• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
@TF: Thankiuuu~! ^^

Aaaaand that stupid lawn mower noise is still going on. And on. And on. Zz. T__T

Welcome :D heehee

To be honest, I kinda miss the sound of a lawn mower. It's like the signal that spring is here. Or summer for that matter.

Last edited:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hello, TF's other alt! Hahaha nice Japanese name. Rizaadon. ;D

Haha I hear sounds of lawn mowers here throughout the year. My country is located at the equator, so it's summer all the time.
"What time is it? It's summer time!" xD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Hello, TF's other alt! Hahaha nice Japanese name. Rizaadon. ;D

Haha I hear sounds of lawn mowers here throughout the year. My country is located at the equator, so it's summer all the time.
"What time is it? It's summer time!" xD

Yeah. Playing more and more Japanese Pokémon games have made me like Japanese names more than English ones. And thanks~ I like it myself :D

The smell of fresh-cut grass. hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh so good. Anyways, it's late (1 AM) so I'm off to bed. Laterrrr~

Sir Codin

I've pretty much boycotted every major music radio station in California.

I hate the radio (keep in mind, I'm talking about traditional radio here, not online radio). They usually don't play anything good, let alone anything you want. And I hear to this day radio stations are anal about doing anything that even comes close to playing a wide variety of bands...just the bands that'll net them the most money.

Here's a nice little tidbit I picked up a while ago: next time the station is playing some Top 40 drivel, emo, butt-rock (Linkin Park, Nickelback, Maroon 5, Coldplay, etc), gangsta rap, fake "metal" (Slipknot, Limp Bizkit, Avenged Sevenfold), pop nonsense, or anything else that's guaranteed to net in MTV watchers, take careful note of the time. Listen to that same station the next day and more often than not, you'll hear the exact same song within 20-30 minutes of the time you noted down the previous day.

I'll stick to using Spotify, putting in playlists I've made personally, or CD's I've bought that kick ass.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Despite the fact that our countries are so near to each other, it didn't rained for me, synerjee.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Yeah, sleeping in afternoon is one of my favourite pastimes too.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I just love sleeping when it's raining. The rhythmic pattern of the falling rain is a source of great relaxation. My brother, on the other hand, thinks rain is noisy though. Noisy? How could he call nature's most relaxing sound noisy?!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Rain is pretty relaxing as long as you are inside. i hate to get all wet and having to carry an umbrella with me when it's raining outside...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I love the rain, especially when they're torrential and...thundery? Yup, I love thunderstorms, and the more rare Canadian variant, the thundersnowstorm. =3

Though of course I like them much better when I'm sitting on the porch, protected from getting drenched. I love the sound and the smell, and those are hard to appreciate when you're submerged in it.

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Rain and thunder... I haven't seen those in a few months... I feel isolated from summer because of winter :'[

Oh, and good morning everybody! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I always love to see the first thunderstorm of the season, usually around April or May. It lets me know that spring is here. =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back