• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon: PokéCommunity Edition (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years

Troock

Chapter 4: Joining with passion

"I need to join the Pokécommunity, Mister Ozzy, where can I sign up?"

The Sandlash groaned. "Not you too." He said. "Sorry kid, but I can't let you join. You're not strong enough to fight whatever it is that's in that tomb. It will be your death. You're too..."

"LISTEN TO ME OLD MAN! I AM WAY STRONGER THAN I LOOK! I HAVE LOST EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE I LOVED. THIS MIGHT BE MY ONLY CHANCE TO REGAIN A PURPOSE IN LIFE. I. NEED. TO. JOIN. THAT. GUILD!!!!!"

Troock took a deep breath and noticed that everyone in the bar was staring at him because of his sudden outburst. He wanted to knock the whole place down and run away. He wanted to run until his feet bled, until he died of exhaustion.

After a few moments of silence Troock managed to pull himself together. He lowered his voice and said: "I'm sorry, I just want you to understand that I have to join this guild. I have lost everything and I was forced to leave home two years ago. I have been traveling ever since and now nobody knows me or cares about me. If I join this guild and conquer the tomb, pokémon will recognize my strength, they will be thankful that I helped saving them from the tomb, and pokémon will finally care about me again. If I don't do this, I will just be traveling through forests and deserts and caves for the rest of my life. And I will die a lonely death on a place where nobody will ever find me. Do you understand why I want to join the guild so badly now?"

For a few seconds it was quiet in the bar, while the old bartender was thinking about what Troock said. Then he sighed deeply.

"I understand that this is of great importance to you young one." Troock remained silent while the Sandslash paused for a few seconds. Finally he said: "I will inform the guild masters of your entry."

Troock let out his breath - which he had been holding - and his heart was filled with relief.

"You will be leaving for the tomb tomorrow so make sure you're prepared. I suggest you go train at Rika's dojo, you will need to improve your skills as much as you can before you enter the tomb." "But i don't have any..." "Rika's sessions are free." Ozzy interrupted him. Troock nodded in understanding. "Thank you so much for your kindness, Mister Ozzy."

Then the Treecko ran out the door, searching for the dojo.

Acquaintances:

Last edited:
Years

Alaric & Taido - A Super Awesome Recapitulation On Aquiring Apples Pt.1

ALARICVENTORY:
Spoiler:
TAIDOLOGUE:
Spoiler:
"Hey, Taido. I'm thinking of going to take some stuff out of the storage, and then I have to find someone in town," with bright puppy eyes pleading for company, he proceeded, "You want to join me, yes?" "Why do those eyes always get to me...? But sure, I have nothing to do, anyway." Taido said to the adorable Plusle.

The duo then left their stance, Alaric stashing the seed in his satchel, juming in joy, wide small and swaying ears, and Taido whistling through the wind, all the while as the duo approaches the locales by the side of town with a bouncing step. As they were aproaching Asty's Storage, the huge Drill Pokémon welcomed them.

"Hello, my customers! What can I get'cha?" Asty said in his deep voice.

"Hiya!" Alaric jumps towards the counter and then proceeds, "I'm here to pick up some stuff I left here before!"

"Ah, I see! First, sign the contract and I'll get your stuff!" He then put a rolled up contract on the counter. It then rolled down and it rolled all the way to Rika's Dojo, innocent Pokémon tripping as the paper sheet gets between their road, but not minding it like it was the most common thing in the world.

Because it totally was.

Alaric then had to run all the way to Rika's Dojo (with some laying low to avoid another pounding from Rika and her crew,) and sign the contract. He then had to roll it all the way back up to the counter, managing to skin the words "OBEY" and "SUBMIT" amidst the walls of text in it.

"Ah! Excellent!" Well, what did you need, my friend?" Asty asked the little mouse Pokémon as he was gaining his breath again.

Regaining his stance, and proudly standing behind the counter, he smashes the wooden desk separating them, making a slight "thump" as he exclaims "All my items! ALL. OF. THEM."

"How many items do you need...?" Taido whispered under his breath.

"Hohoho! Won't your little bag get full?" Asty asked Alaric.

"... Will I get my items or not?" Alaric spits in increasing desperation.

"Alright, fine. Here ya go." Asty then dumped out a huge pile of items, half of them neither Alaric or Taido didn't even need and/or recognize.

"Um... I don't think those items are mine..." Alaric whispered, and scratched his head questioning Asty's storing system in his head.

"Well, whatever. What did you even need, anyway?" Taido wondered what he could've needed. He has that Joy Seed... Wonder what else he would've needed out of storage?

"Oh, consider these extras a bonus for being a frequent client!" Asty said in joy as he chuckled. Alaric was even more confused. This is literally the second time I've come here... Oh well, free items are free items! He smiles, and takes the bunch of items from the counter, placing them in his satchel that ends up being in the verge of exploding due to so many items, which admitedly were mostly Geo Pebbles... "Thanks, sir! Let's go, Taido!" Not wasting a second, the electric-type runs away with no particular aim, shouting from the horizon, "Let's find Mr. Cow!"

This is sure to be an interesting adventure indeed... Taido thought to himself as he ran after the little mouse Pokemon.

Acquaintances [ALARIC]:

Friends [ALARIC]:

Friends [TAIDO]:

A Joint Post By LakituBroz and [supporter]EliteBeats[/supporter]​

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Cinder
Moveset:
  • Smokescreen
  • Flame Wheel
  • Defense Curl
  • Rollout
Inventory:
  • Power Band
  • Oran Berry x 1
  • Geo Pebble x 10
  • ✧300
Adalia
Moveset:
  • Dark Pulse
  • Fire Blast
  • Thunder Fang
  • Nasty Plot
Inventory:
  • Special Band
  • Lum Berry x 1
  • Iron Thorn x 10
  • ✧150

Cinder & Adalia
Cyndaquil :: Houndoom
Gold Town :: Fire Fight!

Cinder looked around anxiously, nervously rubbing his paws together as he did so. He had no idea what he was supposed to do. There were plenty of Pokémon around. Some of them were attacking inanimate objects, and some of them were attacking other Pokémon. And all of them looked like they knew what they were doing, unlike him.

He had absolutely no idea what to do with himself.

Should he approach another Pokémon? Should he just concentrate some attacks on practice dummies? Run around with some weights? He wasn't sure. He didn't want to get in anyone's way, and he was also a bit worried about having to interact with other Pokémon. His timid nature always got the best of him in these situations.

He surveyed the Pokémon in the dojo once more. There were all types of Pokémon, and it was still a bit overwhelming. He noticed a Snorlax lifting some weights. He found that curious. Snorlax were hard to miss in general, considering they were rather large. He had thought that they were also incredibly lethargic, like Slaking. So seeing one lifting weights confused him, to say the least.

Cinder sighed in frustration. He wasn't going to get anywhere at this rate. He needed to train. He needed to become stronger. He needed to get past his stupid inner inhibitions and learn to handle himself in the world. He needed to better himself, to become strong. He needed to become an individual.

But how in the world was he going to do that?

Still fuming from the events of the day, Adalia stormed through the doors, muttering inaudibly to herself. Her gaze flashed around the room, looking for a Pokémon that wasn't already preoccupied. The hound's gaze caught a few things: Pokémon walking off losses; a Snorlax that, oddly enough, wasn't stuffing its face or sleeping. It puzzled her, but she was too agitated to ponder this.

And there it was: the perfect target; a small Cyndaquil with oddly colored fur. She smirked, nasty plots stirring in her head. Sure, it was a bit unconventional to attack one that hadn't even evolved yet, but it was the only Pokémon that wasn't occupied by something or the other.

Adalia sauntered up to the little Cyndaquil, her pompous attitude radiating off of her like a stench.

"Hey little Cyndaquil, how about we spar a bit?" She tried to smile to look friendly, although it came off more as malicious.

The Cyndaquil turned towards Adalia, slightly startled. It regarded her with a curious, albeit somewhat uneasy, expression. "Who are you?" the little Pokémon asked.

"Name's Adalia," the larger Pokémon responded. "And yours is?"

"Cinder," the small rodent responded simply.

"Well, Cinder," Adalia started, still trying to keep a pretense of friendliness, "how 'bout a round or two of combat training? I'm sure we could both use it." Adalia grinned, although in doing so she revealed her canine teeth, turning the expression sinister.

"Well, um . . . ," Cinder trailed off, not sure of what to do in this situation. He regarded the Houndoom with what he considered to be a proper amount of caution and a tiny hint of fear. Her creepy expressions, combined with the scar cutting across her left eye, made her out to be . . . something other than friendly. Then again, he had little experience in socializing with other Pokémon, and he couldn't recall ever speaking with a Houndoom, so it could have just been his imagination. Any Houndoom that he ever saw from afar did almost always look rather intimidating, after all.

"S-Sure, I guess," replied the flame mouse, stuttering slightly.

Adalia's grin widened. "Good," she said, sounding just a little too pleased with herself.

Cinder flitted around aimlessly for a second, eyeing out a good area for a battle. Once he spotted a corner with few Pokémon in the area, he motioned for Adalia to follow. The Houndoom was a bit skeptical about following a rodent, but so long as she got to stomp on it later, she could compromise with herself.

"Okay, r-ready?" Cinder asked once they had reached the corner.

"Of course," Adalia stated, becoming impatient.

"Well, then . . . fight?" Cinder declared sheepishly. Adalia grinned, eyeing over the Cyndaquil once more. After a moment of pause, during which Adalia had taken the opportunity to boost her powers with Nasty Plot, a wave of dark energy formed around Adalia. She concentrated the Dark Pulse and launched it at the Cyndaquil.

Caught off-guard, Cinder barely managed to dodge the attack, allowing the malign energy to graze his back right leg. He winced slightly, but it only stung a bit.

Cinder landed on the ground and curled into a ball, protecting himself with Defense Curl. As he did so, Adalia ran at him, mouth open wide as her teeth began to spark from Thunder Fang. Before she could reach the mouse, however, he had began to spin rapidly, transforming his Defense Curl into Rollout.

Adalia reared back, trying to avoid the attack, but she had gotten too close. The small rodent slammed her directly in the face, causing her to fly backwards a bit.

Adalia got back up, shook her head, and then snarled at Cinder. Now she was annoyed. She gathered a large amount of dark energy around her and loosed another Dark Pulse, at the same time launched a Fire Blast from her mouth. The combination was both beautiful and frightening. Cinder tried to avoid the attack, but its range was too large and he was caught in the blast.

Dust and debris was sent up, but Adalia didn't even wait for it to clear. She jumped right into the cloud of dirt and grabbed Cinder with a Thunder Fang, sinking her teeth into his side and shaking him viciously. The dog had captured the mouse, and was now shaking its prey to the last.

Cinder was gasping for air, trying to find something, anything to hold onto. His thoughts were scrambled and the pain was intense. He didn't think. He couldn't think. Instinct just took over, and his flames flared up and scorched the inside of Adalia's mouth. They normally burned bright blue and white, but his body had turned up the heat tenfold, causing every bit of flame to become white-hot, allowing it to burn his assailant, even with Adalia being part Fire-type.

Adalia yelped, causing her to drop Cinder. Cinder scrambled away, his flames dying down to their natural blue and white state. He turned around and caught his breath, taking a moment to piece together his scrambled mind. Once he had done so, he looked up and caught Adalia's eye.

Adalia was furious. She wasn't going to allow herself to be bested by a tiny, insignificant rodent. She opened her mouth and began to gather flames, preparing for an all-out Fire Blast.

On instinct, Cinder coughed and released a Smokescreen, obscuring the vision of every Pokémon in the area. No doubt there had been many stunned onlookers at this point, and a few had probably had to dodge some of the attacks and debris from the battle. Cinder felt a little bad about that, but it certainly wasn't his fault.

No. It was this psychotic Houndoom's fault. She was absolutely wild! Cinder had to do something, or else something bad might happen. He took a deep breath, gathered some fire in his mouth, and then began to twirl viciously towards Adalia whilst using Flame Wheel.

Seeing the disturbance in the smog from the light emanating off of Cinder, Adalia launched her Fire Blast. It engulfed Cinder, and it seemed like the flames on his back flared up almost large enough to match the attack, creating a twister of red, orange, blue and white flames. It was dazzling, but it was also huge and it kind of started to set a few things in the area on fire.

Oops, Adalia thought, looking at her surroundings. They had become just a little destroyed during her fight. Apparently their attacks were more potent than Adalia had thought.

She was going to step forward and stomp on the weakened rodent that lay on the ground in front of her, and then maybe do something about all of the destruction, but she was stopped by a powerful blast of water that appeared between herself and the Cyndaquil.

"I think that's enough," came the voice of a Blastoise off to the side, his voice filled with authority. Or, as Adalia took it, arrogance. She didn't like it when other Pokemon gave her commands.

"Do I need to stomp on you too, fatty? I'm sure if I smashed that shell you'd make a great trampoline." Adalia's eyes narrowed, and she showed her fangs in a snarl.

The Blastoise's expression didn't change. It just moved its cannons into position, aiming them at Adalia. He was then joined by a Starmie and Crawdaunt, both readying their own Water-type attacks.

Adalia glanced between the three Pokemon. She growled, but she realized that she wouldn't be able to take on three evolved Water-types on her own. Not with her power being this drained, at least.

She snorted one last time, releasing a small puff of smoke, and then fled from the dojo. She would have to finish this later.

After Adalia had gone, a Charmander ran over to Cinder. "You okay, guy?" the small fire-lizard asked.

Cinder coughed a bit, releasing more smoke from his nostrils. His flames had died down, and he was both physically and mentally drained, but he seemed to be okay. At least, he wasn't hurt too severely.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Cinder muttered.

He looked around, searching out the area. Adalia had gone, but he had a feeling he'd be seeing more of her. As he scanned the dojo, however, he did notice the Yamask from earlier, grinning at him devilishly. It faded into the walls once Cinder's eyes caught it, leaving a faint red glow where its own eyes had been.

Cinder shuddered. This had been an interesting first day, so far.

Years
Ichigo the Skitty

Ichigo smiled. "Hi there, Blaze!" She gasped when he rolled the apple onto the ground. "Thank you! You're so nice!"' She jumped to the ground and munched the apple quickly. "That hit the spot... I was starving. I thought that I was going to die!" Ichigo climbed onto Blaze's back, purring. "I'm sleepy, though... Do you mind if I take a little nap?" She rolled onto her back, still purring, and closed her eyes. It's been a while since I got to sleep safely. I hope Blaze will protect me and not dump me like everyone else...

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Nierro: Zee shpecial shtone and zee tofu

212.png

In The Bag:
Spoiler:

Hmm? Nierro hears her voice, but not very well. "Tofu?" Strange name... "Vell, Tofu, I zank you fery much for bringink me zee shtone. Here, have zee ✧200. I know it isn't much, but I still haven't gone schoppink for zee items." He passes her the money after hastily removing it from his wallet. Then he hastily turns to the new one, a Gengar. He's heard of how mischiveous they are, and decides that it is best to take a tougher approach. Which is to say...

"I'm sorry, sir. Zee shtone izz off limits." He looks him straight in the eye. "I know it seems fery valuable, but it izz a normal shtone, sir. I assure you, there is nosing special in monetary value or in rarity, simply in zee feels." He sighs. "Besides, I could not do with giving away zee shtone. Zee only reason zis Tofu here had it was because it fell out of my bag and she found it." His face then hardens. "You, look at zis." He holds the stone out, but is still clenching it with his pincers. "There izz nothing shpecial about it, correct? Vat izz so intriguing about it?" He grins. "I bet you couldn't sell zis for even ✧1." He drops in his bag, then puts on a friendly smile. "Now, vat izz your name, sir? I imagine you vill also be in zee tomb, and in zat case, it is much easier to know the name of zee fellow acquaintances. Vouldn't you agree?"

Capi6

PokeFreak
Years
Luna the Purrloin

"Very well I shall aid you in your quest for strength; but only if you swear upon your life that you shall always use your power to uphold the ways of the good and the just and that you shall never use it for evil." said Seraph.
"I promise! And Thank you." Luna bowed.
"I suggest that we search for a more suitable partner for you to battle so you can demonstrate your current level of skill." said Seraph and noticed he was looking at a nearby dojo.
"There, that dojo should have willing combatants." said Seraph and he flew off towards the dojo and inside.
Luna jumped up and down, happy that she can become stronger. She stopped and ran inside the same dojo Seraph went it. She saw many pokemon fighting each other.
"Woah." was all Luna managed. She spotted Seraph nearby a pink Weavile that was supposed to be Rika, the one pokemon that help the pokemon here train. Luna ran up and catched up to Seraph. Before she could say anything, Seraph beat her to it.
"There should be several pokemon who would be willing to battle you here, but if you would rather search for an opponent outside you may do so. If I am going to help train you, I need to know your present strength." said Seraph.
"All right! So, who should I fight?" Luna asked herself, looking around the dojo, seeing so many pokemon of different size, shape, and type.
"Aaaaahhhh! I can't decide!" yelled Luna as she waved her arms up and down rapidly.
"Excuse me." said a voice behind her. Luna looked over her shoulder and saw a Dewott behind her, hands on his hips. Luna turned herself to look at the Dewott directly.
"Are you looking for somebody to fight against?" asked the Dewott.
"Yeah. Are you?" asked Luna, her arms crossed over her chest.
"Yep. Wanna be my fighting partner?" asked the Dewott and Luna was delighted.
"Yes!" said Luna, putting her arms back to her sides.
"Who are you anyways?" asked Luna.
"I'm Leo the Dewott, you?" Leo introduced himself.
"I'm Luna the Purrloin." Luna introduced herself.
"Ok, lets go and find a space available."said the Leo and the both off them walked around until they found a space where they could fight. They both got to their place and got ready.
"Ready?" asked Luna.
"Yeah!" shouted Leo.
"Begin!" shouted the both and they ran towards each other. Leo got his two scalchops and got ready to use Razor shell on Luna as he approached her. Luna stood on her four paws and waited until Leo is near.
"Got you!" shouted Luna as Leo was inches away from her. Luna jumped up and dodged Leo's Razor Shell attack. Luna landed behind Leo and used Sand-Attack on him. Leo got sand on his eyes and stood there, trying to get the sand out of his eyes. Luna took this chance and ran towards him. She got her Sucker Punch ready as she ran towards Leo, who is still blind from the sand. Right when Leo opens his eyes, free of the sand, Luna is already in front of him and she uses Sucker Punch on him, sending him flying a couple feet back. Leo stands from where he is and uses Aqua Jet. Luna jumps and dodges it, but Leo, still using Aqua Jet, turns and hits Luna from behind. Luna falls to the ground and stands up. Leo runs up to her and uses Water Gun, sending her flying a couple feet back. Luna barely manages to stand and Leo runs over to her, having his Razor Shell ready.
"I have to think!" though Luna and right when Leo was in front of her, Luna tripped him quickly,then used Night Slash and send Leo back a couple inches.She ran towards him and right when he stood up, she used Night Slash again and he fell the the floor again, unable to stand up.
"I win." said Luna,panting and walked over to Leo, who was on the ground, eyes closed and panting also. Luna put out her right hand to Leo. Leo got his head up and looked at her.
"Need help?" asked Luna and Leo took her hand and she helped him up.
"Good fight." said Leo.
"You too." said Luna and she remembered Seraph.
"Have to go, I remembered something. See ya later." said Luna.
"See ya." waved Leo bye and Luna ran over to where Seraph was.
"So, did you see? I almost got defeated, but managed." said Luna, staring at Seraph, panting.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years

Blaze the Ninetales

A Skitty's Cry, Part 2

BlazeBag:
Spoiler:

Blaze heard Ichigo gasp when he rolled the apple onto the ground. "Thank you! You're so nice!" she said as she jumped onto the ground and quickly munched the apple. "That hit the spot... I was starving. I thought that I was going to die!" she said and climbed onto Blaze's back and purred. "I'm sleepy, though... Do you mind if I take a little nap?" Before Blaze could answer, she rolled onto her back, still purring, and closed her eyes. I guess I could go for a nap, too. Blaze thought, and soon Blaze was half-lying down with his eyes closed, being careful not to drop Ichigo. Within a few minutes, he was asleep. A bunch of Pokémon passed by and said things like, "Aww, look at the Skitty sleeping on that Ninetales!" "So cute!" "I gotta take a picture of this," But they didn't hear anything. They were fast asleep...

Friends:
MDP300.png

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023

Tobias, the Dastardly Gengar / Gold Town

In which a Ghost-type can't comprehend the accent of a German bug

Sack 'o Stuff
Spoiler:

Tobias refrained from mentioning that he had absolutely no clue what this bug had said. Even if the accent was optional for him, the Scizor was very fond of it, so the entire sentence had been, well... he doesn't even know. Seriously, what did that guy say?

However, before he could respond, he noticed the Gotharita had talked to him; only, he completely missed what she had said because he was too busy focusing on that previously-claimed unvaluable stone. He supposed that it was an introduction from the way she was bowing, but when Tobias turned to look at her, he nearly screamed in terror. "Good grief woman! Is that supposed to be your face?!" He then realized what he had just said (rather rudely, at that) and quickly took it back. "I mean, it's so... eh, nice to meet you. To both of you, my name is Tobias, and indeed I am going into the tomb to secure the rare treasure that is presumed to lurk inside. It is rumored to contain riches beyond anyone's wildest dreams, and may be priced rather fairly after considering a few variables. However, that is neither here nor there. Please, allow me to explain myself."

Tobias floated in front of the weird-creepy-looking Gotharita and faced the Scizor. "It's unbeknownst to most that I am in fact a hunter of these valuable goodies, and I must inform you that that stone right there could possibly be the legendary Azmiec Stone, which is a stone that was protected by the sky guardian Rayquaza since the very dawn of Pokemon themselves. It contains the power to grant invincibility to any specific typing of the possessor's choice and is valued approximately at over ✧80,000 in the current market economy. However, I can see you are very attached to it, so I will not attempt to buy it from you, although I do possess the funds to do so if you wish. Nonetheless, I simply must inspect it closer - the eye can indeed be deceiving, and I feel it is my duty to act as a good Samaritan and inform you of your stone's value. I ensure you that I take the utmost care when handling treasures such as this and that no harm will come to your priceless object in my possession. It shall only be momentary as I cannot fathom how spectacular a treasure this is."

Tobias inwardly groaned at how he sounded. Sure, he was able to trick anyone with the right voice and a distinct language, and yeah he could make up a fake treasure and a backstory for it off the top of his head, but he was not a fan of having to do that. What ever happened to good old-fashioned theft? What a dark time this was.

Last edited:

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Toko
1889612-575gothorita.png

"Tofu? Vell, Tofu, I zank you fery much for bringink me zee shtone. Here, have zee ✧200. I know it isn't much, but I still haven't gone schoppink for zee items," the Scizor had gratefully handed over to her after grabbing the stone. She felt good, and put on a smile. Despite the name he had given her, she didn't wan't to correct him.. especially now that they had another guest near them. The Scizor had turned to face Gengar. "I'm sorry, sir. Zee shtone izz off limits. I know it seems fery valuable, but it izz a normal shtone, sir. I assure you, there is nosing special in monetary value or in rarity, simply in zee feels." He sighs. "Besides, I could not do with giving away zee shtone. Zee only reason zis Tofu here had it was because it fell out of my bag and she found it." Everytime he called her Tofu, Toko felt as if he were a friend. Not because of a conversation, but because usually she was given silly nicknames by her family. The fact he had chosen Tofu, a nickname her mother used on her, brings good memories. She's beginning to like the name.

The Scizor continued to speak as she spaced out, stretching his arm but holding the stone tight. The last thing she had heard when she snapped out of it was "Vouldn't you agree?"

That's when the Gengar started to speak... but when he turned he screamed in terror, causing her to yelp a bit and look at him with confusion. Was it something she said? Something she did? Something she had?

"Good grief woman! Is that supposed to be your face?!" he blurted out, causing her to blush. She glanced down, a bit embarrassed. 'Do I really look scary? I guess that's good... or bad... I don't know how to react to that,' she thought. "I mean, it's so... eh, nice to meet you. To both of you, my name is Tobias, and indeed I am going into the tomb to secure the rare treasure that is presumed to lurk inside. It is rumored to contain riches beyond anyone's wildest dreams, and may be priced rather fairly after considering a few variables. However, that is neither here nor there. Please, allow me to explain myself."

Toko glanced up, watching as he floated towards them. She felt as if she didn't like him, and she felt bad, but she couldn't do anything about it... besides, she did like his name.

"It's unbeknownst to most that I am in fact a hunter of these valuable goodies, and I must inform you that that stone right there could possibly be the legendary Azmiec Stone, which is a stone that was protected by the sky guardian Rayquaza since the very dawn of Pokemon themselves. It contains the power to grant invincibility to any specific typing of the possessor's choice and is valued approximately at over ✧80,000 in the current market economy. However, I can see you are very attached to it, so I will not attempt to buy it from you, although I do possess the funds to do so if you wish. Nonetheless, I simply must inspect it closer - the eye can indeed be deceiving, and I feel it is my duty to act as a good Samaritan and inform you of your stone's value. I ensure you that I take the utmost care when handling treasures such as this and that no harm will come to your priceless object in my possession. It shall only be momentary as I cannot fathom how spectacular a treasure this is."

"Oh...wow," was all she could say, a lot of information to put into her head. She has never heard of such a stone... but of course he does seem to know a lot, so she believed him. She turned her face to glance at the Scizor, wondering how he would reply.​

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
PCP627.png

Djinn The Rufflet

[h1][/h1]
Satchel:
Spoiler:

Noon.

The sun was going down slowly now the sky had just turned orange, Djinn had been exhausted from all the commotion that had happened that day, his poor wings were worn out and it was time for him to rest up for such a big day. As Djinn flew down to a tree growing out of the cliffface he made his next and watched as the sun went down...

Dream.
Djinn quickly fell tired and before long he was snoozing as if he was under hypnosis.

"Huh where am I" the little eagle said as he looked around. "Wait a second... this is where we used to live when I was very little?!" Djinn said as he looked around the canyon, before a shadow appeared over him as he looked up he saw that it was his father
Spoiler:

"Look son, this is our land... our skies one day they will be taken from us, by the legendary pokemon Heatran he slumbers in the depths of these caverns and when he awakes all Pokemon will once again be his slave." his father said as he looked into the skies "What do you mean Dad?!" Djinn tried to say but this was just a faint memory one he had no recollection of... *dream fades out*​

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Melody The very shy Leafeon that loves singing.

Gold Town

Backpack:
Spoiler:

Melody set her first steps on the grounds of the beautiful Gold Town. Gold Town was crowded with all kinds of Pokémon, even kinds that she hadn't known of. She took a few more steps but found her paws shaking as she tried. Melody was shy and felt uncomfortable around too many Pokémon's but today she had to get over it for a little while! Melody took a deep breath before she touched the shoulder of a nice looking Tyranitar and thought of what to say. "Yes?" The Lavitar gave her a suprised look. "O-Oh! I-I'm sorry... this is my first time in Gold town and..." The poor Leafeon hadn't come futher in her head yet.

The Tyranitar giggled before giving her a warm welcoming smile. "You must be one of those new explorers, welcome in Gold Town." The Tyranitar exermined her, then nodded. "You're quite a beauty, are you sure you will find your way around here?" The Tyranitar spoke with a kind female voice. "T-That's the problem... I have no idea where the guild building i-" Melody got interupted by the shaking head of the female Tyranitar. "There is no guild building because the guild was newly found." She said. "A-Ah yes... ofcourse..." Melody replied with her soft and soothing voice, almost melody like.

"If I were you I would buy berries or food. You could also try to make friends, maybe you'll be together in a rescue team?" The Tyranitar waved towards another Tyranitar nearby. "My husband is waiting for me. You don't have to worry, I'm sure you'll be able to find your place around here." The Tyranitar left the conversation and approached her husband while Melody still stood there.

"What to do..." Melody thought as looked at the sun and noticed that it was already noon. "And I arrived so late..." She sighed as she stared at the ground, hopeful to come up with an answer.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Nierro: Azi-vat?

212.png

In The Bag:
Spoiler:

"Fery interestink, sir." He shakes his head. "But, no. Zis shtone stays vith me. Besides..."

He grins, speaking in his regular accent. "The stone is important to me; it was given to me by someone long ago." He shuffled uneasily now, frowning, as if this was hard for him to say. To be honest, he had said this so many times there was no reason to anymore. "He's no longer with us, and I cannot bear to let anyone touch his last possession. It's very important to me, and even the slightest touch or smidge makes it feel like you're trespassing upon his memory. I'm sorry, sir..." He grins again. "I could tell you that, but let's face it, that's not really going to change your mind much. So honestly, I'll be blunt."

"If it was so valuable, I would know it was. If this Azi... Asi... Azi-vat? Azivatever Stone was so famous, with all the places I've been, I bet I would have heard about it. And if it had such powers, I would know. 'Sides, I got it from a veteran explorer who probably tried to sell it, or had it valued." His accent returns. "Zee Nierro has been to many places in zee schort time as explorer! Zee sought zat zis shtone could be so powerful is not possible. Nor is zee sought zat zis shtone could be so expensive."

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023

Tobias, the Dastardly Gengar / Gold Town

In which a Ghost-type

Sack 'o Stuff
Spoiler:

The fake smile on Tobias' face dropped as the bug denied his request yet again. He sighed and drooped his head; this was a completely hopeless cause. "Good grief, you Bug-types are beyond stubborn. If you honestly think that thing isn't worth anything, then I won't bother with it. I don't want a useless treasure; what's the point of stealing something like that? Just so you know, I easily could have shadow-swiped that stupid thing five minutes ago and saved myself the agony of acting like a prude treasure hunter. I'm normally just a rude treasure hunter. So, have fun with your useless sentimental rock-shaped garbage then. Oh, and it's pronounced Azmiec, as in: az-mee-eck. It might not be real, but the least you could do would be to dignify my lies by saying them correctly. Can't you just speak like a regular Pokemon like everyone else? No one can understand you, y'know. I'm not even sure about half the things you said to me while we were talking."

Tobias turned to leave, but was once again frightened somewhat by Gotharita. Arceus, these people are weirder than me... and that's saying something, he thought as he floated away from the two and made his way towards Rika's dojo. However, he paused when he noticed that a portion of it had been destroyed by the use of flames. Tobias wondered what was happening until he heard snarling from inside followed by a very furious, "Do I need to stomp on you too, fatty? I'm sure if I smashed that shell you'd make a great trampoline." Moments later, a blast of Smokescreen came from the destroyed sector, and the Houndoom from earlier came dashing out. Tobias laughed to himself. "She's rather interesting... I might want to acquaint myself with her..."

However, there would be a time for that. Tobias floated leisurely towards the main lobby, where Rika was fixated in her usual spot doing her favorite thing: yelling condescending remarks at the combatants. Once Tobias floated in though, Rika took her attention away from the fighters and groaned loudly. "Tobias, why are you here? You know I have a busy day today. So many new weaklings are here to try themselves and I look forward to making them feel bad about their failures."

Tobias laughed, always pleased that his mere presence was enough to anger her. "Oh Rika, you entertain me so. This dojo is public, correct? I have every right to be in here, even if it displeases you. I simply want to maul - I mean, spar with an unsuspecting patron. Is that so much to ask?"

Rika rolled her eyes, crossing her arms and flexing out her claws. "Well, your fights are pretty interesting. I guess it's fine; just don't cause too much emotional trauma or physical damage to anyone this time. I don't like dealing with basket cases other than you, got it?"

Tobias laughed again. "You know me so well. I'll keep it toned down for today; wouldn't want to injure someone when the big expedition is coming up. After all, they may end up being my partner." He floated over to the main sparring rinks, looking around for someone to battle with. "Hmm... who will my first victim be?"

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Toko
1889612-575gothorita.png

Hearing what Gengar had said, she felt bad for the Scizor.. whose name she had heard was Nierro. She wanted to say something to the Gengar, but when she had turned, Gengar's expression showed horror for a moment there. What did she have that got him so scared? 'Why does he have to be like that?' she thought as he walked away.

She turned to face the Scizor. "But I do love your accent. I can kinda relate since I used to have an accent to... but um, I stopped using it. So please don't mind him.." she spoke out, wondering what got Tobias so worked up. "And... it was nice meeting you, Nierro!" she bows. "Although I guess it wasn't so nice meeting him... he got scared when he saw me." She opens her bag and glances inside. She had a few Oran Berries and quite some money left, but nothing to give the kind Scizor.​

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014

Kaizah the Breloom

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

A familiar orange breloom walked into the town's dojo. It was fairly early in the day and the dojo was devoid of life except for a single pink Weavile, picking at her teeth from boredom. Noticing the Breloom, she made a sly grin, before asking him a question "Here for the RIKA90X program?"

Breloom stared indifferently before responding, his voice equally bland and uninterested.

"No. Just some solitary training."

"Booorrriiing~"

The weavile grinned, happy at the opportunity to tease such a character as this breloom.

"It's all good anyways. Today's going to be quite busy anyways, everyone getting ready for the raid tomorrow and there are tons of reservations for training. One less person to tutor, the better for me~"

The pokemon chimed on, before realizing that the pokemon in front of her showed almost no interest in her cheerfulness.

"Alright, alright. You can go train over there Mr. Boring Breloom."

The weavile waved her hand over to a corner of the dojo.

Kaizah moved on, ignoring the fitting nickname from the pink weavile. Even with his memory lost, he wasn't the type to needlessly spend time trying to deal with people. He quietly moved to his assigned space not too far from the entrance and began his training.

Kaizah began his exercise with a few stretches, which is quite the unusual sight for a breloom, due to their stretchy nature. He pulled his arm around his body before letting it sling back to its usual place near his chest. After a few more stretches the breloom took up a stance and began to hop around and throw some shadowjabs. He slowly moved his focus to the air to a nearby punching bag, that the breloom began pounding. This isn't strong enough. The breloom soon began to hit the bag harder. This isn't fast enough. His style shifted to focus on speed rather than power. His fist focused on their elastic nature, so despite losing power, the numbers of times they hit increased dramatically, this still isn't good enough, the fists began slowed, but began a new patterns. His jabs turned into hooks and began targeted different parts of the bag, causing it to swing erratically. He dodged as the bag flew back at him and hit it the bag with each turn. A sudden kick blew the bag off of its chain and flew it across the dojo.

"Hey!" The weavile called watching the bag fly right in front of her.

"Sorry!" The breloom yelled out. He ran over to grab the bag, before being stopped by the Weavile.

He grabbed at the bag and looked over at the Weavile, expecting to be punished. Kaizah had a much more juvenile appearance to him as he ran, almost a completely different pokemon compared to when he entered. The Weavile grinned at the image.

"You know you're much stronger than you look." The weavile shouted towards the breloom.

"Let me fix your set up a little. I'm so used to weaklings coming in that I had most of the cheap stuff set up for them. I'll be right back. Don't worry about having to pay or fix it or anything. It's all on me." After a few moments and a quick exchange of names, Kaizah returned to a new bag, made from and held up by a much tougher material.

"Thanks Rika!" The Breloom chimed.

"No need to thank me, my job is to help people reach their potential, and you clearly have a lot inside you. You're always welcomed here Kaizah. So go train."

With that the breloom resumed his training, without any interruption. Quite the bit of time went by and many pokemon came in preoccupying Rika's attention. This was all unimportant Kaizah, as his sole focus was on improving his technique. However by the end of his training, Kaizah was still fairly unhappy with his performance. His fist didn't move in a way that felt familiar; it was all foreign and ultimately mediocre. He didn't like it; he knew that he could do better; he knows he's done better.

The breloom sighed. He looked up around the dojo, realizing just how packed it has gotten. The breloom plopped onto his back deciding now was an appropriate time for a break. He pulled an apple from his inventory, and chewed on it happily, staring at the activity in the gym.

I sure am a lot happier when I'm training, aren't I?

Feels like I learn new things about myself every day.

css is a work in progress.

Last edited:

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
Years
Sy the Riolu

After recovering from that little shock Sy stood and looked at the sky. It was already noon! He really needed to start preparing for tomorrow. Sy walked around Gold Town until he spotted the Dojo. Sy had a little think.

Urm I guess I am alittle rusty.

Sy took alittle peek inside to see it was pretty crowded. Sy took a shaky breath and walked inside. He then saw a Cynderquil. The very same Cyndaquil that nearly ran into him. As much as Sy didn't want to take notice of the Cyndaquil's unusual colours he did have to admit they stood out. Sy noticed the fire mouse pokemon shudder. Sy wondered if that Yamask had been bothering him again. He simply couldn't stand bullies, they were nothing but cowards. Sy he decided to go and say hello. Maybe the Cyndaquil will feel more comfortable if someone was with him. Sy slowly walked up to the pokemon.

"Urrrm Hello." He said shyly, his voice barely audible.

St felt embarrassed. Sometimes he really hated being as shy as he is.

So much for making him feel safer. Why did I think I can do this? I'm nothing like my brother!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years

241.png
Milran the Miltank

We're up all night to get drunk!

Inventory:
Spoiler:

Now everything has been done, Milran tried to spot a vacant chair somewhere where he can sit down and rest for a while. His next agenda would be finding the guild and contacting them for a job. He's got tired of being on the road for a while and a few years of staying somewhere is getting attractive for him. He can resume travelling after a few years, if he wanted to. He just want to lay low and start reorganizing his life. But before that...

Milran spotted a chair and immediately sat down on it, his neck bell ringing. He took out a gallon of milk and started chugging it down. Glug, glug, glug. When he was done, he smacked his lips. "That's what I call milk, haha!" Now, the only thing to complete his day is that Joy Seed. "Shall I wait for that Plusle here? I doubt he was able to find one."

Milran decided to wait for the Plusle for half an hour before he went on his merry way.

Years

Hiro the Lucario

448.gif

Hiro's Inventory
Spoiler:

Hiro glared after Tobias as the ghost seemed to prance off, despite the fact he was floating.
"Honestly... I have met children who are better assets to society than that guy. Where does he get off scaring a kid for kicks and then acting as though he's better than me! I ought to find him and give him the most unpleasant beating of his -" Hiro stopped in the midst of his rage to realise that whilst the original crowd of bystanders had dissipated, disappointed by the lack of real action, several of Gold Towns inhabitants were still looking at him with a mix of horror, amusement, apprehension and confusion " - and what exactly are you all staring at?" Recognising that as their cue to leave the enraged lucario alone the majority of the onlookers took their leave, a gastly however was moving closer.
"Can I help you?" Hiro sighed, the gastly shook its head, which is all it is really, laughing
"Whilst you were busy ranting that gengar robbed you."
"I'm sorry - what?"
"He robbed you, check" the gastly said still cackling like a lunatic. Hiro removed his bag from over his shoulder and stuck his hand within - withdrawing his Poke he counted it. Then he counted it again. Then, after counting his money a third time he felt himself shaking with rage. Without a word to the helpful gastly Hiro sprinted off in the direction his nemesis had gone.

Hiro spent the next several hours searching for Tobias, often pausing to use his natural aura-related gifts. But the sudden influx of pokemon into Gold Town was making it nearly impossible to track the ghost. He had caught glimpses of him, well he thought, and felt his presence more than once but he was yet to actually find the deviant and that was just making him madder. He was in the middle of one such pause when he thought he noticed Tobias in the direction of the dojo had seen advertised earlier.
"Got you!" Tobias hurtled off in the direction of the dojo - running around, jumping over and otherwise avoiding the various pokemon that walked the streets.

Hiro arrived at the, seemingly popular gym, and walked calmly through the door. He couldn't help but feel a fierce pleasure that Tobias had gone to a place that gave him a legitimate excuse, other than the ghost stealing from him, to beat him to a pulp. Hiro scanned through the masses of pokemon looking for his prey but unfortunately for him finding Tobias wasn't his biggest problem at the time. A large Rhyperior that had been sparring with his Rhydon brother whipped around to elbow his opponent - his tail flying around behind him. Wrapped up in his mock-battle the rock and ground type didn't even notice that the club on his tail had collided with Hiro's head and sent him flying into a Breloom that was lazing nearby. Groaning and rubbing his head as he climbed to his feet he turned to the breloom offering his hand to help him up
"Sorry about that".

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Moveset:
  • Smokescreen
  • Flame Wheel
  • Defense Curl
  • Rollout
Inventory:
  • Power Band
  • Oran Berry x 1
  • Geo Pebble x 10
  • ✧300
People Met:
Houndoom_Portrait.png

Cinder, the Cyndaquil
Gold Town :: Aura Swirl

Cinder sat there, rubbing his head. After a few minutes, his thoughts had began to clear and he felt a bit better. He was only a bit scraped up, so there wasn't any reason to go to the infirmary and pretty much end his day there, on a somewhat sour note.

He stood up, wobbling a little bit as he tried to find his balance. Other than some disorientation, he was fine, and should have been well enough to continue through his day as if nothing had happened. He just hoped the rest of it would go smoothly.

"Urrrm Hello." Cinder turned to see a Riolu standing behind him, greeting him with a shy expression. He was disoriented enough that his own shyness failed to kick in, but he could still process everything well enough.

"Hello," Cinder said. "Who are you?"

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
94.png
/
252.png

Tobias, the Dastardly Gengar
Troock, the Heroic Treecko

In which a Ghost-type and a Grass-type encounter Mental and Spiritual Warfare

Sack 'o Stuff
Spoiler:

Tobias heard some commotion from close by, and looked over to see Hiro sprawled on the ground beside a Rhyperior, who seemed to be apologizing to him. Tobias laughed at the sight of his pathetic rival in pain. "Heuheuheuh, as dense as always. Can't see what's two feet in front of his face." He laughed some more, taking the scene deliciously. He wiped an imaginary tear from his eye and looked around, still wondering if these Pokemon were so afraid of defeat that they refused to challenge him.

After some searching, Troock finally found the dojo. He looked around and noticed it was very crowded. Everyone must be training for tomorrow... Troock scanned the area for someone strong he could test his skills against; however, his search was halted when he discovered that part of the dojo had been burnt off. Bad memories started to haunt him. The Cyndaquil sitting in the midst of the rubble appeared to have been the cause, but Troock doubted that the small hell-creature couldn't have done that much damage on its own. Ignoring that, he continued to look for a partner. He noticed a Lucario pushing past him, angrily heading towards a Gengar near the center of the building; however, his efforts were halted when a Rhyperior obliviously struck the Lucario with his tail. Troock worked his way around the scene and moved towards the Gengar, who had started laughing when the Lucario fell. There we go! He noticed that the Gengar was alone, so Troock walked up to him and declared, "Hey! You! I wanna battle with you!"

Tobias looked down when he heard a random voice challenging him. He laughed loudly when he noticed that it was simply a Treecko. "Oh good grief child, you couldn't possibly hope to battle against someone like me! I would wipe the floor with you!" He laughed once more, finding the poor thing's bravery so ridiculously funny.

"I might surprise you," Troock replied, angry that the Ghost was counting him out already.

Tobias rolled his eyes, still lightly chuckling to himself. "Oh gracious me, it would be unbecoming of me to fight with someone of your lowly calibur. But, since this is a dojo, and challenges are the base of these fights, I guess I have no choice. Please, try to entertain me." Tobias floated back to give the Treecko reasonable room to launch an attack.

Troock didn't hesitate once the opportunity presented itself.. He rushed at the Gengar using Quick Attack; however, in his rage, he forgot that the move wouldn't be able to do any damage against a Ghost-type. He phased right through the Gengar and crashed onto the floor behind him.

Tobias wailed with laughter at the failed attack. "Was that Quick Attack? What kind of damage could you possibly have hoped to do with that?!" He rose his hands in front of him, wiggling his fingers as he began to release a Hypnosis. Let's see what this little one's aspirations are, and see if I can't just ruin his every hope and dream.

When Troock realised his mistake, he became furious with himself; and when the Gengar started mocking his ignorance, Troock lost it. However, the anger was shortlived as a sudden feeling of immense fatigue started to fall down on him. The last thing Troock saw was the ground rushing at him.

Mom, Dad; he saw the two people he thought he would never see again. Is this a dream? Troock looked around the room and then looked back at his parents who were still standing before him. No, a dream is never this realistic... "Are you okay?" His mother asked, looking at a small scrape on Troock's knee.

"Yes Mom, I'm fine." Troock's voice sounded younger and he knew that the words he said weren't really coming from him. Even so, for some reason, he felt... happy. It was odd. He didn't want to play along, as this could just be some kind of trick from his brain, but he found himself enjoying it.

"But it looks like it really hurts."

"I'm fine mom. Just let me go play with my friends." Wait... No... What's happening? The scenery changed and Troock found himself running through the woods against his own will. Suddenly, he heard someone yelling loudly from the direction of the village - wait, the village? The little Treecko's legs turned him around, and he was running right towards the village just like he remembered it. What on earth is going on? Is this really happening?! After he heard yet another loud yell, he started running faster. No... No!

Tobias chuckled, watching the stream of purple energy flowing from the Treecko into his hands. "Ah, what a dark past you have. A village destroyed by Fire-types? The loss of parents? All making for such a delicious dream to devour. I'm so glad I decided to battle you."

Troock arrived at the entrance of the village, which was now engulfed in flames. He was just in time to see a group of the demonic Fire-types melting his village that was once so beautiful. No... This is too much! STOP! Suddenly, everything faded; Troock's eyes flung open, and he jumped up from his spot on the ground. Wait, where am... Wasn't I fighting this Gengar...? Troock noticed he was extremely exhausted and still in shock from his Nightmare. That must've been a Dream Eater attack...

Tobias chuckled evilly as he noticed the Treecko pulling himself off the ground. "So, you're Troock. A Treecko who used to have a loving family and a village of Grass-types who loved you. But all that was taken away from you by a group of Fire-types, was it not? How sad, how pitiful. What a horrible life to lead. And yet I enjoy every minute of it." He knew how rude and evil he sounded, but it was the key to getting into any opponents head. And on someone as naïve as Troock, it was an effortless endeavor.

Troock's fury grew with each word that the Gengar spoke. How dare he talk about my family like that! He will never get away with this as long as I'm still standing! Troock raised his hands at the trees and grass outside, absorbing their power. A green ball started to form between Troock's hands. With all the anger and might that he could possibly muster, he fired it right at the ghost.

Interesting. Energy Ball. Not common amongst a pre-evo; useless nonetheless. Tobias held up his hand, creating a shield of Psychic energy that stopped the ball in its tracks. "Oh dear child, controlling energy is what I do. You could never hope to get to my level of mastery." The Energy ball floated towards Tobias' hand and immediately began to turn dark purple. It was Shadow Ball, any Gengar's signature move. "You're simply insufficient against me. I hope next time you'll realize your mistake." The purple ball fired from the Gengar's hand at a speed faster than Troock could fathom.

That last attack was too much for Troock to handle. He had absolutely no time to dodge the Gengar's speedy attack; the dark ball hit him right in the stomach and sent him tumbling across the dojo floor before he crashed into a wall. Poor Troock fell to the ground, unable to move as much as a finger.

Tobias chuckled as he looked at the fallen Treecko. How sad. I almost feel anguish over my victory... but it was his choice to challenge me. "Heuheuheuh. You poor thing. What a fruitless effort for such as painful defeat. Maybe you shouldn't pick a fight you know you're gonna lose. Heuheu - AH!"

Tobias was suddenly grabbed painfully by a Shadow-covered claw. Rika, the owner of said claw, glared down furiously at the ghost in her grasp. "Tobias... You do remember what I told you about fighting anyone who hasn't evolved yet, right? Don't do it. Do you have any idea how much trouble you're in?"

Tobias laughed very nervously - Rika was not someone to disobey. "Heuheuh... sorry Rika. I guess it was far too overboard... I-I think I'll be on my way now if you don't mind."

Rika growled, but let Tobias go anyway. "After this expedition over, you and I are gonna have a little talk." She cracked her knuckles as she spoke, making Tobias sweatdrop. "Understand?"

Tobias shivered a bit at the thought of Rika's talks, which were always horrible and painful. "Yes ma'am. I... I look forward to that talk indeed." With that, Tobias swiftly floated out of the dojo to avoid any ensuing wrath.

Rika sighed and made her way over to Troock, helping him off the ground. "Hey kid, you okay? I'm sorry about him. I should have stopped that before it got to this point; I just didn't realize you were fighting him."

Troock felt a quick jolt of pain shooting through his body as he stood up - that attack had hit hard. "I'm okay..." he mumbled. "No serious injuries..."

Rika lightly patted the Treecko on his back for being so brave and determined. "That's good. You gave a good effort, I can say that. But, honestly, Tobias was way out of your league. You shouldn't have challenged someone like that. You could have ended up much worse."

Troock didn't want to be lectured in his current state, so he simply nodded to her and began to limp his way out of the dojo without saying another word. The physical wounds from his battle wouldn't last long, but Tobias' stinging words would never leave his memory.

Rika watched as he limped away, shaking her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back