• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Nathan, if you begin calling me "hun", I will not be saving you that toxically old candy! ;D

Here, Jz.
602107_576028852422292_1613157514_n.jpg

I also have Mew and Squirtle ones. Apparently a ton of them exist, but I can't find any but Mew, Squirtle, Pikachu, Charizard, and Psyduck (but I was stupid and didn't buy the Charizard when I found it, so I might not be able to find another).

Haha, yeah, even if this candy were to actually edible, I still wouldn't eat it. After all, it's Pokeball candy!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
You tell me how I can send it via internet and I'll consider it. ;D It actually looks pretty deformed, though. Oddly enough, I have a bootleg stuffed Pikachu that looks deformed, as well.

I just sharpened that Cranidos pencil, and it seems to be of pretty decent quality. I'm surprised. It was only $0.75 and seems more a toy than for actual writing/drawing.

Do you collect Pokemon stuff, Jz?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
You forgot already? It's like uploading food, put it through the USB key!

And of course I collect Pokemon stuffs :3

Although I ain't got nothing on the plush toys yet :(

What do you have as collection?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Sorry, I don't think it will fit. I might be able to send you some pencil shavings from the Cranidos pencil, though. ;D

Wow, let me think.
I'm going to go make a list, because I can't remember them all haha.
...Sorry it took me so long. Left the list upstairs and had to go get it. T:

Spoiler:

There. All organized and neat. I:
Edit: Oh, and 200-something cards. Most were given to me, so some are in pretty bad condition.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pfffft, not online haha. I just am not big on strangers joking around with me that way. [; That's why I tend to be such a killjoy here on DCC.

I currently am eating one of these
Spoiler:

and it's better than I thought it would be. Apparently it's a Pennsylvania thing?

Edit:
Element, I just am too quick to waste money on Pokemon stuff. x;
That stuffed Dewott cost me like $7.

Forgot to mention that all of the stuff I've collected is over a 2-year period, aside from the cards. [:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I had a crap ton of figurines but I traded them for cards... I wish I didn't..

Pokemon Book:
Pokemon Adventures 1 to 14, Pokemon Handbook from Gen I & Pokemon handbook from Gen III

Pokemon Movies:
Pokemon the first movie, Pokemon 2000, Pokemon 3: The Movie & Pokemon Forever

Also a bunch of Pokemon cards. I'm actually back into the Pokemon TCG, so I'll be getting more in time.

Edit:

Pokemon Games:
Colosseum, Ruby, Red, HeartGold, Diamond, White

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Touj, I know I'm using this picture incorrectly, but it's my attempt at showing how horribly disgusting that sounds.

Spoiler:

I know, definitely not what is being implied in the picture. But it's all I can think of to reply with. I:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Does anyone remember the pokemon marbles?

Edit - These

pokemon_marbles_by_pikachub-d53uh9n.jpg

I had a small collection of 40 but... they are marbles. Therefor, very easy to lose. (Yeah - I ended up losing all of em.)

I've about... idk how many pokemon cards. Around 900 proably. Got them in a large assorted collection of trading cards a few months ago.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, I hadn't even realized they exist. I guess I have new Pokemon stuff to hunt for, hmm? [: I'm about to go check eBay for them.

I wonder if the guy who "came up with" Pokemon expected it to make it so far.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Holy arceus they're expensive. D;
I guess I won't be buying any, unless I manage to find some offline. I find Pokemon stuff in thrift stores (haha at least it's cheap) and quirky little stores that sell old stuff.

People are selling these marbles for $2 each...a Charmander one if $7.50. >_>

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I still got my collection of marblres :3
Those were so fun to play with as a kid :D

I also remember a teach actually got them banned from school because he said that it might fall out of our pockets and roll on the stairs and someone might step on them and injure themselves on the stairs >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back