• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Shadow Triad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Personally I'd love for the Shadow Triad to be working on whatever schemes they plan, on their own. After the whole big deal with Team Plasma, N, and Ghetsis, it would be nice to have them notice "weakness" in that fight and take on actions of their own against both sides for these games. None of the previous Pokémon games had three opposing evil teams, so this would be epic. n_n

Also the games needed them, and the re-appearance was a given. I'm excited though!! :D Even though they creep me out.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I still think they could be Cilan, Cress and Chili. n' like, we haven't really seen or heard from them yet either, which just points towards that imo, notice the frozen city - that could easily be Striaton City. Maybe I'm just over speculating.

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
Years
I definitely want to battle them, they're too cool to not be battleable D:

And I really am wondering what they're up to with that... scroll, it looks like? I'd speculate that it has something to do with Kyurem, but there's no way to know for sure. At least, not yet~

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
If we do get to battle them, I wonder if Bisharp is like their mascot Pokémon, and why!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Definitely male. Otherwise, if that's an under cleavage I see, the designs would very much be critised greatly.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
Well it makes sense they had a Bisharp, 'cause it's a ninja (sorta?), so we should expect them to have Escavalier too?

I think they'll be appearing a lot more than in B/W and that we'll get to battle them though.

I would think they would have an accelgor.....

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
Ghetsis had a Bisharp, so the Triad might be using his Bisharp, I mean they do follow his orders, so he probably loaned it to them so they could achieve their goals, whatever they might be

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
So, um, are they female? I always thought that they were male.

No they defs look male to me. That hair. idk, they seem old though, so maybe like old male ninjas? Maybe I guess that's why they might seem female, so. XD;

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
No they defs look male to me. That hair. idk, they seem old though, so maybe like old male ninjas? Maybe I guess that's why they might seem female, so. XD;
Yeah, I highly doubt they are females. From the trailer one of the members of the triad talks, and his voice actor is a guy.

Plus those muscles do not belong on a female. u_u;

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Has no one ever seen guys with long hair before? C'mon, what about those guys who wear pony tails and braid their hair; they exist! This is nothing unusual, really.

SO do you guys think we'll be able to battle them several times, or like at the end of the game (if we do happen to battle them at all)?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
^Yeah I think we will be able to battle them this time, at least the appearance of their Pokemon makes it seem that way. I'm hoping it'll be several times, or perhaps we only battle each one once rather than all in one big triple battle. If there are multi I'll like for our final battle to be a triple match.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Has no one ever seen guys with long hair before? C'mon, what about those guys who wear pony tails and braid their hair; they exist! This is nothing unusual, really.

SO do you guys think we'll be able to battle them several times, or like at the end of the game (if we do happen to battle them at all)?

The long hair I actually like better on them. Makes them a little cooler looking to me, actually. The short hair was just...meh, BUT NOW, OMG SO COOL.

I want to battle them every time they appear. Legit. That'd be so boss to battle those three. Like, maybe a triple/rotation battle can come out of it! 8D
Or something like that, but still, I wanna battle them everywhere possible.

Years
They look like Zoroark pony tails to me, which matches them nicely considering N has Zoroark like hair too...OMG what if they're Zoroarks! (joking here)

I do too, it'll make up for the lack of in BW.

ShadowStriatonTriad

Shadow Triad Elite
Years
I thought they owe Ghetsis for saving their life or something though...but he told them not to find him. But from the promo, it looks like they're still with him. So N is still with Ghetsis too right? And does anybody else think that they're possibly the Striaton Gym Leaders? Or am I alone? ;o;

Years
Well perhaps Ghetsis called them back (or maybe that scene wasn't canon...). I do think their the Striaton gym leaders...they just seem too suspicious...also if you look at their home town's name it has an S and tria, could the s be a reference to the Shadow in Shadow triad...

ShadowStriatonTriad

Shadow Triad Elite
Years
Well perhaps Ghetsis called them back (or maybe that scene wasn't canon...). I do think their the Striaton gym leaders...they just seem too suspicious...also if you look at their home town's name it has an S and tria, could the s be a reference to the Shadow in Shadow triad...

Oh my god I never noticed that! You're brilliant! Also, I know you can't really compare the Games, Anime, or Manga, but...has everyone already seen this photo?
Spoiler:

Now look at these Pokemon's faces.
Spoiler:

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen the the Striaton Trio at all in any of the Pokemon Black 2/White 2 Promo...and they weren't at N's castle in the previous game...In this game, I'm hoping we get to triple battle them for sure this time!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back