• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What forum style do you use?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Y-Axis. Prepping myself for the release of Y. The color scheme is very nice and it's not just a background, the whole style is pretty awesome.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
sinnoh fields. Though I may change to another sooner or later I simply enjoy this one. Makes me happy just coming on this site. Its too bad their is no pokemon x style. I tried the y one but to me its meh. Too dark. lol

Elixir.

Fly Away
Years
I use Y-Axis. I really love the color scheme and I like the centered format of the threads. It's different, but nice.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
Years
I use Green's Ivy 2008. It goes perfectly with my theme, and it's a visually pleasing theme altogether. It's colors are also somewhat neutral enough that they work with everybody else's themes, as well.

There are a lot of great themes on this forum, though. Whoever makes them is good. =)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I'm using Modern for both my laptop and my mobile and will be using it for a very long time until something that surpasses its level comes out. It has this clean, simplistic theme which appeals very much to me.

Years
Infernal Smash [Fixed Width]
I don't like wide pages. With a fixed width a page doesn't take up the whole screen.
(I like looking at the background even if it it nothing more than a pattern.)
960pixels (wide) is the most I lake a page of content taking up.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Chromatic, it's my favorite skin on PC. It's simple, sleek, and easy on the eyes. <3

Back