• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Here's some more!

mistytraceyluv.jpg

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
That's Tracey. The special does involve Luvdisc. It looks like Luvdisc used Attract on them. Misty still likes Ash, she's just under Attract's spell, as is Tracey. I do have another picture from this special.

phoso4.jpg

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I know. She looks really nice in her new outfit. I want to see some more pictures of it. I got all of those pictures from the special from Serebii.

I got a really cute picture to show!

namida.jpg

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
Sorry!Guys

Sorry guys for being away for such a long time but now i am back and i am happy to see that many of our members are back and the club is going on with speed.I just loved those cool pics by ML17 and i am hap[py to see that our club has fionally got up from non-misty related topics.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Wake up, Misty fans, you've fallen to page three =p

As for the bit of information I have to offer, I've estimated that if one episode of pokemon is shown per weekend from now on and they're all new, the first Misty episode should air the first week in October. Mark your calendars, kiddies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
They're 45 and 46, right? Yeah, that's plausible. And they probably will, they're starting on AG: Challenge this weekend.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
well! IT's good to see her back.

It'll be great pleasure to see her back but it's not still best caz she's not still returning in the main story but it will be great to watch her again.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
I love those pictures:)sorry again that I can only be on while I'm at my aunts.say are they going to be showing the pokemon hoso in america for certain???:)I hope so. Luvdisk uses it's powers on misty and tracy,laughs,thats funny.

-misty come back!we miss you!~yells into the distance~:)

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
I hope so.

The Adamant Dodger said:
I'm betting that she will after AG: Season 3. There's only so much that can be done with May.
I am also in belief that she will and if not; the writers are going to face a strong protest. And as u say,May can be done anything of. I just want Misty back.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Indeed. The Japanese writers bend to the will of America. America wanted Brock back, we got Brock back. It annoys me when militant May fans are like "Haruka ROX JAPANZ 50X04Z!!!!111kasumisuxlolz" as if to say that all Japanese people hate Misty. What a skewing of the truth...there's no way Misty isn't still wildly popular in Japan, just as all pokemon characters are.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
You know it!

And to Mandy, the hosos will not be shown in America as they have no impact on the direct storyline and do not feature Ash who is supposedly what keeps the kiddies addicted to the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back