• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much did you spend on your last computer?

Years
My system I built... has cost me around $600 in total over the years, but a few of the parts (one hard drive, the monitor, and the chassis) were gifts, so that's not the full price of the system if I were to have built it entirely from scratch.

Though I've also gotten several freebie desktops since building this that are far older than this one. Mostly because I want a bunch to toy around with and give me some environments to work in.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I bought mine years ago it was a prebuilt but it was only around 500 bucks it was on sale from newegg. Its been years and still runs very well have had no problems with it so it was money well spent :)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
£800 for a MacBook Pro. And that was with a discount that I got from a friend working at the Apple Store at the time. I chipped in half of it, and my parents contributed towards the rest as a 21st birthday present. The UK is a notoriously expensive market for electronic goods, so don't have a heart attack when you convert that to dollars. :P

Back