• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo there, folks!

Years
Hi there!~

I'm Rimskye. I'll be floating about the forums and I might open an art shop or something, so stay tuned!

Other than an interest in Pokémon, I also draw wolves and other animals. ^^ I'm a full-on nerd too. :D I love older games (especially Nintendo ones) like the original Super Mario and The Legend of Zelda games.~

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hello Rimskye, hope you enjoy your stay here on pokeCommunity.

Since you'll be opening your art shop pretty soon, I guess you know how to navigate through PokeCommunity quite easily?

And you're a retro gamer too? Did you ever play the first Legend of Zelda game? and the Mario series, how much games did you actually finish? Same questions goes for the Legend of Zelda x)

Anyways, feel free to message me if you ever wanna talk about older Nintedo games. I got a HUGE collection of old retro games. So I would be more than happy to talk about them with you :D

Years
Hello Rimskye, hope you enjoy your stay here on pokeCommunity.

Since you'll be opening your art shop pretty soon, I guess you know how to navigate through PokeCommunity quite easily?

And you're a retro gamer too? Did you ever play the first Legend of Zelda game? and the Mario series, how much games did you actually finish? Same questions goes for the Legend of Zelda x)

Anyways, feel free to message me if you ever wanna talk about older Nintedo games. I got a HUGE collection of old retro games. So I would be more than happy to talk about them with you :D

Yes. :D I've been floating in and out of these forums for wuite sometime, looing at threads and things like that.
Yes, the first Zelda was amazing. :D The first Zelda game I played, though, was Ocarina of Time, and boy, did I love it. It happens to be my favourite game... well, ever.~

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
My first Zelda game I ever played was Windwaker. My brother had the previous Zelda games on his SNES and Nintendo 64. But I never thought I would like them until I played Windwaker. From that time on, I started to become a big fan of Zelda myself :D

Years
Hiya Rimskye, loving the username! Welcome to PC. =D

So do you make graphics/draw? Neat-o, do make your shop sometime since Art & Design is one of the best sections on the forum. Maybe I'm just being biased but it really is a great place. <3 Would absolutely loove to see your work! The section has become more lively lately thanks to awesome people like you who contribute. You'll definitely get a lot of feedback from other artists there if you create a gallery; PC has a handful of people who are pretty darn good at critiquing. Hopefully I can update my own art thread soon too since it has been a while since I added anything; pretty sure it fell out of the two-month inactivity period.

But ooh, Mario! Older Nintendo games were awesome even if I barely played any of them, haha. ;~; Maybe you can drop by the Video Games section too since it seems to cater to your interests, and I'm sure there are other fans of older games just like you! You should be able to find lots of other places that interest you here, especially since you appear to be a person with a lot of interests even outside art and games. You seem like a fun person overall as well, so have fun here, okay? You can always leave a message on my profile if you'd like to chat, I'd love to meet a fellow artist!

See you around and it was nice meeting ya. <3

Years
Hiya Rimskye, loving the username! Welcome to PC. =D

So do you make graphics/draw? Neat-o, do make your shop sometime since Art & Design is one of the best sections on the forum. Maybe I'm just being biased but it really is a great place. <3 Would absolutely loove to see your work! The section has become more lively lately thanks to awesome people like you who contribute. You'll definitely get a lot of feedback from other artists there if you create a gallery; PC has a handful of people who are pretty darn good at critiquing. Hopefully I can update my own art thread soon too since it has been a while since I added anything; pretty sure it fell out of the two-month inactivity period.

But ooh, Mario! Older Nintendo games were awesome even if I barely played any of them, haha. ;~; Maybe you can drop by the Video Games section too since it seems to cater to your interests, and I'm sure there are other fans of older games just like you! You should be able to find lots of other places that interest you here, especially since you appear to be a person with a lot of interests even outside art and games. You seem like a fun person overall as well, so have fun here, okay? You can always leave a message on my profile if you'd like to chat, I'd love to meet a fellow artist!

See you around and it was nice meeting ya. <3

Aww, thanks!~ I do believe I'll find somewhere to fit in.~ Thanks again, but my art isn't that good. ^^" I'll post my thread soon.~

Back