• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.92 Released)

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2013
I really love this hack.
One question; Does Haunter evolve? If yes, in what level or how?

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2014
Does Fennekin evolve and other 2 starters from (Gen 6)? I got it lvl 25 and still nothing?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
You should maybe need to add in the first post of what base this hack is for.
Is it for Ruby, or FireRed, or Emerald?

Anyway, it's a really wonderful hack. :3
I will try it out soon though, and maybe leave a feedback. :3

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Does Fennekin evolve and other 2 starters from (Gen 6)? I got it lvl 25 and still nothing?
I don't think Fennekin has a evolution yet as there are no evolutions revealed yet.

You should maybe need to add in the first post of what base this hack is for.
Is it for Ruby, or FireRed, or Emerald?

Anyway, it's a really wonderful hack. :3
I will try it out soon though, and maybe leave a feedback. :3

It's for emerald *points at title

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
I need help, i found the 4 keys and opent the office then i lost the battle and when i came back te whole room was empty beside the desk and the pc, i didnt got the basement key so i cant continue i tried to search on the ground there but couldnt find it either help please????

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
Another game braking "glitch" in the 7th gym when you take the wrong teleport and get send back to the beginning you cant switch the first switch on or off again..

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
I'm having trouble finding the four keys I found one but Idk where the others are

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Just curious as to what level Kadabra evolves..? If at all.

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2013
Can anyone tell me how I can evolve my Eevee-S into a Sylveon? Also where may i get a water stone? Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
- fishing with a super rod in lividity city and I found a zebstrika
- trainers who give you eevee and eevee-s become unbattlable if you battle the other one first, and they both give you unlimited eevees
- haxorus is dragon fighting for whatever reason
- if you try and sleep in the bed after elijah tells you that the ferry is available, your game freezes permanently until you load another save state

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
can someone please post the locations for all four keys? It's unbelievably stupid and I have no idea what could have possibly driven you to add this into the game. I have 3/4 keys currently and I turned off my game for a while, therefore forgetting which room I got the keys from, and I've searched literally every room so far to no avail.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2014
The creator made Axew, Fraxure and Haxorus easier to kill since there aren't a lot of Ice types in this game. But maybe they aren't any Ice types in this game. As for the bed glitch, you probably have a different version of this game since this didn't happen to me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
Glalie is in this game, as well as Weavile and Beartic so there are Ice types.

Does anyone know which exact room has the 3rd key, because this is getting really ridiculous. I loved your hack up until this point and now it's just killed my vibe and I no longer want to play because this task is far too tedious.

Back