• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHAT!? what do you mean we ran out of it!

Years
For me it's bagels. I usually have a bagel and a slice of Gouda or Emmental. Otherwise I have to resort to breakfast cereal.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yeah actually.. when things are on sale I buy in bulk like a hoarding mother.
I have 'cases' (if you want to call them cases) of extra toilet paper, and extra bottles of detergent. Extra bottles of dish soap, shampoo, canned food in case of anything too. Extra razors. I have extra tissues and I'm actually running low on my stock of paper towels so I'll need to buy more of that. I have extra salad dressing in the cupboards, and some condiments too. I do a once over those every couple months to make sure I use them up before their expiry date :3 I keep extra tape and always pens and pencils on-hand.

I'm well prepared for a zombie apocalypse >:3

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I'm an avid couponer. Nothing runs out for me lol I had two sticks of deodorant left and I went and bought ten more @ 90c/ea (normally 2.69$; on sale for 1.87$; -1$ coupon per product = ~90c/ea.) :)

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Pudding for my daughter, artificial crab meat and cheap sugary juice drinks for me. I always buy them in bulk because they're all so cheap. $20 on them every month easily lasts the whole month.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Mustard, any kind will do, I prefer the classic yellow mustard. I put on just about everything I can think of and I know that it will taste good.

Tapatio sauce, everyone in my home just about have 3 or 4 large bottles in our rooms. Sometimes we are just too lazy to make our own sauce so Tapatio takes over.

Years
The only two things that we always make sure to have extra of are batteries and peanut butter (and no, they obviously don't go together). The batteries we always have extra of because we can get them cheap, and we always seem to need them for something. As for the peanut butter, there's nothing simpler than peanut butter on toast for breakfast or a PB&J sandwich for lunch, so we seem to go through a lot of it.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I really like my tomato sauce, too. I always have one small container to use, and a big one to keep it in.

I always also ask my mum to buy 2 bottles of soft drink, particularly Coke, because what's better than chilling while drinking Coke?

Years
Ice cubes in my household.. we use ice cube trays to crack our ice since we don't have water hooked up to the refrigerator. This instance is rather rare, and usually happens when someone refills the ice bucket, but doesn't refill the trays to crack ice, and then the bucket gets empty and we have no ice left.

Years
Pie (both beef and apple). I'm not even kidding I must have pie in our freezer. If Gimme has no pie then there's hell to pay.

Otherwise nothing really springs to mind... we are mad on ham right now. Does that count?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Soya Sauce haha, without Soya Sauce, I will die! The food will just be bland.

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
... Toilet paper?
I don't actually NEED anything, I'll always manage to find something to eat if I want something to eat and so on.
I like to have 100% cranberry juice on hand most the time, and I usually do since I don't drink too much of it.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Oranges, bananas and peanut butter.

I just don't feel right if I haven't had at least 3 of the first two, each, a day. And as for peanut butter, it's my vice.

My sister is even worse when it comes to peanut butter; whenever she comes around I have to hide it.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Bananas andddd toilet paper? Lol, I get a little irritated if there aren't bananas in the house cause it's just one of those things I eat daily.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Nutella. At the moment, I have two empty jars and... 8 jars waiting to be opened?

Which reminds me, I'm hungry.

Years
Toiletries is the only really thing I need to know I have extras of. There's nothing as horrifying as sitting down to do your business and realizing only too late that someone used up the last roll.

Cotton buds. Hate having ceruminous ears.
Isn't that bad for your ears?

Back