• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Guh the water temple. took me an hour to get threw the first time... then it took me three hours the next time.... i don't know how that happened XD.

I love every single Zelda game. They're just the best!!!

But you know, a game if we wanted to us Shadow/Dark Link, a good game would be where Link splits into the two, Shadow and light. and in that realm, you can choose between the two and fight depending on the attributes of either one. That I think would be the best way. Or they could make a costume change option where Link can put on a black Tunic for some reason. XD.

~JBCBlank

I think that would be too much of a sandbox game. Not exactly Zelda. :\

I didn't like the underwater temple in TP. Took be forever to realise that those things were wheels.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

But you know, a game if we wanted to us Shadow/Dark Link, a good game would be where Link splits into the two, Shadow and light. and in that realm, you can choose between the two and fight depending on the attributes of either one.
~JBCBlank

Oh, that sounds like a good start for a story. I know what to be thinking of during my next free minutes. XD
Ok, my mind's running already. ._."

The watertemple was always my least favourite temple in play-through. Graphics and bossbattles were another piece of cake. :o Like the boss in Twilight Princess, I really like it. Maneuvring in the water was not easy, certainly not when that gigantic water monster was about to eat you. :| The frog was mainly slash and beat-miniboss... but I can overal say that I liked most bosses in Twilight Princess. And oh! The graphics were marvelous. You could really distinguish the different kinds of coral. :3 (by manner of speaking)

The Water Temple in Ocarina of Time was one to get lost in. @_@ Playing the tune to make the water level sink, play it before the wrong panel and you can start all over again. In Master Quest I had to play a lot of times, even felt like quiting the game because the Water Temple was so hard. (because I couldn't find one single thing >_>)
Jabu Jabu's belly is another matter. It's a water temple, allright, but still isn't. :O And what were the cows sticking out of Jabu's flesh? I know it was for milk, but a cow? in a fish? A constant stock of fairies would have been more believable. =/
The octorock in Jabu's belly were hard. D:
But I like the Water Temple of the Adult Saga, much more than Jabu's belly. And I'm wondering which one I like best, Twilight or Ocarina...

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Lol. MM was hard during the first few plays. (STUPID MOONFACE! *curses*) I had no clue on getting the song of time from that guy in the tower...

Water Temples were cool! (have yet to tackle TP's) I thought it was easy... That was until I kept forgetting to get the Master Key in that boulder room. xD OoT's water temple has been etched into the very core of my memory. Only Dark Link was a real... headache. Stupid counters... It's a good idea to get the Scarecrow song so you can call that whatever his name was out to help reach the third icon easier.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Oh wow never got to beat volgia so i dont know what the water temple is like. But yeah Tp is amazing when it comes to bosses and such. Ok they where a bit repetitive but amazing. Who didnt like the boss in goron mines or arbiters ground. Or snowpeak. My god. That boss was epic. And the music. I felt a twinge of 'vania while beating it. But out of all the dungeons the weakest boss had to be the spider. Except for her hordes of spiders. Yeah ok goma had some credibility in this one. And i think that sky towns boss had to be the best boss before the remaining 2. I mean who doesnt love to slay dragons on top of a tower? exactly. Also zelda castle=huge. It also takes you a while to register what to do to get a compass and map. And that damn yard thing with graves. But huge is what i would call it.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Hahaha... You don't even need to hide... It's like playing wack-a-mole... Just bash his head (with the hammer mind you)... Simple as that. Though you might want to start dodging those falling lava boulders and that angry mole that comes out once in a while... xDD

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Yeah i was 10 so go figure but in all serious talk i was lame back then. I thought the deat counter on seasons/ages was a level counter and i brought it to the max XD

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
Years
Anyone forget that we can always have an outlaw game but with dark link terrorizing hyrule and in the end it succumbs to his hands?! yes i am a fan of evil winning in a gam for once and your the to help it idea.

What about Ganon though? o_o;

Wtf. I've been gone too long.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I deleted that cause i hit the jackpot. Oh yes i mean THE JACKPOT.
http://www.mmv.co.jp/special/game/30/
These guys helped make harvest moon and no more heroes. And i know the people who actually helped make games for nintendo arent stupid enough to actually go and use the triforce. Now it might seem hoaxy but i take it as a countdown to a new zelda game. Interesting. And spasm inducing happy fest.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Aha 1 day and anf an hour passes and from 600000+ it went to 530000+. I would say in a week we might have a sneak peek at a new zelda game. I said hopefully. nah its nothing much kitsune just some clock thing in the shape of a triangle with 3 pieces of wood to make a triangle shape and then in the 3 corners of the triangle theres a triforce a duo of triangles and then a triangle. And under it is a feather.

Kagara

Years
That countdown looks interesting, maybe there might be a few trailors there or at least information on the plot of the story.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Or it might be completely un realted. Hopefully though it a LoZ game. Who wants to bet Nintendo will hold a press confrence in 3 days at the world hobby fair for a new zelda game?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Whether or not that that clock is counting down for something about the newest Zelda game, whoever made it, must be a Zelda fan. =/
And I did the math 526470 seconds are 146.24 houres or 6.09 days. So by the end of next week we'll know what that is all about. =X

Mitchman

Banned
Years
And thats why its on the site of the helpers to harvest moon and no mo0re heroes and the only ones who can do so is the developers themselves? Being developers they cant exactly go fan on us now can they blader! Yep by the end of the week sounds fine i mean world hobby fair opens this sunday!

Kagara

Years
Yeah it might not be a Zelda game, just a cruel joke.

If it is though, I think it might be a DS game, Nintendo usually do the console games themselves, don't they?

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Yeah most likely a ds game. Ninty tends on keeping console games in closed ties as to make it as good as possible. But if these developers do make it hopefully its not touch screen orientated like PH. I am seriously hating it more and more.

Back