• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you battle?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
This can apply to any battling at all, whether it's wifi, tournaments, laddering, general battling organised with friends, and so on. How often do you do it? Do you battle everyday? Do you like to switch up tiers and methods on different days so battling doesn't get boring to you, or do you go for long breaks where you don't battle then randomly start up again? Do you find joining leagues or tournaments motivates you to battle more? Share your thoughts etc.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I battle when the mood strikes me. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen often.

But now that I'm more active on PC and B2W2 are on the horizon, I'm hoping to get more involved! ^o^

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Generally, I battle whenever I have access to a Wi-Fi network or a battling simulator, but only when I want to sharpen my skills.

Years
I don't battle competively. I keep saying that I'm going to take part in the Wi-Fi tournaments, but I have yet to do so. I don't want to use the battle simulators, and when I tried the 5th Gen Wi-Fi, I had my butt handed to me by the same player using a Sandstorm team twice. I really suck at competitive battling.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I rarely battle nowadays if at all, sometimes I get lucky but most of the time it's a dry spell for me.

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
i have no 1 to battle so i dont really but. but when i get a challenge i would love to battle them (gen4 games)

Back