• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
You can go to Flora Island whatever you finished the event on the top of Mt.Skywall or not,but you must get the HM08 first,LUMIERE will give you it after you cleaned up all the Team Mirage members in the Mirage Base of Bronze Port,and if you didn't finish the event on the top of Mt.Skywall,you'll not be able to get into the gym of Flora Island.

There's a cave called "High Edge Falls" on Shappine Path,you can get back to Amberyellow Town quicker by that way...

Thx,also theres a major bug in this game,i mean the random freezes when you touch a tree,a rock or something,theres a random pokeball on the snowy path that makes you freeze and your screen turns white.

Years
Uh... I completed the event in Mt.Skywall and I end up in the Tyron league. I havent got HM08 and Im stuxk!! Where do I go to reach Flora Island?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Uh... I completed the event in Mt.Skywall and I end up in the Tyron league. I havent got HM08 and Im stuxk!! Where do I go to reach Flora Island?

You must directly fly away from Bronze Port after the event of Mirage Base,correct?Well,now go back to Bronze Port and try to get back to the Mirage Base,LUMIERE will appear and give you HM08 as you're near the door of the Store Room...

I will ask again, how do I get to Mt.Skywall?

Which part of Mt.Skywall you mean?The part between Pine Path to Redwood City or the part on the Navel Path?Please tell me...

Years
need help too^^ i have the black badge, won all the battle down of Redwood City and now im stuck:/ where should i go next? btw my pokemon are overleveled and can easily win almost every fight.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
Haxorus made it SO much easier to beat the pokemon league,just dragon dance to +6 and sweep everything,without dragon dance i would've had no chance of winning.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
does this hack like all gen3 moves like shadow ball is a physical move
and does the pokemons that evolve through trade evolve in diffrent way???????

Years
Haxorus made it SO much easier to beat the pokemon league,just dragon dance to +6 and sweep everything,without dragon dance i would've had no chance of winning.

Wow, how did you get Haxorus the use Dragon Dance 6 times without fainting?

Also, I just beat the E4, along with the champ. I dunno what other event can 1158 put in, but i'll be waiting for it.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
how to evolve budew to a roselia it's lv 34 and how to evolve roselia to rosrade
and how to evolve haunter to gengar

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
My male Fraxure is evolved in a female Haxorus LOL

I don't know why did this happen,it's really weired...

how to evolve budew to a roselia it's lv 34 and how to evolve roselia to rosrade
and how to evolve haunter to gengar

To evelove Roselia,use a SUN STONE,to evelove a HAUNTER,you need to train it to Lv65,it might be a bit hard...

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
and how to evolve budew to roselia
and is shadow ball a physical move like gen.3 pokedex

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
need help too^^ i have the black badge, won all the battle down of Redwood City and now im stuck:/ where should i go next? btw my pokemon are overleveled and can easily win almost every fight.

Get back to Mt.Skywall and clean the passage which blocked by a rugged rock,and then get pass it,you'll reach the TYRON Tower...

and how to evolve budew to roselia
and is shadow ball a physical move like gen.3 pokedex

Just evelove it as how you evelove EEVEE into ESPEON...And,I haven't edited the moves so the SHADOW BALL's still like 3th gen Pokedex...

Doesn't Hax have 100% female gender set?

No,Haxorus doesn't have 100% female gender set,I've checked this before...

Back