• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Reapers: Keepers of the Balance (M) (OOC)

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years
Hope my spots still open.

Name: Shima Kuno

Physical Age: 22

Actual Age: 113

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Shima sometimes wears a white robe but is commonly seen in her current outfit. Shima doesn't wear shoes or socks. Shima has two sheaths on her sword belt. Shima has A Raven tattoo covering her back. Shima's birth mark is on her left cheek, closer to her ear that is usually hidden by her hair.

Personality: Shima is an outgoing woman with the swordsmanship better than any other man. She is mild tempered, and let's no one stand in her way. Shima is so hard-core, she trains every morning until she passes out. Shima is often seen polishing her Raven's Blade. Shima has a stern and disciplined personality. Shima word is law when it comes to discipline, and is very stern when it comes to the Reaper laws. Anyone breaking the Reaper Laws is punishable by death to her, and will be sentenced by her personally. Shima has a fetish for order, and is always very organized. She has many stations for specific things. Shima is not always strict however, and will laugh and joke easily with friends and comrades. Shima can sometimes act very distant.

Shima is not a person you would confide in for lack of skill. Her blunt nature makes her very open, and she will often point out all your mistakes without regret. Do NOT rely on her for skill issues. But she is the person to talk to if your are depressed. Though she is a young Reaper, she has much good advice and tips.

Weapons: Raven's Blade
Spoiler:

Strong enough to split concrete, and sturdy enough to withstand multiple attacks, the Raven's Blade is perfect for a repear. Only Shima may weild it.

Raven's Claw
Spoiler:

A blade forged for Shima by her father. It is her strongest blade.

Past Life: Shima was and still is a swordmaster. She is skilled in timed attacks. Shima lived in a family of seven. Her mother, her father, her three younger sisters, and her two older brothers. Shima's swordsmanship comes from her older brothers Erik and Mark. Erik taught her his speed skills and mark made her tougher. Her little sisters cheered her own when she challenged her brothers. When she won she inherited the family sword. The Raven's Blade. Though it looks frail it can withstand multiple attacks.
Shima was only 16 when she beat her 26 year old brothers. Shima became obsessively close to swordsmanship, and was always training. Shima's brothers both went out into the world and were killed on the way back home. After their deaths, Shima trained with her father, who in turn, taught her more than swordsmanship. Shima was then trained in physical combat. If Shima was to lose or break her Blade, her combat skills could always finish the job. Shima had my different offensive lessons, wether it be with a sword or physical combat. Shima's father was so proud of her skills that he forged a blade for her, which she later named Raven's Claw. Shima was chosen to be a Reaper and has not had a regret since leaving the earth.

Shima was pronounced dead, after a ten year search by her father. Satisfied with her farthers decision, Shima let him die in peace, and even though he was clueless, she guided him in the right path to heaven. Shima's brothers were sent to heaven as well. Shima has been a Reaper for 91 years, and has never failed a mission yet. Shima has yet to defy the Grim's, and has vowed to never break the Reaper Laws. Shima plans to be a Reaper for the rest of her immortality, and she lives to protect the lives of the innocent. When Shima was chosen as a potential Reaper, she accepted immediately without hesitation. Shima did this because it was a chance to prove her skills.

Special Gifts/Talents: Shima has alot of speed and is very high on stamina as well. Though not as old as other reapers, she also has alot of strength. Her stamina level allows her to run full speed for an hour. Her strength allows her to put her Raven's Blade through solid concrete. Shima's Blade has a special talent itself. When Shima pours energy from herself onto the blade, It's size and strenght increases. Shima's Raven's Claw is a plain blade, but the more emotion she has, the more power it gets.

Years
I guess I'm not going to be seeing any more in your appearance so I'll accept you.
Do you want a solo mission or do you want to wait until the next chapter?
Oh and I'll update the info for the next mission to include you.

Years
Okay, I can't be bothered writing it out properly so this is pretty much it for the time being.
Shima is tasked with travelling to to Berlin in Germany and taking the Lost Soul of, not a human but a dog (which is strange - lost souls are usually human) to the Heavan's Gate. She should act quickly before the erratic soul can possess anything and become a demon.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
So sorry I haven't posted gimme, I'm waiting for you and siiadams to finish your mission because Masato is going to find Camillia in limbo. Also I've been really stressed lately but luckily the cause of my stress was finally dealt with yesterday.

Years
Guys we really need to pick up the posting again!
If possible I'd like to have moved into the next chapter by the end of the week.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
@gimme I'll be ready when you are

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
Siiadam's I didn't mean to cause confusion there, I know it is my turn to post in our characters' mission. I was referring mostly to the others as they are well behind us at this point.

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
Sadly, I do not have time to continue this RP. Time issues have been preventing me from posting, and I apologize to any that I have been holding back. Who knows, I might be back sooner than I think, but for right now, consider Kalek dead.

I have enjoyed my time here, and if time opens up, I will gladly re-join, though most likely with a different character.

Until we meet again:
-DeathofShadows, AKA IceFyr1928

Years
Well DoS/Ice it really is sad to see you go since you've been around for so long.
I guess I'm not sure what to do now... could one of you (Naku or Heretostay) have one of the demons kill Kalek please?

Years
A good post it was too. It's always good to see an interesting character get an appropriate send-off. I'm hoping we'll have you writing something for us again soon.

@Heretostay and Naku: You guys can continue the mission as planned, please lets not have any more harbinger involvement - that's what the next chapter is for.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Sadly, I do not have time to continue this RP. Time issues have been preventing me from posting, and I apologize to any that I have been holding back. Who knows, I might be back sooner than I think, but for right now, consider Kalek dead.

I have enjoyed my time here, and if time opens up, I will gladly re-join, though most likely with a different character.

Until we meet again:
-DeathofShadows, AKA IceFyr1928

Well, if you do end up rejoining, Destiny could totes go into Heaven and retrieve Kalek's soul, so long as pie ad the Grims allow it. d:

But now Destiny is stuck with the only Reaper that she hates. Oh, my. . . .

Back