• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Battle Maison achievements

How many statues do you have in the Battle Maison?

• 0 :(

Votes: 14 58.3%

Votes: 5 20.8%

Votes: 2 8.3%

Votes: 1 4.2%

• 5 :D

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 23, 2016
It's as simple as it sounds; how have you fared in the Battle Maison? Have you managed to get any of the statues? What are your longest streaks?

I currently have 4 of the 5 statues. I've been trying for the Multi Battle one for so long and it's starting to get really irritating! I might just give up until I can get a decent partner, because the AI just doesn't cut it.

W6Zj1.jpg

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I have one statue, from the Super Single? Currently at about a 70 streak, hoping to extend that more, so I can get the rest of the TMs. I just have no motivation to get BP when I'm at a zero streak.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
Sadly, I have no statues. That 50+ win-streak has eluded me for almost 2 years now, and I don't get why. It's not like I'm some noob to competitive battling; I know what I'm doing.

It's getting really annoying.

Years
Currently, one. The Singles Trophy. I've only ever made it that far once. I beat Nita and got ridiculously lucky in doing so (which I talked about in the "Luckiest moments" thread).

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 23, 2016
I've beaten a double battle 20 streak so far and it kicked me.out and unlocked Super Double Battle. How do you get statues?

You need to get 50 streaks on the super versions to get the statues.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
I've beaten a double battle 20 streak so far and it kicked me.out and unlocked Super Double Battle. How do you get statues?

You get a statue for beating a Battle Chantalane (that's probably spelled wrong) in the Super version of the battle type, which requires you to get 50+ wins in a row (she'll be your 50th opponent). So getting a 50+ win streak in the Super Doubles will net you a statue. And with 5 battle styles in total, you can get 5 statues.

EDIT: Ninja'd. I swear, I get ninja'd too much.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I had no idea you could get statues. . . My best streak is 17 in Triple Battles. I'm just trying to get the ribbons for my favourite Pokemon.

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2015
I just recently lost my 46 streak in Super Singles :/

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
I finally have a statue. Beat Nita in the Super Singles. After 2 years of fighting in the Battle Subway and Maison, I finally have gotten that 50 win strak and defeated one of the bosses!

I wonder how much farther I can go...

W66G-WWWW-WWW5-RDMD

Elements1

Meh
Years
I currently don't have any :( I just unlocked super singles, but saved after 2 because I got enough BP to buy my item ^.^ I don't really feel the need to get trophies but hopefully they will come as I need to get more BP.

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
I was able to get the super singles statue with relatively little trouble, but I'm not sure if I'll ever add to that number. I think I would need to make a whole different team for doubles/triples.....and I'm lazy XD. Rotation might be possible, but I generally seem to be kinda bad at rotation.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Right now, I have none. I tried the Super Singles and Super Rotation battles, but before I could come close to reaching them, I lost either because of hax or through misplays/mispredictions.

Years
Sadly, I was doing Double Battles not too long ago and failed Battle 48 to a Veteran with legendaries. V_V I have put in efforts to go for it, but i'll need a more strategic team if I want to do that.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
Sadly, I was doing Double Battles not too long ago and failed Battle 48 to a Veteran with legendaries. V_V I have put in efforts to go for it, but i'll need a more strategic team if I want to do that.

Ouch, that sucks. I've never understood why some legendaries are allowed in the Battles facilities and some aren't. It's kinda annoying.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I have the Single (Yellow) and Rotation (Green) trophies. I took a break when Pokebank came out to focus on breeding pokemon, especially a Typhlosion to Eruption ALL THE THINGS in the other modes.

You might be able to tell by my avatar and profile that my current trophies match my color scheme, so I don't mind leaving it like that for a while. But wow, your trophies sure do look pretty! It makes me consider getting back into it. :D

Back