• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Under the Clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I'll be able to trade via Generation 4 (SoulSilver) however all of my goodies are in Black 2. It says in the title that this is a fourth gen shop, so if I can't make you an offer due to me not having anything in the 4th generation besides a Rash Chikorita (no really, thats the best thing I have) then sorry for the waste of time!

WANTS
-Zapdos RNG'd
-Deoxys Adamant
-20043 Jirachi [WISHMKR] Jolly [16-August-2009] Likes to fight Ganlon Berry (GBA/PC/WSHMKR)
-10160 Mew [FAL2010] Bold [20-October-2010] Often dozes off {F} (NDS/NA/Fall)
-06218 Gamestp Normal Forme Deoxys [Gamestp] Modest [20-June-2008] Likes to thrash about (NDS/NA/GS)
-09297 Toys R Us Manaphy [TRU] Modest [29-September-2007] Mischievous (NDS/NA/TRU)
-3208 Darkrai [Almia] Modest [1-December-2008] Often dozes off (NDS/PR)

I understand that I'm asking for a lot here, especially while offering little to no return, but I can make it up to you by providing some stuff to fill in for fith generation including some Dream World Pokemon and Legendarys with good natures and decent IV's on them. As well as some of the shinys I have.

Like I said. I know big request. Understand if it gets turned down, but thanks for reading!

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014
Ohhh you have a shiny Relicanth :) I've been looking forever for one. Is he for sure legit? I have a shiny Dragonite I can offer.

Mircea Dan

Being Stupid Is Not Cool
Years
Hey, I'm interested in your:
10160 Mew [FAL2010] Naughty [20-October-2010] Capable of taking hits {F}
The flawless (flawless means with all IV's at max?) one.

I can offer you an untouched Shiny Giratina (Pokemon Diamond) with all the IV's 31. :D

Years
I don't know if i'm the only one with this problem, but everyone's usernames and profile pictures turned to pokemon?

Chansey, I don't own 5th generation so sorry!

Seismitoad Is your dragonite UT? My relicanth is legit to my knowledge and if it isn't I can RNG one for you.

Budew, Interested for sure.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
10160 Mew [FAL2010] Timid [20-October-2010] Somewhat vain {F}
07100 Movie Celebi [えいがかん] Modest [3-July-2010] Loves to eat
07198 Movie Shaymin [えいがかん] Quirky [6-July-2008] Highly curious

what i can offer
Toys R US Arceus timid flawless
keldeo
meloetta

when you start seeing people's names as pokemons or something like that. it usually means that the server is down. so you don't have a gen 5 game? that sucks. i can't trade you because all of my event pokemon are on gen 5

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
can you explain how to file trade? i'm such a noob at this trading stuff.

File trading the exchange of the Pokemon's .pkm file, rather than the trade of Pokemon within the game itself. To be able to do this, you need to be able to use Pokecheck for Pokemon without event ribbons. Pokemon with event ribbons require a flash cart.

Years
Hello everyone!

I'm sorry for not having been on, but I am going to close this shop. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I rarely play as much as I used to. I am canceling any old trades as they've been over a month or so old. Sorry again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back