• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
You apparently were Ninja'd...I get ninja'd a lot. Two pokemon that look a lot like each other are...

Um...
C'mon, I know B/W ripped sprites and the changes were noticeable! I can't think of any!

You must be a Numel. Because Numel's know Amnesia...even though it isn't offensive. Y'know what, I got hit with a powerful fist and forgot everything! Brick Break. So you are Sawk. Not Numel, but Sawk.

droomph

weeb
Years
My opinions change a lot and today, madam, you seem like a
495.gif
to me, because you seem content with everything.

darkpokeball

Years
BARACUDA- WHERE IS THE LOVE?

It's in your sig...baracuda. You must be a Carvhanna!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: That's a pirhanna. A Baracuda is more like Basculin.

DARKPOKEBALL: Don'tchu tell me what to do! Gameplayer56 is a Sharpedo, end of story!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: I thought she was a Carvhana

DARKPOKEBALL: Well, apparently, he evolved.

darkpokeball

Years
Persian?
As in...Massacre Persian?
*evil laughter*

Well, if Latias was evil...it would become a...

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Gameplayer56, you are wonderful! Have you met my master, Darkpokeball. He's so divine! His wish is my command, and I obey...oh, the sweet aroma of life wafting through the air. Isn't everything just so completely fantastic? I cannot envision any other way of living, without the absoulte tranquility and happiness that I have begun to feel.

DARKPOKEBALL: Oh my...gameplayer56, this is your fault! This is a disaster! So you're Absol until this is fixed.

Back