• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Floodland - The Evolution of Gen III

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2021
Team Floodland is my attempt to assemble a team of hackers in order to push forward innovation in Pokemon hacks, focusing on Generation III. The idea is to go above and beyond just the basic "New story, add some more modern Pokemon, add in the types in the new games", and really focus on mechanics and ideas that feel fresh. There is nothing wrong with these types of hacks at all, I just aspire for something more. Directions like less linear storylines, different types of gameplay, and just in general really exploring through and beyond the barriers of what Pokemon has to offer are what I aim for with this. I'm relatively new to ROM hacking in comparison to other members, but that doesn't mean I aim to settle for less, which is where I look to aim for a team to go beyond what one person is capable of. I want to have a group of people who are just as passionate about taking the next step into Pokemon ROM Hacks as myself, and welcome all those who are as such. If this seems like your type of group, do feel free to PM me, reply here, and/or join the Discord group.

Application Form:
Fill out all that apply:
Skills:
Past Experience:
Proof of Past Work:
Discord Username:
Timezone:

Current Team Members:
ZiggyPokeDust
TheUncreativeSawbucksGuy
Petuuuhhh
IceGummi
mh (Chimpchar775)
IceGummi
DarkPsychic
JustIChris
Metagrossite5 (TitaniumPikaNinj)

Current Progress:
Pokemon: Mirrors [Working Title] - This will be a Gen III Hack focused on the idea of multiple decisions in the middle of the storyline. You can either make decisions that are for the greater good, the greater evil, or just go on and collect the Gym Badges and have a nice day. However, each of these decisions affects your overall ending and what you get out of your adventure!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2021
Skills: Stat changes, type changes, ability changes, starter changing
Past Experience: Pokemon Darkness Falls Alpha 0.1
Proof of Past Work: Pokemon Darkness Falls Alpha 0.1
Discord Username: petuuuhhh
Timezone: EST
We've talked already, will add you in

Years
Skills: Mapping, Spriting, Pokemon inserting, tile changing, minor scripting (still building my skill)
Past Experience: Been hacking since 2015 but fell out around june 2017 and wanna come back and I feel like this would be a great way to do that!
Proof of Past Work: I have a beta of my hack Silver Destiny
Discord Username: Moosh#6725
Timezone: PST

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2021
The thread needs to be updated with the newest members :D

Thank you,

I honestly thought this was dead, and so was PokeCommunity. Clearly I have been proven wrong

Skills: Mapping, Spriting, Pokemon inserting, tile changing, minor scripting (still building my skill)
Past Experience: Been hacking since 2015 but fell out around june 2017 and wanna come back and I feel like this would be a great way to do that!
Proof of Past Work: I have a beta of my hack Silver Destiny
Discord Username: Moosh#6725
Timezone: PST

Add me on Discord (Sent you a request very recently) and we will discuss, this all sounds great!

Last edited:
Years
Skills: Mapping, Scripting and tile inserting ( I basically have done more about rom hacking, but I am not good at it (things like spriting))
Past Experience: Doing rom hacking since late 2016, helped at Pokemon Dark Realm and I have worked on a own hack, that is dead atm(:C), because it is to much work to handle it all alone.
Proof of Past Work: Pokemon Dark Realm and I have some other old projects I could show
Discord Username:TheHanseman#0948
Timezone: CET

Back