• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
If the world does end, at least I wont have to do a 3000 word essay on Schenkerian analysis (I'm certain that Heinrich Schenker was just a massive troll).

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I just had the best wakeup call ever.

yke1356013350o.JPG

Years
So that's what's gonna happen tomorrow? A big tree branch falls? So much for the world ending :C

I guess that's all, everyone's prediction will be wrong.

This will be just like what the last apocalypse prediction was back in May 2011... nothing.

#2012ApocalypseIsAJoke

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
You know, I'm really afraid that someone will be trying to make the world end to fullfill the Mayan prophacy, because he knew that the calender didn't predict the end of the world, and he want's to take people's fear of the date as an advantage for extinction of all life but himself. This sounds like a great plot for a South Park episode.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Um, that's kind of a bad thing to be thinking of. ;(

Cid

Years
I've actually thought of that once. But if something like that really happened then that would just be messed up. Except if the person who does it is actually awesome, then I'll be okay. Not okay that other people die, but personally okay for the end of me because I can't help it anyway.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Well there are some crazies out there in the world so I actually wouldnt be surprised if someone actually tried to make the world end. Honestly Im just gonna laugh when nothing happens.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I'm putting my figures from my shelves somewhere safe, so the the Mayan prophacy doesn't cause anything of them to fall off the shelves and break.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
My dog seems to do the regular thing he does. Eat, drink, sleep play with his toys... oh, and lick his balls.

So world is ending? Not according to my dog =P

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I personally dont think the world will end. In the very very slim chance it does, well it was nice knowing you guys.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I dunno, my dog keeps walking by here when I'm using the computer, and he growls and moans to get my attention. When I do get his attention, he's trying to lead me to something, but I have no idea, even after he's been outside for a while and ate his meal. Does this mean he's smelled the apocalypse coming?

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
i dunno, sometimes animals just act strange. Maybe he smelled something outside and just dosent know what it is. My cat acts strange all the time, meowing constantly jumping up and running away, I think sometimes that's just how they act.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
I saw a video of Pandas climbing each other trying to get over a wall. Like they were trying to escape. Then boom earthquake in China (You all remember that China earthquake, the big one a few years ago)

But freak out as in,if their in your house. They'll desperately trying to get out of your house, or hiding, running around like something is about to happen. Because that what happened to my dog last year when an 5.0 earthquake hit Toronto, Canada.

Anyone remember the scene of the birds in New York in Day After Tomorrow. That type of freak out.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
My dog didnt act strange at all before last years Earthquake which was about a 6.0 I think. It ended up shaking a lot, but I didnt hear him barking or whining or anything.

Years
Well, quakes do often have foreshocks leading up to the main event. I'm sure that's what the animals are feeling when they seem to know something's going to happen.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I wonder if they act strange because they can feel those waves we can't or that's what I've always thought. Sometimes animals can sense that kind of stuff. Heck there are dogs that are trained to alert epileptic people that they are about to have a seizure, animals can really do some amazing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back