• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] My Npc Trainer Id's aren't working

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 29, 2020
So it's not an error that stops me from playing the game but it will ignore npc trainer id's for example

pbTrainerBattle(PBTrainers::RIVAL,"James",_I("......!"),false,1)

Its supposed to show me 2 pokemon because it is a rival but instead it doesn't change
and I think it has something to do with my script because I started base essentials imported all my assets and pbs files but when I inserted my scripts file into data I ran into the same problem but I don't want to download each individual script again so could anyone point me in the direction of what might be the source of my problems

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 29, 2020
Actually could a admin or someone delete this post because I just decided to import all my scripts manually and now it works perfectly.

Back