• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team OminousBlack [Recruiting]

What should the region name be?

• Sarya

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Odyr

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Frazi

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Rinxy

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Sounds good when we are ready for that lets put it in.
Pikakitten, Can you look back at a normal Firered/Leafgreen rom and see how they made it continue after losing to rival battle?

I don't think thats ever happened in FR\LG where you lose to your rival and the script continues can you tell me what map this happened in like PALLET TOWN or something
if you could that'd be great bye!

niven

Leader of Team LegendaryTrio
Years
That's pretty easy to do. You just use the command:
trainerbattle 0x01 0x(trainer id) @whatever @whatever1 @whatever2
#org @whatever
= Let's battle
#org @whatever1
= I lost!
#org @whatever2
msgbox @hi 0x6
applymovement 1 @move
waitevent 0x0
release
end

#org @hi
= I'll win next time

#org @move
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0xFE

^^^That's just part of an example script (not the whole script). What I'd really like to know is how they made a script continue after using a warp command (when Prof. oak takes you to his lab to get a pokemon).

pikakitten

Years
Oh all right then

The way that is done is to insert a level script in a map
that can only be activated after the variable for the script is set to a certain number
then when entering the map the script will instantly activate as long as it is on the right
level script number in this case WHEN ENTERING MAP/ON MENU CLOSE

If you send me the ips with the map i can create the script into the map
just finish the forest map and send me the ips with it

Last edited:

Chainster

Captain Jäger of Ominous Blac
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2014
I meant the first rival battle when oak heals you pokemon. If you lose the game goes on.

niven

Leader of Team LegendaryTrio
Years
I figured out how to do the thing where the script continues after you lose. I just started looking at it today and only spent like 20 minutes on it so it's still buggy. Here's a video of it:

As you can see after losing, the script continues. One of the obvious problems is that it still shows prof. oak's speech. I'm thinking about making a thread in research and development showing this, and seeing if anyone can help with bugs. Any thoughts?

Chainster

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2014
we could change oak's speech to the bad guys making fun of the character

pikakitten

Years
Help+

Maybe u could try experimenting with the trainerbattle command it uses 0x9 for the type of battle so maybe switching that could have a good effect

Sincerely
~Pikakitten

Chainster

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2014
As acting leader of team OminousBlack, I officially declare this team disbanded and the hack dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back