• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Platinum Birthday

Years
Today, on the tenth of February, PlatinumDude will be celebrating his 19th birthday! Let's all take some time to wish him a wonderful day. Happy birthday Plat - here, take this awesome Conquest Gallade to celebrate! :D

tumblr_mha2sjMKoT1r6gk4zo1_250.png

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
My little brother is all grown up. :')

PlatinumDude, you are easily one of the best members on this forum. You've been a tried and true staple of the Battle Center, and one of the most informative people I've ever met. You're welcoming, funny, lighthearted, and you always go out of your way to help new (and old) members-- it's safe to say that PC wouldn't be the same without you! You've done so much for this community! Brother, you deserve every nice thing that you get!

I'm still working on your gift though hun! In the meantime, here's a Gallade
200px-475Gallade.png

I love you like crazy~! Happy birthday! <33333;

Years
Happy birthday Matt, you're hitting your final year as a teen!

I remember you being the first friend I had on this community, and your helpfulness in Battle Center and the Pokemon Gaming forums has helped make everyone's day.

Enjoy your cake man.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Happy birthday man! 19 was a good year for me so I hope your 19th is good as well.

Gallade's one of mt favorite Fighting types and Psychic types so now problem finding an image.

tumblr_lk8jz75Vwg1qdaa2oo1_500.jpg

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Happy birthday dude! I don't really know you other than being "that Gallade dude who rates teams well", but that can't stop us from becoming friends in the future :D Hope you have an awesome day c:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
:3333333333333333

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a great year to come<3 You're legal drinking age now in the rest of Canada and not just Quebec <3 so YAAYY
:333.. Glad you had a wonderful day yesterday!

Back