• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] ~ღ❤ღ~Schwarz's Avatar/Signature/Etc Shop~ღ❤ღ~

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
~ღ❤ღ~SchwarzRozen's Avatar-Signature-Etc Shop~ღ❤ღ~
I'm Rozen, and I use Photoshop in my spare time. I like to make icons, signatures, wallpapers, and just random things for the fun of it. I decided to open up a request shop out there, to see if anyone wants me to do stuff for them. I have been doing request threads like this sense 2009, however a lot of my previous work is either not good, or isn't around any more.​

Rules
-Follow all the guidelines on the site
-If I don't get to your request, please be paitent with me
-I do this for fun, this is not a 'formal career'
-Help me out by making most of the application
-I do not watermark my stuff, but please do not claim it as your own.
-Requests that are very specific tend to be harder to do, try not to go into too much detail with the requests, but also try not to get the detail of what I need in the request

Application
What do you want? - Icon/Sig/Etc
Dimensions? -
What do you want featured?
Images You'd Like Me to Use? -
Color(s)? -
Text? -
Misc?

Icon Gallery
Spoiler:

Signatures
Spoiler:

ETC
Spoiler:

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
What do you want? - avatar
What do you want featured? florence welch!
Images You'd Like Me to Use? - no
Color(s)? - no
Text? - florence + the machine (if you can fit, if you cant, florence welch would be enough)(i want it to look badass and magical at the same time)(if it doesnt fit at all or if it doesn't look nice, no text)
Misc? can you do something like half transparent purple border in corners?

time i expect: forever, take your time :P

Last edited:

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
What do you want icon
What do you want featured rarity from mlp
Images youll like me to use none
Coloures none sesific
Text rarity.
Misc. Full body please.
Thankyou.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
What do you want? - Avatar
What do you want featured? - Kanaya Maryam from Homestuck, God Tier please.
Images You'd Like Me to Use? - N/A
Color(s)? - I don't really have any significant preferences, just use a nice picture XD
Text? - N/A
Misc? - Use a high quality pic XD

What do you want? - Signature
Dimensions? - About the same size as my current one, maybe a bit bigger?
What do you want featured? - Kanaya Maryam, God Tier.
Images You'd Like Me to Use? - Not really, just find something pretty XD
Color(s)? - Can the background be black, please?
Text? - Kanaya Maryam - grimAuxiliatrix
Misc? - The text should be in white. Other than that, a different picture than the avatar with a similar art style i guess?

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Allright, all requests will be worked on over the next few hours. I can't promise good text on the icon's, but I will try (Text on icons doesn't work out the best, but no harm trying)

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
I have a request on a youtube letsplay layout for videos (I dont know if you accept these kind off requests). I hope this isnt a too big request.

What do you want? - Video Layout for pokemon letsplays.
Dimensions? - 640x360
What do you want featured? http://i50.tinypic.com/2q2febn.png Like in the picture just without the bars at the right and without the text above,beneath and without the badges. I just want the background and the screen in the middle like that nothing else :)
Images You'd Like Me to Use? -
The background
1. http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/241/1/c/espeon_by_cygnusleo-d487cyo.jpg (I want this kind off background style and colour + I would like the same light effect thats seen around espeon in this picture around my images of espeon)
Image only
2. http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/041/c/2/196___espeon_by_merum_sb_blueolimar-d398728.png
3. http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/253/6/e/espeon_vector_by_likonan-d5e82d8.png
Its ok if the whole picture doesnt fit in one place and ends up behind the videoscreen :)
Color? - You already got the background so yea :)
Text? - No text
Misc? - No ^^

Years
What do you want? - Icon
Dimensions? - 130x130pixels or 41kb whichever is smaller
What do you want featured? Larvitar with Link's hat from Legend of Zelda
Images You'd Like Me to Use? - none
Color(s)? - Anything as long as it doesn't clash with the green in Larvitar and the hat
Text? - none
Misc?

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
^^I'll try xo
^I'd have to do some more editing than wanted, but I'll give it a shot, why not.

Ok, I'm going to save a bunch of images of what ya'll want and just work on these in my break tmrw (Yeah, I really have nothing better to do xo )

WishCookie

Years
I dont know if you answered to my post aswell but again, do you accept such requests about layouts? If you do then I hope it isnt too much I asked for :)

Last edited:

WishCookie

Years
I do what I can do, and if I can't do it then I don't do it. Simple as that~

Oh ok, but I hope you got the idea of how I want it, Sorry if its confusing, just ask me if you there is something you want to know :)

F1refly

Stuff and things
Years
What do you want? - Icon and Sig combo
Dimensions? - Your discretion
What do you want featured? - Primordia, preferably a good quality Horatio Picture
Images You'd Like Me to Use? - Something from Primordia
Color(s)? - Well, blue colours of various tinges should work, and maybe some rusty colours
Text? - F1refly
Misc? - Fancy Smancy Text

If you need more info on what I want, feel free to ask

Back