• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Years
Well, it seems like there's always something that screws up everything for me.

The State redid my tax return and I now owe THEM!!!! I OWE THEM!!!! All because I got unemployment last year!!! I HATE IT!!!!!!!! I knew the damn state would screw me over like this!!! Now where am I going to get $78 to pay them?!!

I'm sorry for ranting. I'm just really pissed right now.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Great! I am glad you been doing good. ^^ Is the weather getting better up where you are?

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Hi Angela ^^. Hmm the weather? In England, mainly rain, but I got back from Spain on Friday, and it was scorching there.. lol

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Sorry Angela, but I don't have a Facebook. ): And it has been awhile since I used MySpace. I am not really into those things anymore. What I really need to do is get back to LiveJournal. That is what I need to do.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Hi Angela ^^. Hmm the weather? In England, mainly rain, but I got back from Spain on Friday, and it was scorching there.. lol
Hey Stevo! Long time no see. How are ya?

Sorry Angela, but I don't have a Facebook. ): And it has been awhile since I used MySpace. I am not really into those things anymore. What I really need to do is get back to LiveJournal. That is what I need to do.
Well I am still on LJ too!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yay! Well I knew you still have yours, lol. I just need to get back into mine. I will soon enough. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Man that was close. I would have saved it, but I was the last person who posted. So I couldn't post again. Nice save. :3

Well I am back using Myspace again. I fixed my profile. It looks a bit better. Now I need to get back to LJ. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
I am not on myspace much. I do go to LJ on occasion ....but mostly facebook cause I play games on it.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Ah okay. It it is LiveJournal you been going a lot. Dang I need to go back there. Oh, you play games on Facebook? Interesting, but still I won't get one. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Phew, awesome! Congrats on the new promotion! Or did everyone get it? Yay, that means you will end up with a lot more money! ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh okay, darn. I thought you guys got like a raise or something. *snaps fingers* Hopefully got paid extra for doing the promotion for the customers.

Back