• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

lucas5201

Aura Guardian
Years
Granted, but it's being shipped from Africa by snail and the world implodes before it gets to you.

I wish that the concept of aura was real.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Granted! Unfortunately yours is flashy pink. Good luck getting friends that way.

I wish they'd given us a DS version of Ruby/Saphire/Emerald instead of X and Y

Years
Granted, but they are only released shortly before the DS stops being the hip console, so nobody really uses them (DSs) anymore, and the R/S remakes are glitchy on the 3DS.
Granted but you didn't wish for anything so it's moot.

I wish the R/S remakes would come out on the 3DS as part of the 6th gen. Think of the remakes not having a one-gen gap, but a one-system gap.

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2019
Granted, but they're only sold in a secret hideout that's blocked by a rock in Mars

I wish Bulbapedia had Pokemon Stadium models

Last edited:

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Granted! But when you go into Bulbapedia to check them out, your computer is infected by a file-eating virus that prevents your computer from working anymore, thus Bulbapedia being realtively useless for you at the moment.

I wish they'd make a Dalmatian pokemon for Gen VI

lucas5201

Aura Guardian
Years
Granted. it's red and blue, so you have a seizure like in the Porygon incident.

I wish that Meganium was actually usable. (I know I'm offending people, but it's just my opinion.)

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
that porygon incident was horrible :(

Well granted, but meganium then becomes bandwaggoned and itakes all the fun out of using it for you

I wish I could have my entire dream team of canine pokes in real life

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2021
Granted but you find out your terribly allergic to them.

I wish I could get back all my Pokemon fro past games

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2019
Granted. unfortunately every time you catch/trade/import/hack a magikarp into your game, it hangs up

I wish I had a fully functional 3DS with all fully functional compatible games

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Sure, granted. But after you start playing you get so addicted till you can never, ever put it down even after ur 3ds' battery dies

I wish Salamence had no weaknesses

Years
Granted. Salamence becomes Dark/Ghost, but still has the same movepool and stat spread, sending it to Ubers. Competitive battlers over the world rejoice because they don't have to deal with such a ****cheese in OU anymore, and you are very sad because you can't seem to beat anything in Uber with it because it sucks in Uber, as it should. Justice!

I wish I could battle Shofu on PO.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Granted. You lose this PKMN battle and your known as "the loser of them all!".

Wish I was "the best of them all!"

Back