• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI!

rpryor03

In and Out
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 9, 2024
Hi, all i'm rpryor03. I'm a high school student who writes Pokemon and HG fanfics under the name "rickypwhowrites". From this site, I want to share my passion for Pokemon with the world. I would love to get ideas for hacks and fanfics, and I REALLY want to learn to hack and patch.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Ah, so you write fan fics too! I've wanted to meet more fanfic writers nowadays. (: I myself write fan fics for fun - one I'm trying to finish that's based off of the game Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatosk~ If you want, check out the Fan Fiction and Writing board! You can share the fan fics you've written, as well as any poems or short stories you've made. :3 You can also talk about writing in general - generate ideas for new stories, etc.

If you're interested in ROM Hacking, then you miiight want to visit the Emulation board. There, you can take a look at the Rom Hacking board to talk about ROM Hacking, as well as research information on hacking, or you can view the Tutorials board, juuust in case you want a guide on how to map make, insert sprites, make music, and so on~! I'm interested in ROM Hacking too, so I read some of these guides from time to time. :3

That being said, naturally, this being a pokemon forum, there are of course, loads of pokemon topics, and boards you can visit to express your pokemon love with our fellow members. :3 Anywho, I've hope this helps on your quest to learn about hacking and patching! I hope that someday, you'll get the hang of it~! So yeah, welcome to PC! Enjoy your day, and your stay here. :3

PS. sorry if I sounded so awkwardly formal. teehee.

Years
Hiya, rpryor03, welcome to PC! n__n

It's great to see more writers here, PC could use some more! Like Miss Doronjo said, why not check out the Fan Fiction & Writing section? It's a great place to share your work and get feedback.

As for your ROM hacking interest, we do have a very large Emulation section just for that! You'll find tons of amazing hacks to play there; our members are very talented here. :3 Dig around the tutorials, resources, and toolbox there - I'm sure you'll find things to help you out! Just make sure you read the rules over there first, of course.

Anyway, enjoy your stay and I'll see you around, yes? Feel free to message me if you have any questions! :D

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Hi there, I'm new too. Actually just joined a while ago. I found this place while learning about hacking roms. Though I've just started hacking, I think I'm more suited to creating sprites.... :P
Still trying to learn! All I've managed to do right now is change my trainer sprite and the pic that appears on the titlescreen.

Years
Hi and and Welcome to PC! Hope you like it here!
I love to read and write to I'd like to see some of your fan fics they sound interesting so check that out.
You also may want to check out the hacks section since your interested. If you have any Q's just VM me see ya around! :D

Years
Hi, all i'm rpryor03. I'm a high school student who writes Pokemon and HG fanfics under the name "rickypwhowrites". From this site, I want to share my passion for Pokemon with the world. I would love to get ideas for hacks and fanfics, and I REALLY want to learn to hack and patch.

Hello Rpryor03, welcome to PC.

We are a friendly community which has everything you need in a Pokemon forum, and we only just celebrated our 10th anniversary.

Miss Doronjo has already directed you to the Emulation and Fan Fiction & Writing boards, which should keep you busy. I don't usually hang out there but you'll have loads of fun there.

Make sure you read the general forum rules so you don't get into trouble.

Anyways, if you ever need help, feel free to contact me or a staff member (bold colored names). Have fun!

- Hikari10

Back