• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Developing] Pokémon Order and Chaos

Years
that can actually happen with all battles but it is really rare,the game also saves before it shuts it down and starts the battle right after restarting it so it's not really that much of an problem

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Sure have, been very busy...

I want to present this today; it is a 'season difference' screenshot, hope you like it...

revisiting_in_summer_and_autumn_by_rayquaza_dot-d5tkgxu.png

I'm considering inserting a season script into this game, if anyone knows where to find a fully functional one that'd be great.

Rayquaza.

Years
Ok, one of my friends had the same problem so I'm working on a fix currently but it won't arrive until demo V1.2.

Gmack

I'm back!
Years
I have played through this, and I was thoroughly disappointed, sadly.
To reconcile my thoughts, I decided to do a full-analysis review of this game, in it's most available beta.
View the full Review here.

This is not to offend, this is to help the project. I even state how I think you could improve.

EDIT:: Fixed the link, sorry.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2016
The whole idea and concept of the game looks promising, keep up with the good work.

Years
Adding some of my own opinions here:
The rival mugshot and sprites need to be fixed,all 3 of them(mugshot,trainer sprite and overworld sprite) look nothing like each other. Also Team Magma grunts shouldn't really be so avoidable and the grunt that moves the rocks shouldn't be that close to them,it just makes it too obvious. I also don't think Maxie should be battled this early in the game,also while on subject of Maxie i also don't think he should be smiling in his mugshot but that's just my opinion.

I also agree with a lot that Gmack said,especially on just using static pokemon sprites because it takes a long time for you or your opponent to send out your pokemon duo to the game needing to animate them. However the only map that is actually empty is the home town which is quite big but all the houses are at really great distance from each other.I cannot judge grammar however as i am not native English speaker and would probably just skip half of the grammatical errors myself.

I would give this a 5.5/10 instead of 4/10 that Gmack gives as this looks promising and could turn out really good if few errors are fixed.

Rayquaza.

Years
Well guys, with some time off school, now I can drop in to make some updates:

• The demo links are being removed because the bugs have caused too many complaints and are, as of today, very out-of-date
  • Pokémon Skyblaze will use BW tiles and OWs
  • Pokémon Skyblaze now runs off Pablosky's Pokémon Script Project DS
  • HMs are being scrapped and replaced with something far more sensible (and logical in my eyes)
    Some new screenshots have come out (YAY V4)

new_screens__yay__v4_by_rayquaza_dot-d5vb0x7.png

Last edited:

nuzamaki90

Knight of The Volt
Years
PokemonS is a really cool and has a bunch of built in features that should make Skyblaze a whole lot better.

I'm loving the Oak OW, and the battle background is pretty badass. Although I lol'd seriously hard when I noticed that you were using only 1 Pokemon against the Champion who has 6.

I'm really interested on what these HM-replacements are, pretty excited for the next release now xD

Rayquaza.

Years
PokemonS is a really cool and has a bunch of built in features that should make Skyblaze a whole lot better.

I'm loving the Oak OW, and the battle background is pretty badass. Although I lol'd seriously hard when I noticed that you were using only 1 Pokemon against the Champion who has 6.

I'm really interested on what these HM-replacements are, pretty excited for the next release now xD

Yeah, I slipped in a couple of debug feature before I took some screenshots. More information about the new HM system can be found on the first post.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Wow, really? The whole idea behind the gems sounds pretty neat, but also pretty familiar...Also you're missing the description of one of the gems.

Back