• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Tired of Fakemon Galleries? TOO BAD.

Years
Here I will dump any Fakemon I draw.
*NOTE*
I apologize that I am using MS Paint, it is just that I have no better program such as Photoshop or Flash.

Dileaf1.png

The grass starter. Name is made up of crocodile and leaf. I noticed a trend with all grass starters, that they were all reptiles.
Britfish1.png

Based on oil spills. The name is a simple mix of British (British Petroleum) and fish.
Petrale1.png

The evolution of Britfish. The name is a mix of petroleum and whale. I honestly had a kinda difficult time trying to make it's design differ from Wailord.
Dungab1.png

The name is made up of dung and scarab. A combination of two beetles that I am honestly suprised hasn't been made yet.
Embseed1.png

The name is a mix of ember and seed. Based a Pokemon around a type combination rather than anything else. Turned out great.
Econo1.png

Name is a mix of echo and Audino. It deserved a pre-evolution, and maybe an evolution.
Raptrorib.png

Name is a mix of raptor and rib. An evolution for Marowak. I don't know what compelled me to make it raptor-like, but like Embseed, it turned out great.
Unnamed_Shrimp_Pokemon_2.png

Unnamed_Shrimp_Pokemon.png

Have no name for these two... They are both based on the pistol shrimp, and cooking seafood. There are also some pirate mixed in there too, but only subtly.

Let me know on what you think of my Fakemon... Please?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
They look pretty good! I'd recommend incorporating more shading into your works, though. They appear flat currently but a little bit of simple shading would really help their looks a lot. Apart from that, you might want to work a little bit on the body proportions. I'm not an expert, but some of them look a little too long. At least, that's what I think. Hope I helped. :o

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
they look really good (: way better than i could ever draw. i would work on adding some different shading and making them a little more realistic. i do like your new one you just added because of the variation of color for the flames. nice job. can't wait to see more.

Years
Thanks for the advice guys!

I'll try to incorporate shading more into my drawings, and try to touch up on body proportions. Anyways, here a drawing of one I did shortly after posting this thread.
*Note*
I drew this before I got any advice, so no shading is involved.
Cleeber.png

Name is a mix of club and lemur. Pretty much the Rattata of whatever generation this is.

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
Those are some interesting concepts. I think the Oil fish is really unique.

Back