• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Like I said ill be using him soon anyways so if you dont want to battle darkrai then it looks like we wont battle much soon, I built a whole team around countering youre dusclops alone, jango beats darkrai 50% of the time. Ill use him once more then put it away, please be quicker if you want a few battles, Im doing other things today

I win 4-2. Now get rid of Darkrai and let's have a real battle. I'm in the wifi room.
Won again. 4-0. I'm going to use a different team next time.

Last edited:
Years
Wow. I'm gonna have to play hyper offense a lot more now. XD Was just experimenting because, in all honesty, my doubles/trips team is also rain based and a rain team v. a rain team would take a while. Though may I suggest a Lightningrod Raichu?

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
I win 4-2. Now get rid of Darkrai and let's have a real battle. I'm in the wifi room.

Thats it for now, I dont see how my using Darkrai is any less annoying than your dusclops, and then switching between ferrothorn and salamence plus entry hazards, I think you were just upset that he 5-0 swept your team.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Thats it for now, I dont see how my using Darkrai is any less annoying than your dusclops, and then switching between ferrothorn and salamence plus entry hazards, I think you were just upset that he 5-0 swept your team.

My Dusclops is easy to counter. Your Darkrai puts it's "counters" to sleep and murders them. If you face me again, I won't use a Dusclops. Or Cloyster.
Edit: As for the 5-0 thing, I don't really care about that. I just want my battles to be fun.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
My Dusclops is easy to counter. Your Darkrai puts it's "counters" to sleep and murders them. If you face me again, I won't use a Dusclops. Or Cloyster.

Darkrai's purpose was to counter your entry hazard toads that screw up the focus sash's on my 2 hit dark type pokemon, it worked so well the first time you got murdered 5-0 now you say thats not fair, meanwhile you have some of the best OU pokes, latios, and walls of the century Duslclops and ferrothorn. plus leach seed and entry damage, dont really see how its unfair?

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Darkrai's purpose was to counter your entry hazard toads that screw up the focus sash's on my 2 hit dark type pokemon, it worked so well the first time you got murdered 5-0 now you say thats not fair, meanwhile you have some of the best OU pokes, latios, and walls of the century Duslclops and ferrothorn. plus leach seed and entry damage, dont really see how its unfair?

You should use rapid spin.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Shiva i wish battle your gym at some point today.

Ok. I'll battle you now. The first battle will not be a gym battle. After one of us wins, I'll leave to assemble my gym team and battle you.

Thats a waste of a move, why should I have to use it when I can just put a wide lense on gengar and put them to sleep.

Not really. Rapid spin stops your pokemon from losing tons of health simply by switching in.

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Ok. I'll battle you now. The first battle will not be a gym battle. After one of us wins, I'll leave to assemble my gym team and battle you.

Not really. Rapid spin stops your pokemon from losing tons of health simply by switching in.

So saying dont use darkrai is like saying dont use entry hazards

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
As long as the rules favour you sweeping me, rather than me sweeping you right? I like a good sweep, I always go for the beat down, hard and fast , I hate the stuffing around with rocks and spikes, so no, Im not changing my style.

Listen Hound, I'm narrow minded so there is nothing you can do to convince that I am wrong. You can sweep me if you want. I like a challenge. Just not with Darkrai.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Listen Hound, I'm narrow minded so there is nothing you can do to convince that I am wrong. You can sweep me if you want. I like a challenge. Just not with Darkrai.

Well broaden your mind or stop battling me, thats how its gotta be, Ive changed enough to win badges, ranks etc, Im rich biatch! Stop.............Dark Void time............

Years
So Jango, how are we gonna do this?

Round 1 I won, but it was doubles and the gym format was singles and in round 2 there was a d/c. Do you want to try a third time or just give it to me since I was pretty clearly winning those? :P

Aoife won 5-0 Shiva i'm coming now

OK, that works. Thanks and GG. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back