• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

as of right now

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
An 8 I would say because I have a bad habit of leaving my pants laying around but thats all.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
This thread actually got me into cleaning my room a bit through pressure so that I can say it improved from a 2 to a... 5-6? Still loads of stuff I don't need abound but at least it looks nicer and more cleaned ^^

Bay

Years
Like a 3 or 4. Bed unmade, loads of old books and VHS tapes pushed aside, notebooks and papers all over the place, my desk unorganized, clothes lying around...

I do dust the floor and such every couple days, but no matter what there will always be hair and cat fur everywhere oof.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2021

To be fair, the remaining mess all belongs to my mother as she hoards way too many things which spread to my room

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Mine is an 8 right now but I haven't actually cleaned it in a few days. I typically keep my room very tidy but a few of my clean clothes that I have yet to fold have piled up on my desk

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
lmao like a 2 or something right now i keep meaning to clean it but god what is effort right now

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
5, but that's generous. Only a few things on the floor, which include a pillow I knocked off, a bag, and a card. I could make the bed nicer, and I'm overdue to wash sheets.

I just washed clothes so none of those have spread on the floor. I feel I should also sweep, although I don't see too much that would make it needed right now.

Years
5. Can fall about as low as a 3 depending on when we're talking about it.

Some areas (such as the closet) are a complete mess, although they can avoided with relative ease. Getting around is pretty easy and the books are either in the shelves or in my weird column-y nightstand thing. Not counting the bed because I don't sleep in the covers like a normal person.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
2.5 to a 3
I'm too lazy to take out the recycle - empty bottles and paper on the floor
I plan on organizing drawers but instead they are just on one corner of my bed, still full
my desks have empty food wrappers or soda bottle caps, a bit unorgized

the only clean places are my plush collection areas

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I sent this to my boyfriend yesterday

Spoiler:

I think it's a 1

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
my room is shared with my partner, but even despite that, it's probably about a 7? i'm normally home more than my partner so i tend to keep it clean since we spend most of our time in here, but i've been working ten days straight (i'm on day 8 currently woo) so i haven't been doing anything. there's laundry to be done, the desk is a little cluttered, and there are some backpacks in the floor, but otherwise, it's not really that bad.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
8.5-9

The only thing is my bookcase is dusty and my bed is never made. Otherwise everything is picked up and clean.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
6.5 The floor is clean for the most part but there's random piles of clothes. And the dressers have clothes and junk piling up. The closet floor is cluttered with stuff I don't wear anymore and old backpacks. I'm always working or not in the mood to clean so it can get pretty bad sometimes.

Last edited:
Back