• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capitalist Ness

can't stump the trump
Years
Coming back to the subject of Chatot.
I thought that no one will notice that Chatot has 1 hp when he's obtained, but...
Well, max HP is ok, he doesn't die from single move.
But, when he gains a level, or is put to the box, Chatot's HP goes down to 1.
His max HP is still ok, he just loses his whole health.

dragonlolz

Legendary Hunter
Years
how do i add pokemon to my inventory?

i want to make a hack that req 6 "pokemon".
but how do i add the pokemon to the inventory based on events.
i also want to disable ANY pokeballs.
thank you if you helped my out with this
ps. no i dont want users in my hacking team i work alone on this hack.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
It would be half transparent... We could see sprites through.

In short, both yes and no.

Yes, one can make a tile transparent (where we can see through like glass), but not perhaps like you want, as in there is a tint of colour but we can see through it (eg green glass and everything behind looks green but visible)? That cannot be achieved at the moment, as far as I know. Who knows what may come in time though...

jabberjabber8

../\..
Years
We are trying to insert a world map into fire red, however we need it to have two regions. this will require a tile limit of 512 or better still 1024, but as of current the fire red map only contains 256 tiles. Does any one know how to go about increasing the limit?

bumping this really need a answer.

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2020

Yes, one can make a tile transparent (where we can see through like glass), but not perhaps like you want, as in there is a tint of colour but we can see through it (eg green glass and everything behind looks green but visible)? That cannot be achieved at the moment, as far as I know. Who knows what may come in time though...

And, how can I make this ?

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
I tried looking for Pokemon Gold hacking stuff, and can't find anything. I saw ONE thing that said use something called Gold Finger, but I don't really have any experience with pre-3rd gen hacking.

All I want to do is go into Pokemon Gold/Silver and edit the levels of other trainer Pokemon so that halfway through the game I'm not fighting a level 20 Zubat. What would be the easiest way to go about this?

redriders180

Mastermind of Pokemon Glazed
Years
First, my question. I'm editing the World Maps in my game, and I'm using Nameless Tile Map Editor. I've already noticed that the .raws it produces are slightly glitchy. I've edited three of the four World Maps in Firered, and each of them has a small bar of transparency, about five tiles long, at the very bottom. Additionally, my last map has a random 3x3 square of tiles that won't go away. I'd try Cyclone if I could, except it refuses to run on my computer. Does anyone know how to hex edit the raws of these maps? Any help would be appreciated. And...

And, how can I make this ?

Technically, there's something called "alpha blending", which the GBA can do. It'll change transparency and colors of the different layers in-game. But I don't know how to do it...consult the GBATEK if you want more info. And if you don't know what the GBATEK is, then it's above you.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
I tried looking for Pokemon Gold hacking stuff, and can't find anything. I saw ONE thing that said use something called Gold Finger, but I don't really have any experience with pre-3rd gen hacking.

All I want to do is go into Pokemon Gold/Silver and edit the levels of other trainer Pokemon so that halfway through the game I'm not fighting a level 20 Zubat. What would be the easiest way to go about this?
There plenty of different tutorials for hacking RBY and GSC in Skeetendo Inc.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Can I have a link to a tool that changes the start location of the player in FR? I'm sure I've seen one before. :x

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2014
Hey, how do you create a custom item? Also how can I insert a charmander/squirtle/bulbasaur sprite onto a map, like a legendary battle?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
I AM USING XSE AS MY SCRIPT EDITOR!

So, I'm trying to create just a regular script block in Advanced map.
Like this:
___
| S |

(Pretend it's green and NOT a signpost block)

All I want it to do is say simple text, here is my XSE script:

Spoiler:

But whenever I step on that block in the game, everything freezes. Only the music keeps playing...

Any idea on how to fix this? Is it my rom? My script?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back