• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
how can i get the genosect and melotta events oh and the zoark one

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years

The Genesect event isn't available yet.

Meloetta will be available as one of the giveaways for the 12th Pokemon movie in the future.

Zoroark is obtainable in Lostlorn Forest if you transferred over a shiny fateful encounter legendary beast from Gen IV (via Castelia's Relocator, not Poke Transfer).

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2012
National Pokédex?

Hey guys..!
I finished play Black Version and im waiting for White 2 Version
I got the National Pokédex when i get out of my home after beating the game and talking to my mom, How do i use it?

(Still descovering places to catch new Pokémons)

Last edited:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years

Hey guys..!
I finished play Black Version and im waiting for White 2 Version
I got the National Pokédex when i get out of my home after beating the game and talking to my mom, How do i use it?

(Still descovering places to catch new Pokémons)

You don't necessarily "use" the National Dex, however if you're wondering where to catch non-Unova Pokémon, head east of Nimbasa City and cross Marvellous Bridge, there are plenty there.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2012
You don't necessarily "use" the National Dex, however if you're wondering where to catch non-Unova Pokémon, head east of Nimbasa City and cross Marvellous Bridge, there are plenty there.

I already know where to find other generations pokemons..
Thanks anyway :c (BS, Why then he gave me it?)

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2012
The National Dex just allows the registration of all the Pokémon.
Thanks brah....

Last question..
if i collect wings from the bridge then feeded them to Munchlax is he going to evolve into Snorlax?
or i should buy drinks like: Iron and Calcium?

Last edited:
Years

Thanks brah....

Last question..
if i collect wings from the bridge then feeded them to Munchlax is he going to evolve into Snorlax?

Munchlax just needs its Happiness maxed out to evolve into Snorlax.

It's as simple as running around.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
PlatinumDude said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by diab_low

The Genesect event isn't available yet.

Meloetta will be available as one of the giveaways for the 12th Pokemon movie in the future.

Zoroark is obtainable in Lostlorn Forest if you transferred over a shiny fateful encounter legendary beast from Gen IV (via Castelia's Relocator, not Poke Transfer).

is there any other way i have an emulator

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years

Thanks brah....

Last question..

Wings have no effect to happiness, they raise EVs. If you are going to use something that raises EVs, use vitamins, they raise EVs and happiness.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2012
Egg?

Guys!

I put a male Zoroark and a female Volcorona in Day-Care Couple and still no egg? Beside how do i get shiny Zoura?

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
Guys!

I put a male Zoroark and a female Volcorona in Day-Care Couple and still no egg? Beside how do i get shiny Zoura?

Pokémon need to be in the same egg groups to breed. Zoroark is in the field group and Volcorona is in the bug group, so you will never get an egg with those two.
Shiny Pokémon have about a 1/8192 of appearing in the wild or hatching (1/1366 when breeding with international parents). So it's pretty much just luck.

Alternatively, you could trade for it or learn RNG abuse (there's guides for this in the trade corner).

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2012
Pokémon need to be in the same egg groups to breed. Zoroark is in the field group and Volcorona is in the bug group, so you will never get an egg with those two.
Shiny Pokémon have about a 1/8192 of appearing in the wild or hatching (1/1366 when breeding with international parents). So it's pretty much just luck.

Alternatively, you could trade for it or learn RNG abuse (there's guides for this in the trade corner).
Oh! man that helps alot... thanks!

If i put Bug type with Bug type are im gonna get Bug type :c?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2012
hmm..

guys i want to enter Battle Subway.. i want to enter Super for more BP.. how?
bulbapedia.bulbagarden(dot)net/wiki/Battle_Subway

and whats different from normal and super?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
hmm..

guys i want to enter Battle Subway.. i want to enter Super for more BP.. how?
bulbapedia.bulbagarden(dot)net/wiki/Battle_Subway

and whats different from normal and super?

The normal line is when you must first win 20 consecutive battles (or else you'll have to start again), then face off against Subway Boss Ingo at the 21st battle. This line stops after that and you can repeat this challenge as many times as you want. The difficulty here is generally easier compared to the super line, and you'll only battle Unova Pokemon here (pre-evolved, mid-evolved and a few fully evolved)

The super line is more difficult than the normal line; this time, you'll see the fully evolved forms of other past Pokemon in addition to the Unova ones. Like before, you must win 20 consecutive battles before you face off against Ingo. Unlike the normal line, the super line keeps on going and you must win 48 battles (including the first 21 you just did) before you battle Ingo again. After beating Ingo, you can continue winning as much battles as you can before losing.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
Umm, The Pokemon Black encounter slot table for RNG abuse is down, can anyone provide me with a link to another site with them , please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back