• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video above!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Okay we all know how this sort of thing goes down but here's how it's done anyway:

User 1 will post a video. User 2 will rate that video and offer a bit of commentary or critique. User 2 will post another video. User 3 will do the same as User 2. Et cetera.

other things:
- preferred video length: less than four minutes
- max video length: six minutes
- video must be PC-appropriate
- video must not be overtly-sexual
- video must not include excessive swearing
- video must not contain anything extremely offensive

- you MUST provide additional commentary; saying something like "6/10 it was okay i guess" is not acceptable. you will be told off if you fail to make an appropriate contribution.
- do not post something that is in video format but is audio only
- fanvids, music videos, and similar are fine as long as the focus is not only on the audio but more how the audio relates to the visual

And we're going to kick off with a video that I adore because of reasons:

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Jeremy<3
Loved it because it was the great Mr. Clarkson although Hammond is best. Music was catchy but the video quality was a little meh. Also was this from Top Gear or his own show? I don't remember this part in TG:|

Anyhoo, I give it a nice 6/10.

Annnd here's a little bit of bee-eff-three by the lovely burgerpaul

Arma

The Hyena
Years
5/10It was way to random to be funny..and I usually like random things, this just didn't cut it.

One of my favorite fighting scenes of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back