• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disney Fan Club ~ Where Dreams Come True

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Sorry for my absence! Had real life business, but I'm glad to see this club is prospering. c:

In your opinion, what Disney Couple is the cutest?? Hard to choose this one! I've always thought Belle and the Beast was a romantic couple. :3 I think it's cute when she nurses his wounds, and he begins to fall in love with her. <3
Another couple I like would be Kiara and Kovu; how they're supposed to be rivals but grow to love each other. ^ ^

What are some of your favorite Disney villains? Maleficent all the way! I love the way she looks--she's got the best villain design in any Disney movie I've seen so far! And let's not forget about her pet raven, Diablo. :D
Then there's Scar and Zira. Haven't got much to say except that they're awesome haha, and yeah Jeremy Irons does voice him very well. :3

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
What are some of your favorite Disney villains? Maleficent all the way! I love the way she looks--she's got the best villain design in any Disney movie I've seen so far! And let's not forget about her pet raven, Diablo. :D

I like your taste in villains. ;)

Anyway, I feel like a bit of an oddball here, but hey, why not give it a try? ;P

Username: Murkmire
Favorite Disney Characters: Maleficent, Oogie Boogie, Beast, Jack Skellington (In that order. By the way, show the villains some love. D:)

Additional Information: Having grown up in the 90s, it was inevitable I'd be introduced to the World of Disney. Some of my favorite Disney movies were The Nightmare Before Christmas, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, and Alice in Wonderland. I remember watching Alice in Wonderland countless times, and I think that had a helping hand in me being so... kooky. ;P Of course, I grew attached to only the movies, but who couldn't?

I had a strange drawn focus towards the villains, and now that I think of it, I was always drawn to the bad guys. I dunno, I mean, to make a good Disney movie, you need an amazing villain.

That's not to say I always rooted for the baddies, but I just really liked their personalities. And, even some of their songs. <3 Poor Unfortunate Souls, anyone? ;)

And speaking of villains, what are some of your favorite Disney villains? Maleficent is the first choice, of course. She's the quintessential Disney villain (If you've played Kingdom Hearts, you'd know this). Oogie Boogie too, because I'd party with that guy. I bet he'd throw AMAZING parties. ;D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
What are some of your favorite Disney villains?

Have to echo Annie for Malificent, Scar, and Zira! All three villains were really evil and such. xD Although Zira would be the most evil since she was the one that tried to stop the love between Kiara and Kovu, because she thought that they'll never be together because of how opposite their families are.

Speaking of Kiara & Kovu, they are also cute as well!~ I just flutter.

edit: Welcome to the Club, Murkmire!~ I'll be editing the OP now. Great to see you join the club :) You actually joined right on time for villain discussion. :D

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
Username: xVaporeon

Favorite Disney Characters: Rapunzel, Flynn Rider (Eugene Fitzherbert), Bambi, Dumbo, Aladdin, Anna (from Frozen)

Additional Information: I've been a fan of Disney ever since I was very, very young. Me and my grandma used to sit in her front room and watch them Disney movies all the time! I've also got a huuuuge collection of Disney books, too. My favourite when I was a kid was probably Aladdin or The Fox and the Hound (even though I cried for daaaays, and still do at that movie), but I also like the really old ones such as Snow White and Cinderella.
I love Disney songs, too! They're so catchy! I'm proud to say that I know all the words to literally most of the songs.. I'm listening to the Frozen soundtrack right now, haha. I do prefer the older movies, but I have no problem with the newer ones. In fact, Tangled is one of my favorite movies. I love the happiness and magic Disney brings, and I don't think that will change, no matter how old I get.

lozzop

Monkey slut!
Years
omgomgomgomgomgomgiwannajoinomg

Username: lozzop
Favorite Disney Characters: Olaf, Rex, Merida, Belle, Anna, Eugene Fitzherbert, James Sullivan, Jane (from Tarzan), etc... :)
Additional Information: I've known Disney films since I was little so they are forever a part of my childhood and a part of the way I grew up, because Tarzan taught me to be courageous, Belle taught me to be kind, Woody taught me to look out for my friends and every Disney character has taught me it's okay to be different or not different, just be who you wanna be I guess. As well as that I love the movies, because they make me laugh and cry and sing and dance and asdfghjkl..... I'm sorry you guys i just really love disney :D But basically ya that's why I wanna join this Disney club right here :)

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
What are some of your favorite Disney villains?

If have I say Scar, Jefar, captain Barbosa and Davi Jones from the pirates of the Carrabean films, and Guston from Beauty and the Beast.

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Username: The Void
Favorite Disney Characters: Olaaaaaaf, Elsa, Genie, Kuzco, Stitch, Captain Jack Sparrow, Merlin, Mickey, Nemo, Buzz Lightyear, and so much more. Do the Avengers count?
Additional Information: The first film I watched was probably the Sword in the Stone. It was like the Harry Potter of my childhood. Anyway I loved Disney, and I still do. I'm still looking forward to movies like Finding Dory and Maleficent and Avengers 2 :3

I visited Disneyland three times, and I enjoyed each time. I guess I like Disney that much.

What are some of your favorite Disney villains? Hans (from Frozen), Maleficent (from the new film), Davy Jones (from Pirates of the Caribbean), unnamed Spaniard who defeated everyone (also from Pirates of the Caribbean), Captain Hook (Peter Pan), Loki, and AUTO (from WALL-E).

btw this guy's amazing:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Omg new members are blooming! Welcome to the club, new club members!~ I've read your introductory posts and am glad to see everyone with much magic and enthusiasm as I do!

With that since we haven't had a topic in quite a while, I'll go ahead and start up a new one! First Disney Movie?

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
First Disney movie?

I have no idea. I think it may have been the Sword in the stone. Either that or some other movie my brothers watched.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
First Disney Movie?
I've seen a lot of Disney films, but... don't exactly remember which was my first. xD;; If I had to guess, though, I think it could've been Lion King. Either that, or Little Mermaid. Former's gotten a sequel, but the latter did not, though, which sort of disappoints me. Well, it did if you count Return to the Sea, but it just wasn't... emphasized enough, if that makes sense. If they decide to make another at some point in future and put in more effort, I would watch it in a heartbeat.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
First Disney Movie? I don't know if I can remember this far back ahaha. I'm probably way off with this, but I'd say either Finding Nemo, The Lion King or Lilo and Stitch. :D I'm not quite sure, as I've possibly seen older movies like Sleeping Beauty or Beauty and the Beast. ^ ^

Poki

Banned
Years
Oi, count me in~

Username: Poki
Favorite Disney Characters: Frollo, Esmeralda, Kida, Mulan, Megara, Ratigan, Tiana, etc...
Additional Information: I grew up with the films, and I'm a huge fan. I know a lot about Disney, and I watch Walt's work whenever I feel like it. I even review the films in my head, like the Nostalgia Critic. <3

I still prefer the 2D movies. :P

Also, I've always loved the villain songs more. Hehe. I might post songs/quotes later.

Years
First Disney Movie?
I think my first Disney movie was The Lion King. Either that or Aladdin, but I'm fairly sure it was The Lion King. I have old VHS tapes of me singing Hakuna Matata from when I was about 3 years old.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Speaking of which, I totally missed The Little Mermaid last night on Disney Channel thanks nascar but ehh, nowadays the Disney Channel is showing lots of classic movies every now and then during the weekends, which is good for us!

First movie for me would be The Lion King, then it was Snow White. I cried during Snow White because I literally thought she died. D: actually i cried in almost all disney movies in the past lol i'm such a sappy person

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
Username: Digimon Kaiser
Favorite Disney Characters: Simba, Genie, Dumbo, Tinker Bell, Bambi, Mushu, Peter Pan, Chicken Little, Stitch
Additional Information: Kingdom Hearts rekindled my faith in Disney.

Also, if you've seen my thread in Celebrations, we can talk about our favorite Disney love songs!

I really like "Can You Feel The Love Tonight?" "You'll Be In My Heart" "A Whole New World" "I Won't Say (I'm In Love)" "Kiss The Girl", "Beauty And The Beast" and "If I Never Knew You", in order from most to lesser favorite.

Back