Pansage which was easy for Tepig's type advantage. Although the boy had Panpour, a Water type, or my type disadvantage, I still won. Soon after the battles Alder explained to me the type matchups I already knew , healed my Tepig and I was soon on my way out. Just the moment I was out a creepy man in a white coat and weird glasses was staring at me. he said "don't tell anyone" and gave me a discreet-looking box. Unsure he was a pedo or not I gave him a "okay?" look. Good thing he explained himself and said that it was a Metal Box used to collect Medals. Oh boy I heard of these. You get a medal for every little achievement you do. The guy gave me 15 medals that what was called Hint Medals and one called the First Step medal. He even said that he will give me more medals if I came to the Pokemon Center. I still don't trust him, but I went to the Pokemon Center anyway since I needed to buy some items. I bought what I needed and healed my Pokemon. As expected, the creepy glasses medal guy was there. I was scared crapless he would hurt me , but I managed to approach him. To my surprise, he just gave me more Hint Medals and a Medal called the Sweet Home Medal. I was feeling relieved and headed back to Aspertia City where I stopped at for now.

Long first entry though hopefully the rest are shorter.

Here's my team/party as of now
498.gif

lv 12
Moves
Tackle
Tail Whip
Ember
Odor Sleuth

540.gif

lv. 6
Tackle
String Shot

447.gif
(nicknamed: Riley)
lv. 8
Foresight
Quick Attack
Endure
Counter

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Bunch of stuff happened in W2 over the past 3 days. I beat Team Plasma (Colress, Ghetsis; why the latter's Pokémon leveled down is beyond me) and beat the Single line in the Battle Subway. I also went through Victory Road and I'm about to take on the Pokémon League. But first, I have to take care of some unfinished business in Unova, but I'm not saying what.

Current team:

Samurott, male, level 67
-Surf
-Megahorn
-Waterfall
-Ice Beam

Magnezone, level 60
-Thunder Wave
-Flash
-Thunderbolt
-Flash Cannon

Genesect, level 60
-Bug Buzz
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Flamethrower

Krookodile, female, level 60
-Crunch
-Rock Slide
-Outrage
-Earthquake

Braviary, male, level 60
-Strength
-Fly
-Superpower
-Aerial Ace

Haxorus, male, level 60
-Dragon Dance
-Dig
-Cut
-Dragon Claw

Years
OK guys, my first post here and I need to make it a good one.

I started Black 2, and I have picked Rosa as my protagonist. Named myself Nichole, after my real name of course.

Rosa_Xtransceiver.png

My mother is standing outside my house in Aspertia City and gets the phone call from Professor Aurea Juniper, and mentions about a girl named Bianca who shall be giving me my Pokedex and my starter Pokemon. Mom heads inside my house and calls out to me.

I then come out of my house, searching for Bianca. I then come across my rival Hugh, and his little sister. Hugh's sister walks off and then I walk with Hugh to the lookout and see Bianca waiting for me. I then talk to Bianca, who then shows me three Poke Balls in a case she is carrying. I then take the Poke Ball on the right, containing Oshawott. I also receive my Unova Pokedex.

I took on Hugh, but sadly my Oshawott lost to his Snivy. Also caught loads of new Pokemon and I beat Cheren after using my Riolu's Force Palm. Took both of his Pokemon out in one hit, then I received my C-Gear and registered Professor Juniper, Cheren and Bianca on my Xtransceiver.

I'm now in Virbank City, so I'll give you my team right now:

501.gif

Oshawott ♂ Lv16
Hasty nature
Torrent
Somewhat stubborn
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Water Gun
- Focus Energy

447.gif

Riolu ♂ Lv16
Jolly nature
Steadfast
Quick to flee
- Force Palm
- Quick Attack
- Endure
- Counter

506.gif

Lillipup ♂ Lv13
Bashful nature
Pickup
Somewhat vain
- Leer
- Tackle
- Work Up
- Bite

540.gif

Sewaddle ♀ Lv14
Adamant nature
Chlorophyll
Mischievous
- Tackle
- String Shot
- Bug Bite

179.gif

Mareep ♀ Lv13
Quiet nature
Static
Highly curious
- Growl
- Thunder Wave
- Cotton Spore
- ThunderShock

So yeah, that's my first Travel Journal entry done! I'll be back to post the next one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back