• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prized piece of junk?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Prized Piece of Junk? >.>; Well, how 'bout this drawing that my friend gave me? =3

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
A broken telescope I made. It took me a month to build, so I'm never going to throw that away. I'm also too lazy to bother fixing it.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
A drawng my sister gave me, a USAF pin from a friend who's leaving for boot camp soon. My first shinai, now broken. Quite a few others, actually.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I have waaay too much crap that I find valuable to mention in one thread. I'll just name one random one.

I have this wedding card from my friend. Addressed to me. xD She gave it to me when I moved away saying that she probably wouldn't end up going to my wedding if I lived far away, so instead of giving me a "good-bye" card like everyone else, she'd give something more practical for the future. XD XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
This piece of paper. All it is is just a blacnk piece of paper, and it's framed in my room, talk about crap huh? XD

Years
random containers. I like containers alot. ^^;
because one day, I wanna use them for something. Like that would ever happen. o.o

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Oh gosh, let me think... I would have to say old VCR tapes. I used to record EVERY SINGLE Pok?mon, Digimon, and InuYasha episode that I watched, and I have about 20 used tapes all in a box in my closet, lol. I'm going to sort through them all soon so I can get rid of the useless ones, though I'll still be stuck with a lot because my grandfather just gave me a huge packet of blank tapes, since he knew I recorded a lot of stuff. XD *sweatdrop* It was a sweet thought, and I'll still use them!

I also have several purses in my closet that I don't really use. My grandmother surprises me a lot with gifts, usually things she finds on sale, and well... she's found a lot of purses on sale. O_o I still keep them, because I'm sure I will use them all one day!

Last edited:

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
Years
My whole room is filled up with junk. o_o; I don't like to throw things away in fear that one day I may need it for something. There's really no one thing in particular that stands out to me though...

Anyways, I used to do the same thing, Kayleigh. You're not the only one that has a bunch of old tapes. I have a box full of ones that I've found. And some of the stuff on there is from when I was like, 3 years old! I used to tape everything just in case I wanted to watch it again later on. I couldn't bear to tape over anything so the tapes accumulated.

Years
My old and trusty laptop that I used to write fanfics with...ah the memories...the pain...the vigor and vim... all in one piece of crap...

Back