• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC Video Game Pick-Up Thread

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I've seen this type of thread on other forums and absolutely love going through and seeing people's new game purchases, so I thought I'd try it here on PC.

Basically, this thread is to show off your new games you buy, and discuss them with other members. Pics are welcome (and appreciated, images speak louder than words!), just make sure to resize them so they don't stretch the screen, and to remember the character/word limit is still in effect, so try not to just post a pic without anything else.

Feel free to post your own pickups, as well as discuss others' pickups.

So...just to give you an idea, I'll start.

100_0836.jpg

I got my copy of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep from Amazon on release day (Tuesday) and the guide came in yesterday.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
Years
I plan on buying that game, just as soon as I can be bothered.
Newest game I got was Super Mario Galaxy 2, can't post a picture up but I picked it up from JB because I was walking past with money in my wallet and time to kill :D

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
dr2-case0-title.jpg

Considering it was a downloadable game/content, I can't post a box art. :) But I just got this recently and loved it. Only problems I see are the zombies survive every, single attack and it just seems clunkier sometimes. :(

Years
I want to get Super Mario Galaxy 2, but there are other games I'd like to play first. I played the demo kiosk that was set up at my local GameStop, and it was fantastic. Yoshi isn't nearly as much of a problem to control as I thought he would be.

As for my most recent purchase, here it is. LUNAR 2: Eternal Blue Complete, and complete it is. It still has Lucia's pendant and everything in it.

dscf0026z.jpg

Pic is timetagged for authenticity.

The game itself is great, too. The animated cutscenes are really well done, and the story is actually good. The game has aged well, in my opinion.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
Years
Metroid Other M (New)
and Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (Used) are my latest games and both are really underrated.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
522_200x200.jpg

The game is kinda budget, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying a basic RPG game.

Metroid Other M (New)
and Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (Used) are my latest games and both are really underrated.

What!? You have Other M, can you please tell me how good it is since the trailer looks awesome.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
e2626072.jpg

Went to the midnight release and got it. Played about two hours so far, and from what I can tell, it's really good.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Got Birth by sleep and a Brand new psp just for it as my old one broke. Also Dragon Quest IX

Years
I bought an XBOX 360Arcade on Saturday, I believe, after my old one RROD'd. Set me back 168 dollars, but meh. I also purchased Eternal Sonata, although I havn't had the chance to play it yet. Oh, and two copies of Birth By Sleep. One is for my brother, but I bought the limited edition for myself, even if it was horrible over priced. A 48 page artbook and two small art prints aren't worth the extra $40. Stupid EB Games. >_>

Morkula

Years
100_0841.jpg

Got this along with 90% of 360 owners today. Starting campaign tonight with Andy, Jeef, and David.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
Years
Ryu ga Gotoku 4 and Super Street Fighter IV.

dsc00544qr.jpg

got both from play-asia, such an awesome site.
havent finished ryu ga but i have enjoyed playing as akiyama.
street fighter has been great fun with friends.
i have ordered black and white so i'll upload them when they come.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
I just picked up Super Mario Galaxy 2 today.
Actually, mom bought it for me as a birthday gift.
I still haven't gotten the chance to play it, but as I do, I'll post some screenies.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
I recently picked up Mafia II and Halo: Reach [First Day]
Both of them are brilliant.

Morkula

Years
Picked up Borderlands: Claptrap's New Robot Revolution last night, but still waiting to play it. No pic since it's DLC.

Back