• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I ship it

Years
D'you like buying stuff online with all the options or in person where you can see and touch stuff and get instant gratification?

blue

gucci
Years
online bc i'm lazy and it's super easy

occasionally i will buy things from the shop in person, but I'd say the majority of my shopping is now done online.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I prefer to buy in person. Last time I got something online, I waited 3 weeks and the bank will not let me have a Debit Card to the point where I would have to ask a family member to order something online for me.

string555

Banned
Years
I like both. I do like getting something in person, so I can have it right then. I also like to order some stuff, because that way I have something extra to look forward to in the next few days, like opening up a present to myself. :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I like shopping both ways, though I feel like I shop more in person. Most of the time if I want something or need something I would like it instantly therefore I'll just go out and buy it. But then there are those things I can wait for or maybe I just found better variety online

Years
I generally prefer buying stuff in person because I'm an impatient person and I don't like having to pay additional fees for things...

But when I reallllly feel like I need something and I can't find it anywhere nearby, then I'll purchase it online. Although I generally don't really like giving out my credit card details to random websites, but thankfully most of my online transactions are done via paypal or amazon, so I'm not too bothered by it.

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
Years
I do prefer in person unless I REALLY NEED IT. Paying for postage hurts so bad when it's not really essential and unavailable elsewhere.

I hate how much postage often costs, especially for RUSH shipping.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Most of the time I order online 'cause there are no stores in my area that carry what I want. Also, I have Amazon Prime so shipping is pretty much always free and expeditious.

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
There's something exciting about knowing that a package is coming for you later in the day.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Depends on the occasion and costs. I usually end up buying where it's cheaper.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
If I shop online it's almost exclusively Amazon Prime, which I use a lot ever since discovering same-day delivery free shipping. It's so convenient I even buy my cereal from Amazon. I like to buy clothes in person though, so I can try them on.

And they actually hand your packages to you in person, unlike Canada Post
Fuck Canada Post and their "Attempted delivery while you were out" slips of L I E S

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
Depends on the the item. Small things that aren't clothing and aren't above £200 I would be fine with buying online, as they're either cheaper or easier to get.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
I typically shop in person because i find it more comfortable and.. don't have a credit card. i usually only shop online when wanting youtuber merch, because that's basically impossible to get in store unless a store is carrying them which is rare.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
I prefer buying something from a store but if it's something that I can only get online then I'll do it that way

Better to have it same day and don't have to pay extra for shipping than to have to wait weeks and have to pay for shipping

Last edited:
Back