• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 31, 2011
So, I have almost completed the game but cannot find Cobalion at all. I have searched every route of Lauren and havent found him >_< and I want to get him before I get the last three legends (Kyurem, Reshirem, and Zekrom)

Anyone care to explain where he is or at least a big clue?

!!!nevermind, I guess I didn't search every route lol anyways excellent hack :D!!!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
No:, Portuguesse and Spanish are different, stupid.​
You really shouldn't call someone stupid when you didn't even read Ash493's post properly. He never said that Portuguese was exactly the same as Spanish. :/ Regarding your question, I'm not 100% sure. It could happen, Portuguese is similar to Spanish.

Last edited:

Mdash2011

2ndGenPlaya
Years
Hey Wesley. I've just noticed one part of the hack that wasn't in English. When you press 'A' on a dive spot, but you don't have dive, it says, ''O oceano esta calmo. Um POKeMON poderia mergulhar.''
I just noticed it a few moments ago.

One thing I'm not happy with though is that the name of the aerodactyl fossil had changed. I'm not so fussed about the others, but Aerodactyl is just awesome and shouldn't be changed :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Um... Im having trouble patching the game. Which version of Ruby does it use? A brazillian one? US? I tried patching a US game and it just gives me a white screen >:
US v1.0 =)

No:, Portuguesse and Spanish are different, stupid.​
Wow... that... was harsh o.O

You really shouldn't call someone stupid when you didn't even read Ash493's post properly. He never said that Portuguese was exactly the same as Spanish. :/
Thanks, dude =)

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2013
freeze in mt.lauren

HELP me in mt.lauren it freeze there in the cave of mt.lauren when i battle Lass in there -___-
can`t go to the 10th bagde :""< HELP

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2011
I can't get over what an awesome job Wesley has done.

Um... Im having trouble patching the game. Which version of Ruby does it use? A brazillian one? US? I tried patching a US game and it just gives me a white screen >:
same thing happened to me, too. i had to search all over 4shared.com to find a hack that worked. it was already patched and everything, though.

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I've been away for a long time because of some trouble...It's great that LP have got a ENGLISH version!Now I'll try it at once!

Years
has anyone else had this problem? in Mt. Lauren where you begin to battle one of the female trainers in the cave and as soon as she is about to throw her first pokemon out, the screen blinks several different colors and then the game crashes. i have the gPSP gba emulator for my PSP. IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM?:(

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2013
hey everyone I'm kinda new here but i have played the light platinum. to pass through the lass with belossom at mt. lauren you have to simply change roms for a while, use the portuguesse version and pass through her using your save file in your english version. after that you can change it to the english version again.

I'm just sugesting though...

and another thing, i don't know if it's a bug or what but, I'm still stuck at kosaka city. in the english version you can't proceed from this point on. I haven't played the portuguesse version because of the very simple fact that i can't understand it at all. lol. i really want to finish this game though cuz it's a very amazing hack indeed.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2015
Hey i need help. Im in the dragon city in pokemon light platinum.
How do i get to the 8th gym leader?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
I would suggest re-doing the E4 2nd attempt.

I did, and I finally met Ashe, but now I can't join the damn championship... Is there a timer or a script/event/quest I have to finish before I can enter?

The women at the counters keep telling me this:

Welcome to the POKéMON WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. It's starting soon, and many powerful trainers have already signed up. To join you must have already beaten a POKéMON league.

Please help :(

Really need a solution for this :(

N.P

| Alone In The Trust |
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Excuse me. :-s
How can I destroy the huge rocks at the route 509 (Kosaka city) ?. :-s
I'm playing the final english version.
According to the Wesley's link, the Focus Punch could destroy kind of that rock & I'll received that move when I defeated Merydian Gym Leader.
But I've been received that move from a Black Belt in Central City. :-??

Last edited:

Timejinx

The Pokemanic Jinx
Years
  • Seen May 1, 2017
I'm having the patching issue myself. I've found a Ruby (U) v1.0 rom but I still get the white screen :/ Am I just stupid or am I missing something xD

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Really need a solution for this :(
Did you beat the 2nd league for the 2nd time as I suggested?

ok can i ask a question .will there is going to be a patch for the rom to fix the rem.. bugs
Once I find enough time to do it =D

Excuse me. :-s
How can I destroy the huge rocks at the route 509 (Kosaka city) ?. :-s
I'm playing the final english version.
According to the Wesley's link, the Focus Punch could destroy kind of that rock & I'll received that move when I defeated Merydian Gym Leader.
But I've been received that move from a Black Belt in Central City. :-??
Yes, some TMs are in more versions =D

how do i fix the white screen wen i start the rom?
Download new ROM and patch anew.

Back