• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

Y YOU QUESTION MY LOVE FOR FORUM GAMES?!

P.S. Y is spelt with a WHY

Lmao scratch that. ^_^

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

Y U CONSTANTLY "Y U"-ING?!

Hello, TCTI, long time no see... loving the new thread title, although I forgot which edition of "The Count to Infinity" this thread actually is. XD

On a side-note, I'm a bit unfamiliar with summer viewing trends on PokeCommunity...but the "Advance Generation Gaming" subforum is actually beating the subforums for Fourth Generation Gaming, Fifth Generation Gaming, AND the Pokemon X and Y subforum COMBINED...???! (as I type this, 76 viewing the Generation 3 subforum {D:})

You've done well, Hoenn (and its various inhabitants)...you've done well. {:3};-;

Now I just need to see you on the Nintendo 3DS! ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've actually been playing FireRed a bit lately. Actually beat the Kanto Elite Four for the first time while I was on vacation.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I remember taking forever to understand Sneasel's third generation sprite.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
BTW BinaryPeaches, you said 217674, not 217675.
So here we go.

Oh no you've joined the league of people I want to smack on the head for trying to fix the number.
+1 for failing at telling me the correct number that I should have said.

And I have no idea what you mean, diab_low.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Random is awesome so it's a-ok. ;D

Just got home from shopping and dropping my sister's at a friend's house. Now time to relax for the rest of the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back