• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eevee League

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
Any is fine, maybe like 5.
OMG, Wolflare is allowing us to continue! *Huzza!*

Last edited:

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
Not now, I'll just give them (i.e. you) a picture of Eevee that says TEL Professional Breeder.

Holy sweet mother of awesome... That is a beautiful picture for the group... :DDDDD

Last edited:

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
Not now, I'll just give them (i.e. you) a picture of Eevee that says TEL Professional Breeder.

Holy sweet mother of awesome... That is a beautiful picture for the group... :DDDDD

WE only need 1 more member for our tornument guys, so join either Serviperian Clan or the Arcaninian Clan

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
name: keith
fc: in my sig
i would like to join the eevee clan. i have a nice psychic team lead my espeon to play with. if anyone needs DW eevees let me know. someone just give me some rules. can i use one uber?

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
name: keith
fc: in my sig
i would like to join the eevee clan. i have a nice psychic team lead my espeon to play with. if anyone needs DW eevees let me know. someone just give me some rules. can i use one uber?

no ubers, also Sleep clause and trapping are available apparently

SuperTreaz

The Elder of Dunsparce
Years
Hey Keith!

Actually, The Eevee League isn't a clan. Instead I suggest signing up for The Arcanian Clan or Seviperian Clan. This is just the main page for both of those clans. :D

Years
hey xshadow could you actually use garchomp in battles?
oh yeah i cant battle anyone until i say so because i dont have posession of my DS right now

Back