• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Years
Yoo zel just a Question..
I like to know some places of the hoen pokemon, because they are hard to find, lil chance of finding one..
Maybe a list for those hoen pokemon, of where they can be found..
Probally you won't do it, but it would be alot easier to know where those hoen pokes can be found..
Well that's it :P
Crossel

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2010
IS there a Bulbasaur in this? Cause I have a Typhlosion and a Swampert, now I was a Grass from the First Genoration.

I like to know some places of the hoen pokemon, because they are hard to find, lil chance of finding one..
Probally you won't do it, but it would be alot easier to know where those hoen pokes can be found..
Crossel

Well I know Mudkip is in Union Cave.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Hey
How's it going people
Well i got that damn
"not obeying" glitch destroyed.
anyway I can't beat Koga the 2nd you battle him you know
in Fushia City
yeah Zel put his pokemon level's high..

"DAMN ROSELIA!"

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
Good to see SG back and B5 has some amazing scripts.
Can't wait to find Jirachi...

I think the stone has something to do with it..

Last edited:

Pokemon_X

Trainer
Years
Hey
How's it going people
Well i got that damn
"not obeying" glitch destroyed.
anyway I can't beat Koga the 2nd you battle him you know
in Fushia City
yeah Zel put his pokemon level's high..

"DAMN ROSELIA!"

would have been nice if you had put the part about koga in a spoiler :(
I liked battling his (daughter / sister don't remember anymore)
EDIT: wait you didn't say it was the gymbattle. my bad

Last edited:

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
Well, so far i like:
The phone booths
the carlos battles

what i don't like:
can't use headbutt like in G/S/C (Is that hard to do? If so, then i don't mind it not being there)
Many little tile errors.

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2008
BETA 5! I just finished pokemon pearl today, and i must say, PERFECT TIMING! :D

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
Well, so far i like:
The phone booths
the carlos battles

what i don't like:
can't use headbutt like in G/S/C (Is that hard to do? If so, then i don't mind it not being there)
Many little tile errors.

Headbutt is in there. It was in Beta 4. It doesn't do anything if no one knows Headbutt.

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
It's not just you. It's pretty hard to find a pokemon. I did it 10 times before I found a pokemon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
I've been playing beta 5 for a few hours with a new save file, and now I have all eight badges and Im in Kanto going to the elite four. Yay. But my Pokémon are severely underleveled. Well, not as bad now, but I've been training.

I have:
Shadow The Umbreon Lv. 35
Celesete The Espeon Lv. 34
MUSCLE The Machamp Lv. 38
Florale The Sunflora Lv. 34
Zires The Quagsire Lv. 36
Ty The Typhlosion Lv. 36

(Yes, MUSCLE is the Machop you can trade for in Goldenrod. And No, I did not cheat too get Umbreon and Espeon.)

I love this games tiles, except for the revamped GS tiles and sprites, but its just because it looks so weird side by side, but thats just me.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
meh i just remembered something...

are we going to be able to trade between sg and r/s/e? that was something that was bothering me... i know that all pokemon will be catchable on sg but... its just that fr/lg can trade with r/s/e with both plates... do you plan to add an event that will enable trading with r/s/e or do you not plan to have the game being able to trade with r/s/e?

Remember I said I would make Oak do some modifications so you could trade with the other versions, and unfortunately, Pallet is out of reach on B5 (we know trading is not important, that's why it's so far in the game)

Are you going to code the ASM code for the sliding puzzles in the Ruins Of Alph? How about the swaying beam in the Sprout Tower so it actually sways?

Well, not really my priorities (although the R.of Alph should be, but meh...)

Crossel

Well, it'd be better if you PM me your locations questions (as long as it's not one of the legendaries or the special pokes, I'll reply), that way we would avoid ruining everyone else's fun

Tell me how toget thourgh victory road.....Please

It's easy, there are no maps, but you can find a lot of info regardin the V.Road on youtube (if youtube people know I'm wrong, then post videos about it ASAP :P)

Do you puposely spell things wrong?

The only words that you spelled right were i, all, nice, and up

Learn to speark proper english next time you post, i hardley understood you.

Anyway, i got headbutt working.
Is it just me, or are the pokemon in the headbutt trees really hard to find?

Well, take it easy on him, he's just new ;)

And, yeah, good to know you finally got it working. As you could see, only a bunch of trees are headbutteable (if you were around when we had the "evil trees bugs" then you know how much I suffered with them, so this was the only solution I found), and about the pokemon being there, the chances of finding one are pretty low... And even consider that some exclusive pokemon show up on some areas... It's gonna be a long a tiring search...

Well, on updates thing, my machine has suffered a bit the continuous heat here in my country, so I'm gonna be using it a bit less. Which also means I'll most likely have to delay the release of the X version, however, I doubt I'll have to delay it for too long (I guess it's still coming out this week, I don't have a lot of stuff to do), so well, now you know about it.

Years
I've been playing beta 5 for a few hours with a new save file, and now I have all eight badges and Im in Kanto going to the elite four. Yay. But my Pokémon are severely underleveled. Well, not as bad now, but I've been training.

I have:
Shadow The Umbreon Lv. 35
Celesete The Espeon Lv. 34
MUSCLE The Machamp Lv. 38
Florale The Sunflora Lv. 34
Zires The Quagsire Lv. 36
Ty The Typhlosion Lv. 36

(Yes, MUSCLE is the Machop you can trade for in Goldenrod. And No, I did not cheat too get Umbreon and Espeon.)

I love this games tiles, except for the revamped GS tiles and sprites, but its just because it looks so weird side by side, but thats just me.

Lol just forgot about making it trough the ELite4 :P
And how did you came on the item's to evolve eevee intoumbreon with, or does eevee evolve just by lvling ?

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2009
hello there,im new in this forum but i`ve been readin` here for a while.
i`ve finished beta 5,took me about 8-9 hours..
anyway i still cant find jirachi,but i`ve found a new area and got there a gift (for further details pm me). zel i wonder if the big boulder in rock tunnel is there cause its an unfinished area? or is it accessible somehow? just wanna know if it`s worth my while lookin` into it

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
Lol just forgot about making it trough the ELite4 :P
And how did you came on the item's to evolve eevee intoumbreon with, or does eevee evolve just by lvling ?

Espeon -> Sun stone
Umbreon -> Moon stone

zel did this because of the lack of Day/Night in FR.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
Really? moon stone and sun stone evolve espeon and umbreon! SWEET!

Question: i traded bellsprout for onix in violet. Did Zel change it so it will evolve by level?

Back