• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
Does anyone have the tiles of these?

small pic sorry

120px-Player_Bedroom_BW.png

And if you don't know what I mean, I want the inside tiles of the Nuvema Town tiles. ^_^

Thank you :)

black_and_white_new_tileset_by_spaceemotion-d2xufqu.png

Make sure you credit Spaceemotion

Years
What I'm seeking is Building/House tiles in HGSS/Pearl/Diamond or BW style with shadows? I'm not good at editing pixels or I would add shadows to my own work. If some people can just Private message me some tilesets of buildings/houses with shadows, it would be greatly appreciated.

Years
Does anyone have or know where to get Team Aqua and Team Magma (Grunts, admins and leaders) overworld sprites? It would be much appriected :D

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Does anyone have or know where to get Team Aqua and Team Magma (Grunts, admins and leaders) overworld sprites? It would be much appriected :D

Hard to tell what you're asking for, buddy

The easiest ones that may or may not be what you want can be found here
http://www.spriters-resource.com/resources/sheets/8/8329.png
give proper credit

if you wanted a gen4 style then you should specify, but can be found here
http://www.spriters-resource.com/resources/sheets/8/8329.png
give proper credit

if you wanted anything else then be more specific next time

MarvinLock

Starting with Pkmn Essentials!
Years
Are there any complete Emerald or HG/SS tilesets? I 've been searching for ages! I need them for Essentials. Thanks!

lucario170

pokemon writer.
Years
I would like to request a back sprite of volker and cynthia.I would be happy if i could get them in frames so that i could animate them.Thanks in advance!

MarvinLock

Years
Does anyone have any HG/SS Indoor Gym Tilesets? Or any indoor tilesets in general? Can't find anything... Thanks!

Years
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 27, 2014
Curious about resources

I love essentials it's really great now that I got the hang of it. I was wondering however if there was anyone where to go where I could get more character spirits such as more trainers or more options for the player character to be. I saw it had the Main guy and girl from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald but it didn't have the fishing, surfing ect animations for them and none of the other trainers or gym leaders from that game. I was curious if there was a sight I could go to that would let me download more resources or do I just have to wait till essentials get's updated? Thank you in advance

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
If you really want some resources then you'll need to look at how current ones are arranged and formatted, then go to The Spriters Resource and find the game you want, from the platform you want
and you'll be able to get almost everything you want or need
if you still have trouble or wantmore than what exists, you can google broad terms for it, or search on DA

MarvinLock

Years
Does anyone have any HG/SS or BW table? I want the table that is in the Pokemon Center and is made out of glass. Thanks.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I love essentials it's really great now that I got the hang of it. I was wondering however if there was anyone where to go where I could get more character spirits such as more trainers or more options for the player character to be. I saw it had the Main guy and girl from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald but it didn't have the fishing, surfing ect animations for them and none of the other trainers or gym leaders from that game. I was curious if there was a sight I could go to that would let me download more resources or do I just have to wait till essentials get's updated? Thank you in advance
I attached some in this post. These are from 4th Gen Matt pack.

Attachments

• Character Sets.rar
    1.8 MB · Views: 24
Back