• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
The CSS style in the front page is really cool. ^^
though the big images are too big in size, thus, takes some time to load on my computer. :\

but still, it's pretty. <3
And I still find the grass and water starter cute... :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2013
wow mac, the first page looks awesome. I'm not sure how much longer i can wait for the alpha/beta, whatever it is, to come out!

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2010
I am so stoked for this release this game looks amazing!! i was a lil iffy at first about the fakemon but they look amazing i am so exited to see this released

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I love games with so many Fake Pokemon!!! That is why I love Pokemon Quartz!!!

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
Wow! the CSS is looking good!

wow mac, the first page looks awesome. I'm not sure how much longer i can wait for the alpha/beta, whatever it is, to come out!

I am so stoked for this release this game looks amazing!! i was a lil iffy at first about the fakemon but they look amazing i am so exited to see this released

I love games with so many Fake Pokemon!!! That is why I love Pokemon Quartz!!!

I like your fakemon alot...especially the water starter..your hacks sounds preety cool...cannot wait to play it...
good luck with the hack...
Thankyou all so much for those comments ^^

=========================================================
Now, I just thought I'd let everyone know that a little while back we had a review on Torzach done in the RHN. You can read that review here ^^

MegaMaccer

Years
Well, I'm glad everyone likes the CSS, and I hope the images load well on most computers. ^^
I thought I'd give an update on the Alpha, right now the bugs are being fixed up like text overflows and tile errors, all that sort of stuff. After that we'll be doing some more pokemon inserting, and editing movesets and stats, as well as adding pokedex entries. While I'm doing the stats, Lyzo will be making a script for Mior Canyon, which will involve some mroe history, to get you into the feel of the region and story. I'm also considering names for the Gym Leader for the Grass Gym, so if you guys have some original ideas, I'd appreciate those. Also, we may be getting some battle backgrounds, if I can find some nice ones with 16 colours. If not, I'll have to try and find someone to sprite those. If you are interested or think you know of some, let me know ^^

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
So, Mac, I have been gone awhile bc PC has had problems logging me in, but I've been keeping up, and I have a few things to say:

1) I don't know why peaple aren't excited about the new fire starter. I love it. Also am guessing that it is part steel maybe?

2) The other new sprites have turned out great, as well as the new main page.

3) As for a name for a Grass Leader, I have a guy name and a girl name that I use with my game ideas:
Male- Herbert
Female- Rosemary

And finally...
4) If you need me to, even though I can't sprite or script or tile, etc., if you need any help trying to come up with ideas, pokemon locations, etc. I'll help. I know I'm not much help, but I have faith that this game is going to smash, and I'd like to be a part of it.

BTW, sorry for the long post!!!

MegaMaccer

Years
So, Mac, I have been gone awhile bc PC has had problems logging me in, but I've been keeping up, and I have a few things to say:

1) I don't know why peaple aren't excited about the new fire starter. I love it. Also am guessing that it is part steel maybe?

2) The other new sprites have turned out great, as well as the new main page.

3) As for a name for a Grass Leader, I have a guy name and a girl name that I use with my game ideas:
Male- Herbert
Female- Rosemary

And finally...
4) If you need me to, even though I can't sprite or script or tile, etc., if you need any help trying to come up with ideas, pokemon locations, etc. I'll help. I know I'm not much help, but I have faith that this game is going to smash, and I'd like to be a part of it.

BTW, sorry for the long post!!!
No worries about the long post ^^ I'll have a think about those names, I could get you on for some help in that sort of area, maybe movesets? Remember though, no D/P/P moves, just the old ones. The fire starter ends up part Rock ^^
Also, that phrase at the top of your sig is awesome, it fits in perfectly with the theme of the hack. Do you mind if I use it for something?

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Go ahead Mac, it'll be my contribution ^^

As for movesets, I could probably whip something up. I already had a few ideas for the fire starter and water starter. I just needed to know if they had secondary types.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Hm. I don't know if this is a double post or not, and if it is, blame my Internet signal!!

Thanks West. I have been planning a new game for a while, I just don't have the knowledge or artistic talent to put it out. I do have another idea for a name that I found this afternoon in an OLD OLD notebook, and it is unisexual: Ginsen, for the herb ginseng.

MegaMaccer

Years
Go ahead Mac, it'll be my contribution ^^

As for movesets, I could probably whip something up. I already had a few ideas for the fire starter and water starter. I just needed to know if they had secondary types.
Awesome ^^ Also, do you think you could do stats? It would be really handy if you could. For types, Meltell is Fire Type, ending up with a Sub-Type of Rock. Squibeel is Grass, with a Sub of Ground by the final Evo, and Freezpool is Water, and ends up with an Ice Sub-Type.
===========================================================
Alrighty, updates time: Thorsphere, Thorcles Evolution
Spoiler:

So, let us know what you think of those ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back